• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Lillie Fan Club~

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Welcome! This is the place where you can chat with other people who are fans of Lillie from the 7th generation of the Pokemon franchise.

In this club, you can chat about Lillie, share pictures of her, graphics you made about her, and many other wonderful things.

170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png
175px-Lillie_SM.png

A little biography about Lillie:
Lillie is a character introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon. She serves as one of the player character's allies and traveling companions during the course of the game. She also is related to Gladion, her brother and Lusamine, her mother and President of the Aether Foundation.

In the anime Lillie is a student at the Pokémon School on Melemele Island and is one of Ash's classmates.

Rules:
1. Please stay on topic.
2. Bashing any character, pairing, or member is intolerable.
3. Respect each others' opinions.
4. Any thing not made by you, please indicate the artist or source where you obtain the image.
5. While posting, follow the general SPPF rules. No double posting, mini-modding, etc.
7. No one-line posts, please.
8. Have fun

How to sign up:
Username:
Why do you like Lillie?:

Member List:
Pokegirl Fan~-Club owner
scizor64
Daniel31
flashtone
Satomine Night
SkittleBox
Hero of Truth
Nerdy McNerdface
Zoruagible
⊱✿RedAshEntropy
Frozocrone
FairyWitch
hawkeye721
PrismaticPrincessAnna
Blackjack
Danielle4447
satoharupika
PikaWaltz
Mizz Nikki
Pikachu979
Everything12
EntityMaysYT
Mega Typhlosion
PokemonKnight
nebbygetinthebag
Terro
xEryChan

Pictures:
3WX4Ns.jpg

GIFs:
None yet

Banners:
xZdLsx1.jpg

Credit goes to Satomine Night
khywtlq.jpg

AreMcRu.jpg

9FTiZMW.jpg

WQbyiNS.png

Credit goes to Mizz Niki
beTaWLB.jpg

VjqCJ5a.jpg

FxgzQv5.jpg

30ycIBy.jpg

1nUoaYZ.png

Credit goes to PikaWaltz
NMw0DO.png

Credit goes to Dwlr
AhuTpYe.jpg

nNxlhzt.jpg

Topic Questions:
Why do you like Lillie?

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Username: scizor64
Why do you like Lillie?: When I first started playing (sun) I came across Lillie and the pokemon hiding in her bag. I did notice her in the cutscene in the beginning as well. As the story progressed I came to admire her bravery (as it developed). Between all of the cutscenes I came to hold a strong impression of the game as a whole and Lillie is definitely a great story of: as you grow - you tackle on new challenges and bigger problems. I feel like there is still so much to talk about regarding her.

This game is great for so many reasons and the characters and cutscenes definitely made me more attached to it. I just started playing moon as well! Perhaps I will make a drawing or two of Lillie when I can. I'd love to hear about others opinions.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Hey, a Lillie fan club...and no one has joined yet? What's wrong with this picture!!? :eek:

Username: Daniel31
Why do you like Lillie?: In the Anime, I like how she has such a vast knowledge of Pokemon, is very fond of them, but is unable to touch them. That's like a curse if ya ask me and it's a bit heartbreaking to see because Lillie is also a very sweet and kind person as well. I'm hoping one day that she will conquer this fear, not only because it'll obviously make her happy, but because it'll also make her a stronger person on the inside. It's always interesting to see when a character has a phobia and to see if they overcome it because it adds some realism.

I also really enjoyed her role in the games as well. :)

I noticed in those 2 pics of Lillie, she isn't smiling, so let's fix that. ;)

Image from Serebii, SM Episode 2.

flashtone

Username : flashtone

Why do you like Lillie?:

In the Sun/Moon games, she starts out as the nervous assistant of Professor Kukui, but throughout the course of the story, she learns to be more confident in her actions instead of just tagging along for the journey. The part in Ultra Space where she stood up to Lusamine was what stood out to me, she finally mustered the courage to scold Lusamine for her behaviour of treating Lillie like an object instead of as a person (the fact that Lusamine cares more for a creature that came from another dimension that looks like Lillie rather than Lillie herself is another way to cement this)

In the Sun/Moon anime, Lillie has a broad knowledge of pokemon, but also a fear of touching them. It's too early to know whether she'll overcome this fear, but hopefully she will.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Username: scizor64
Why do you like Lillie?: When I first started playing (sun) I came across Lillie and the pokemon hiding in her bag. I did notice her in the cutscene in the beginning as well. As the story progressed I came to admire her bravery (as it developed). Between all of the cutscenes I came to hold a strong impression of the game as a whole and Lillie is definitely a great story of: as you grow - you tackle on new challenges and bigger problems. I feel like there is still so much to talk about regarding her.

This game is great for so many reasons and the characters and cutscenes definitely made me more attached to it. I just started playing moon as well! Perhaps I will make a drawing or two of Lillie when I can. I'd love to hear about others opinions.

Hey, a Lillie fan club...and no one has joined yet? What's wrong with this picture!!? :eek:

Username: Daniel31
Why do you like Lillie?: In the Anime, I like how she has such a vast knowledge of Pokemon, is very fond of them, but is unable to touch them. That's like a curse if ya ask me and it's a bit heartbreaking to see because Lillie is also a very sweet and kind person as well. I'm hoping one day that she will conquer this fear, not only because it'll obviously make her happy, but because it'll also make her a stronger person on the inside. It's always interesting to see when a character has a phobia and to see if they overcome it because it adds some realism.

I also really enjoyed her role in the games as well. :)

I noticed in those 2 pics of Lillie, she isn't smiling, so let's fix that. ;)

Image from Serebii, SM Episode 2.

Username : flashtone

Why do you like Lillie?:

In the Sun/Moon games, she starts out as the nervous assistant of Professor Kukui, but throughout the course of the story, she learns to be more confident in her actions instead of just tagging along for the journey. The part in Ultra Space where she stood up to Lusamine was what stood out to me, she finally mustered the courage to scold Lusamine for her behaviour of treating Lillie like an object instead of as a person (the fact that Lusamine cares more for a creature that came from another dimension that looks like Lillie rather than Lillie herself is another way to cement this)

In the Sun/Moon anime, Lillie has a broad knowledge of pokemon, but also a fear of touching them. It's too early to know whether she'll overcome this fear, but hopefully she will.

Welcome all! Have a fun time posting here :D

Why do you like Lillie?
In the games I loved her character and how much she was involved in the story and how she developed. I also liked her personality alot and I hated to see her go at the end of the games.

In the anime I find her adorable. She has a nice personality and I love her fear of touching Pokemon gag so far. It also seems like her character has alot of potential so far.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
A Lillie fan club? ALL RIGHT! Count me in! :D

Username: Satomine Night
Why do you like Lillie?: In the games, I really enjoyed her story and her character development--how she started out as a nervous, somewhat shy girl who was unsure of and not very confident in herself, but then she slowly grew into a more self-confident, self-assured person who was willing to stand up to her own mother.

In the anime, I see similar potential for her character. Despite her love of Pokémon, she is too afraid to touch them. It's heartbreaking, because she is so sweet and kind. I hope that her anime story plays out similarly to her game story, and that she not only is able to conquer her fear, but she also becomes more confident and self-assured.

Now, if you will excuse me, I am off to take some of those screenshots I have captured and turn them into signature banners.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
A Lillie fan club? ALL RIGHT! Count me in! :D

Username: Satomine Night
Why do you like Lillie?: In the games, I really enjoyed her story and her character development--how she started out as a nervous, somewhat shy girl who was unsure of and not very confident in herself, but then she slowly grew into a more self-confident, self-assured person who was willing to stand up to her own mother.

In the anime, I see similar potential for her character. Despite her love of Pokémon, she is too afraid to touch them. It's heartbreaking, because she is so sweet and kind. I hope that her anime story plays out similarly to her game story, and that she not only is able to conquer her fear, but she also becomes more confident and self-assured.

Now, if you will excuse me, I am off to take some of those screenshots I have captured and turn them into signature banners.
Welcome to the club! :D

I'd love to see Lillie's story in the anime play out in a similar way to her game story.

Also I can't wait to see what screenshots and banners you've made :)

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Oh my goodness...those banners are awesome, especially the 2nd one! :eek:

Lillie holding the egg is actually my profile pic btw. :)

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
My group hath arrived.

Username: SkittleBox
Why do you like Lillie? Her story in the games was so well done and deep, and it secured her as one of the best characters in S/M, perhaps the franchise. And she's adorable! Seeing you basically be her idol and seeing her with that cute "notice me senpai" personality is heartmelting.

In the anime, she's still super cute. She's so sweet and her with that Egg is precious. I'm betting even more so after it hatches, Lillie will destoy us with her motherly cuteness. She's now my favorite anime PokeGirl (sorry, Dawn).

*grabs about ten thousand Lillie plushes* I just love Lillie. She's the best.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Well well, the club for my favorite of Ash's classmates is finally here.

Username: Hero of Truth
Why do you like Lillie? She's my most favorite character from the Sun and Moon characters, and really enjoyed her arc in the games, which is the best character arc we got since N from B/W. And she's so cute and adorable! What sealed the deal for me is how it was implied in the game she has feelings for me, the player character. Never before have I felt so close to a video-game character, to the point I almost always saved my game near her whenever she was just standing in the overworld. I 'll admit it, I'm in love with her.

In the anime, she's as pretty and adorable as ever, and that bikini she wore in the Mareanie episode was the best one I've seen from any PokeGirl yet. Though she can't touch Pokémon, I'm really interested where that arc will lead, having played the games beforehand and knowing how the anime does things differently, like giving her a Pokémon Egg that will hatch soon. I'm so, so rooting for her! Go Lillie!

Username: Nerdy McNerdface
Why do you like Lillie?: because he is one of the cutest snugglemuffins to grace the Pokemon franchise ever. In the games she has an amazing backstory and is so cute when she travels with the player! Her anime adaption is also pretty adorable, but I'm gonna wait until the anime gets more on her backstory and what she does before I judge it fully. So yeah!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
My group hath arrived.

Username: SkittleBox
Why do you like Lillie? Her story in the games was so well done and deep, and it secured her as one of the best characters in S/M, perhaps the franchise. And she's adorable! Seeing you basically be her idol and seeing her with that cute "notice me senpai" personality is heartmelting.

In the anime, she's still super cute. She's so sweet and her with that Egg is precious. I'm betting even more so after it hatches, Lillie will destoy us with her motherly cuteness. She's now my favorite anime PokeGirl (sorry, Dawn).

*grabs about ten thousand Lillie plushes* I just love Lillie. She's the best.

Why do you like Lillie? She's my most favorite character from the Sun and Moon characters, and really enjoyed her arc in the games, which is the best character arc we got since N from B/W. And she's so cute and adorable! What sealed the deal for me is how it was implied in the game she has feelings for me, the player character. Never before have I felt so close to a video-game character, to the point I almost always saved my game near her whenever she was just standing in the overworld. I 'll admit it, I'm in love with her.

In the anime, she's as pretty and adorable as ever, and that bikini she wore in the Mareanie episode was the best one I've seen from any PokeGirl yet. Though she can't touch Pokémon, I'm really interested where that arc will lead, having played the games beforehand and knowing how the anime does things differently, like giving her a Pokémon Egg that will hatch soon. I'm so, so rooting for her! Go Lillie!

Username: Nerdy McNerdface
Why do you like Lillie?: because he is one of the cutest snugglemuffins to grace the Pokemon franchise ever. In the games she has an amazing backstory and is so cute when she travels with the player! Her anime adaption is also pretty adorable, but I'm gonna wait until the anime gets more on her backstory and what she does before I judge it fully. So yeah!

Welcome to the club! Have fun posting and creating topics. You can also use one of the club's sig banners if you wish as well :D

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
So, we have been fans of Lillie for Arceus knows how long, but how exactly have we all come to love her? How did this love begin? I want to share with you my main reason behind my love for Lillie, how it began, so read ahead if interested.

To begin with, I am a comic writer and artist (not an official one, don't jump!) who uses Pokémon and other Nintendo material for my stories. Anyway, around 2013, (specifically after the Pokémon X & Y launch) I had created this female character dubbed ''Virginia'' at the time, who looked similar to Lillie in some ways, like having a similar style of hair, wearing clothes of the same color, heck her real name was Lily too!

I continued work on my story until I decided to make a reboot and start anew sometime in 2015 for personal reasons. And then, in 2016, as I continued working on this project, a video released by TPCi for the then upcoming Sun and Moon games, revealed among other things, Lillie. For a moment, I lost it. She... Upon first observation, she reminded me of someone, but couldn't remember who. Then I remembered the name I gave to my own character in my comic and made the comparison. Lillie not only looked similar to Virginia, they even shared the same name (albeit in different form)! I felt... No, I didn't feel like my creativity was for nothing. I felt happy. My predictions concerning video-games usually come true, but this... this has never happened before. Lillie was like, a younger version of my character, how my character could possibly be. And she was so pretty, like a real princess... To honor that moment, I made the choice to put Lillie into my story, despite not knowing anything about her yet in detail, as the daughter of Virginia. (That was the very first time I put into my story a character from a game that hadn't been released at the time, Lillie broke my rule or rather I broke my rule for her) And that's how my love for Lillie began people, yeah. I know, it's a bit lengthy, but that's what happened.

So what do you think? Feel free to share how you first came to love and like Lillie as well!

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I haven't posted in a club or joined a club in years. But I'll make an exception for Lillie, I love her.

Username: Zoruagible
Why do you like Lillie?: Because she is one of the best characters introduced in this generation, and one of the first to beat N's place on my favorite games characters list. She's that awesome, especially with her z-powered form. I wish she didn't have to go at the end, but we still have her brother in Alola and he's cool. Hoping we'll see her again in a sequel game or another generation.
And she's the best female the anime's had since Dawn! Very enjoyable, she doesn't have a single Pokemon yet she's not a nuisance or feels like dead weight like Bonnie and Max did as she doesn't need a Pokemon in the current environment of the show.

Ha, same here. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Hello everyone! I just wanna stop to say that I love Lillie and mind if I join in? :3
Username: ⊱✿RedAshEntropy
Why do you like Lillie?:
When she was revealed as one of the characters in the Sun and Moon games, I can't deny that I love her character design at first and I started to get curious of what will character be like as far as the game story goes. She's a very interesting character up until now, I'm glad to see her in action in the SM anime adaptation.

@Satomine Night : I love the banners! They're awesome-ly made!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Oh my goodness...those banners are awesome, especially the 2nd one! :eek:

Thank you, both of you! ⊱✿RedAshEntropy and Hero of Truth, thank you for using my banners. Spread the word and bring more people into the Lillie Fan Club! (Tell them we have make-believe stuffed Alolan Vulpix! :p)

So what do you think? Feel free to share how you first came to love and like Lillie as well!

Well, I mentioned the reason I love Lillie in my first post, but I suppose I'll elaborate. As I said before, I really enjoyed Lillie's story and character development. She felt like more of a protagonist than the player character did. In some respects, the story felt like Lillie's story, and the player character was more of a supporting character or the deuteragonist. Lillie was the one who went through the most growth; and she was the one who moved forward much of the plot.

I also thought her crush on the player was cute. The development of her feelings felt so natural. She was inspired by and admired the player's courage and strength, and that admiration slowly developed into love. However, that isn't the main reason I like her.

(I also got a chuckle out of the fact that Hau has a crush on Lillie--namely because if you play as a boy, then it's a cute love triangle, but if you play as a girl, then you can argue poor Hau never stood a chance. ^O^)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I haven't posted in a club or joined a club in years. But I'll make an exception for Lillie, I love her.

Username: Zoruagible
Why do you like Lillie?: Because she is one of the best characters introduced in this generation, and one of the first to beat N's place on my favorite games characters list. She's that awesome, especially with her z-powered form. I wish she didn't have to go at the end, but we still have her brother in Alola and he's cool. Hoping we'll see her again in a sequel game or another generation.
And she's the best female the anime's had since Dawn! Very enjoyable, she doesn't have a single Pokemon yet she's not a nuisance or feels like dead weight like Bonnie and Max did as she doesn't need a Pokemon in the current environment of the show.

Ha, same here. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Hello everyone! I just wanna stop to say that I love Lillie and mind if I join in? :3
Username: ⊱✿RedAshEntropy
Why do you like Lillie?:
When she was revealed as one of the characters in the Sun and Moon games, I can't deny that I love her character design at first and I started to get curious of what will character be like as far as the game story goes. She's a very interesting character up until now, I'm glad to see her in action in the SM anime adaptation.

Welcome to the club you too! :)
So, we have been fans of Lillie for Arceus knows how long, but how exactly have we all come to love her? How did this love begin? I want to share with you my main reason behind my love for Lillie, how it began, so read ahead if interested.

To begin with, I am a comic writer and artist (not an official one, don't jump!) who uses Pokémon and other Nintendo material for my stories. Anyway, around 2013, (specifically after the Pokémon X & Y launch) I had created this female character dubbed ''Virginia'' at the time, who looked similar to Lillie in some ways, like having a similar style of hair, wearing clothes of the same color, heck her real name was Lily too!

I continued work on my story until I decided to make a reboot and start anew sometime in 2015 for personal reasons. And then, in 2016, as I continued working on this project, a video released by TPCi for the then upcoming Sun and Moon games, revealed among other things, Lillie. For a moment, I lost it. She... Upon first observation, she reminded me of someone, but couldn't remember who. Then I remembered the name I gave to my own character in my comic and made the comparison. Lillie not only looked similar to Virginia, they even shared the same name (albeit in different form)! I felt... No, I didn't feel like my creativity was for nothing. I felt happy. My predictions concerning video-games usually come true, but this... this has never happened before. Lillie was like, a younger version of my character, how my character could possibly be. And she was so pretty, like a real princess... To honor that moment, I made the choice to put Lillie into my story, despite not knowing anything about her yet in detail, as the daughter of Virginia. (That was the very first time I put into my story a character from a game that hadn't been released at the time, Lillie broke my rule or rather I broke my rule for her) And that's how my love for Lillie began people, yeah. I know, it's a bit lengthy, but that's what happened.

Sounds awesome ^^

For me I liked her design at first but I didn't actually fall in love with her character until I started playing the Sun and Moon games. I found her company throughout the games to be enjoyable. Now that she left I feel kind of lonely and I miss her haha.

For the anime I like her personality and I love her fear of touching Pokemon gag. She also seems like her character has alot of potential right now.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Your welcome! For some reason, I think there might be at least one more banner coming in the future (Lillie featured with a "certain" Pokémon perhaps). :D

Oh, you bet there is going to be at least one more banner coming from Studio Satomine in the near future! :D The 23rd cannot come fast enough!