1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

~Lillie Fan Club~

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Pokegirl Fan~, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ The Fiery Princess of Mars

Hello and welcome to the Lillie fan club! I hope you enjoy your time as a member here :)

2. shoz999

shoz999 Master of Disguise!

I kind of want to join this club but could you please update the first post? This is just my personal opinion, no one elses, but the Lillie Club kind of feels lacking without the Adventures version of Lillie, especially considering the fact that the Adventures manga has produced some interesting theories about Lillie. In fact another reason why I feel you should include the Pokemon Adventures version is not just because it's the second biggest long-runner but because Lillie and Gladion's storyline is still ongoing, there is still a lot of stuff to unpack from Lillie's character from the manga.

Don't know about you but if your a fan of the character, you absolutely have to read the Sun and Moon story arc. It's quite sad how much psychological trauma Lillie and Gladion have gone through because of Lusamine. This manga will remind you how much of an insane control freak Lusamine is from the games. All the more happier when Lillie stands up for herself. You know people say Alolan Vulpix best represents Lillie right? However... I DISAGREE A 100%! Mimikyu is Lillie's representative Pokemon! Seriously! How did the anime not do this! This just makes so much sense!

[​IMG]