• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Lillie Fan Club~

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Why have I never noticed this club? I’m a big Lillie fan. While she is not my favorite of the SM crew both Mallow and Kiawe have her beat in that category, I still love her.

Username: xEryChan (your neighborhood shipping fiend)
Why do you like Lillie: what’s there not to like? I love her character, her backstory about how she got traumatized by Nihilego to the point where she could no longer touch Pokemon and how determined she was to get over it.
Hello and welcome to the Lillie fan club! I hope you enjoy your time as a member here :)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I kind of want to join this club but could you please update the first post? This is just my personal opinion, no one elses, but the Lillie Club kind of feels lacking without the Adventures version of Lillie, especially considering the fact that the Adventures manga has produced some interesting theories about Lillie. In fact another reason why I feel you should include the Pokemon Adventures version is not just because it's the second biggest long-runner but because Lillie and Gladion's storyline is still ongoing, there is still a lot of stuff to unpack from Lillie's character from the manga.

Don't know about you but if your a fan of the character, you absolutely have to read the Sun and Moon story arc. It's quite sad how much psychological trauma Lillie and Gladion have gone through because of Lusamine. This manga will remind you how much of an insane control freak Lusamine is from the games. All the more happier when Lillie stands up for herself. You know people say Alolan Vulpix best represents Lillie right? However... I DISAGREE A 100%! Mimikyu is Lillie's representative Pokemon! Seriously! How did the anime not do this! This just makes so much sense!

Bd8kca1.png

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I kind of want to join this club but could you please update the first post? This is just my personal opinion, no one elses, but the Lillie Club kind of feels lacking without the Adventures version of Lillie, especially considering the fact that the Adventures manga has produced some interesting theories about Lillie. In fact another reason why I feel you should include the Pokemon Adventures version is not just because it's the second biggest long-runner but because Lillie and Gladion's storyline is still ongoing, there is still a lot of stuff to unpack from Lillie's character from the manga.

Don't know about you but if your a fan of the character, you absolutely have to read the Sun and Moon story arc. It's quite sad how much psychological trauma Lillie and Gladion have gone through because of Lusamine. This manga will remind you how much of an insane control freak Lusamine is from the games. All the more happier when Lillie stands up for herself. You know people say Alolan Vulpix best represents Lillie right? However... I DISAGREE A 100%! Mimikyu is Lillie's representative Pokemon! Seriously! How did the anime not do this! This just makes so much sense!

Bd8kca1.png
I'll update it once I get the chance, welcome to the club though!

Manga Lillie is pretty interesting. I'll have to read the manga sometime, probably once they finish it so that I don't have to wait for new chapters or anything.

I guess they both fit her.

Airin_

or Bunnie
henlo~ I'd like to join :oops:

Username: Airin_
Why do you like Lillie?:
I love Lillie cause i can relate a lot to her character and her story, and i aspire to grow stronger through my experiences just like she did, both in the anime and the games. I think she had great character development, and i love her adorable design!

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Username: Victorian Rush
Why do you like Lillie?: She is a very interesting character and her backstory is very sad. I love how caring she is towards Nebby and how far she was willing to go to protect it. I love her anime counterpart. She has a very touching backstory and how she was willing to do whatever she could to get over her fear of touching Pokemon. Lillie is my favorite SM character and my second favorite PokeGirl, behind Dawn.

Thought I joined but apparently, I haven’t yet.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Username: Victorian Rush
Why do you like Lillie?: She is a very interesting character and her backstory is very sad. I love how caring she is towards Nebby and how far she was willing to go to protect it. I love her anime counterpart. She has a very touching backstory and how she was willing to do whatever she could to get over her fear of touching Pokemon. Lillie is my favorite SM character and my second favorite PokeGirl, behind Dawn.

Thought I joined but apparently, I haven’t yet.
henlo~ I'd like to join :oops:

Username: Airin_
Why do you like Lillie?:
I love Lillie cause i can relate a lot to her character and her story, and i aspire to grow stronger through my experiences just like she did, both in the anime and the games. I think she had great character development, and i love her adorable design!
Welcome to the club guys!

shoz999

You know what's a character that deserves recognition in a Lillie Club!

200px-Colress_SM_concept_art.png

Colress! Lillie's savior... literally! Unlike a lot of other Pokemon characters in danger, Lillie's life was literally threatened and we have Colress to thank for banishing Ghetsis to the Shadow Realm.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
The best character in SM in my book, her character development was the only aspect which was actually quite interesting in the Aether foundation arc. Kinda disappointing how the writers have treated her development as a Pokemon trainer though, she definitely should've caught more Pokemon....a Cutiefly/Ribombee I'd say would've suited very well with her.

shoz999

I don't really read the manga much, but it sounds interesting. Is her storyline complete yet?
It is interesting but it's not complete yet. The Adventures manga has gone pass the part where Lillie confronts Lusamine but Lillie's story is still continuing because of one big mystery left which I will not spoil. I will say this though. If you are interested in reading this, don't expect this to be like Lillie of the games where she appears as the main character of her own story. In Pokemon Adventures, she's a major character but she's not the main character like the games. However if your a Lillie fan, you still shouldn't pass it up because most, if not all the Lillie moments in Adventures are pretty awesome.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
It is interesting but it's not complete yet. The Adventures manga has gone pass the part where Lillie confronts Lusamine but Lillie's story is still continuing because of one big mystery left which I will not spoil. I will say this though. If you are interested in reading this, don't expect this to be like Lillie of the games where she appears as the main character of her own story. In Pokemon Adventures, she's a major character but she's not the main character like the games. However if your a Lillie fan, you still shouldn't pass it up because most, if not all the Lillie moments in Adventures are pretty awesome.

Except Manga Lillie really didn't do a whole lot besides have a PTSD episode... that kind of went nowhere. While her confronting Lusamine was nice... it isn't like any other version of this story. Not like SM where Lillie had that stand up, not like USUM where we got implications and the aftermath to see... and not like the anime where the circumstances are different, but her call out reached to her.

She never blew the flute, never really showed much growth in between, was NOT there for most of the mother beast stuff and it looked like she forgotten about Nebby.

How is this any better than what the anime (Different story despite keeping the events.) and USUM (Different route and reduced focus, yet still the same character arc.) did?

Lillie's overall role in the manga is one of my biggest complaints, mostly because most that made her arc stood out... isn't really there. (I do however REALLY like what happened and how Lusamine snapped out of her crazy. Honestly, Manga Lusamine is what SM Lusamine should have been from the start.)

On the bright note, it disproved an old theory that was speculated by the SM games and was seen as a plot hole in USUM. (Lillie's dress. Despite similarities to a certain UB, it was ultimately just a coincidence and it was really Lusamine's mad attempt at keeping her kids from changing.)

So anyone saying her switching to her Z Powered Form in USUM had less meaning because Lusamine wasn't obsessed with the UB's are now proven to be full of it and they can shut it! It's still a metaphor to Lillie having the newly grown bravery to take life as her own and make her own choices. Which fits well with how USUM wrapped her story up, with the goal of becoming stronger so she can better protect those she cares about. :) (Wished she still had the same amount of narrative focus as in SM. That is my biggest criticism with how USUM handled her. The route was fine, but the reduced focus... weakened things.)

Last edited:

shoz999

Except Manga Lillie really didn't do a whole lot besides have a PTSD episode... that kind of went nowhere. While her confronting Lusamine was nice... it isn't like any other version of this story. Not like SM where Lillie had that stand up, not like USUM where we got implications and the aftermath to see... and not like the anime where the circumstances are different, but her call out reached to her.

She never blew the flute, never really showed much growth in between, was NOT there for most of the mother beast stuff and it looked like she forgotten about Nebby.

How is this any better than what the anime (Different story despite keeping the events.) and USUM (Different route and reduced focus, yet still the same character arc.) did?

Lillie's overall role in the manga is one of my biggest complaints, mostly because most that made her arc stood out... isn't really there. (I do however REALLY like what happened and how Lusamine snapped out of her crazy. Honestly, Manga Lusamine is what SM Lusamine should have been from the start.)

On the bright note, it disproved an old theory that was speculated by the SM games and was seen as a plot hole in USUM. (Lillie's dress. Despite similarities to a certain UB, it was ultimately just a coincidence and it was really Lusamine's mad attempt at keeping her kids from changing.)

So anyone saying her switching to her Z Powered Form in USUM had less meaning because Lusamine wasn't obsessed with the UB's are now proven to be full of it and they can shut it! It's still a metaphor to Lillie having the newly grown bravery to take life as her own and make her own choices. Which fits well with how USUM wrapped her story up, with the goal of becoming stronger so she can better protect those she cares about. :) (Wished she still had the same amount of narrative focus as in SM. That is my biggest criticism with how USUM handled her. The route was fine, but the reduced focus... weakened things.)
I re-read the manga and she actually did do a lot just not as a main character like the the games which is what your complaint and others are based around on because the reason why her role was reduced is because Adventures SM wasn't like the original games where it was mainly her story. Also remember spoilers but she actually did had a major strong role in 3 our of 4 islands. The reason why she was skipped by the second island I assume is because she actually didn't really do anything by the second island in the games. It's true that this Lillie could use some more additional scenes to further expand on her character but it would be wrong to say this Lillie rarely had any major growths at all. I'd go in further but I'm on the clock and you must remember to keep things in spoilers considering SM is the most recent chapter.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
I really don't see that and a lot of people condemn the anime and USUM for making changes to SM's story already. Either the manga shouldn't be given such leeway either (This is the adaptation that IS closely tied to the games lore despite doing its own thing.) or people need to ease up on the other two for changing the story in ways that might have been for the better. (They are setting themselves up for disappointment when Masters finally has the Aether Family in the game and they are NOT the ones they are expecting.)

Plus I know Lillie didn't do much on the second island in both game sets and manga. It isn't until the third island that the plot kicks in, for the manga... it is everything during the third island and beyond that seemed off.

I ranted enough about my feelings on the SM Manga already.

shoz999

I really don't see that and a lot of people condemn the anime and USUM for making changes to SM's story already. Either the manga shouldn't be given such leeway either (This is the adaptation that IS closely tied to the games lore despite doing its own thing.) or people need to ease up on the other two for changing the story in ways that might have been for the better. (They are setting themselves up for disappointment when Masters finally has the Aether Family in the game and they are NOT the ones they are expecting.)

Plus I know Lillie didn't do much on the second island in both game sets and manga. It isn't until the third island that the plot kicks in, for the manga... it is everything during the third island and beyond that seemed off.

I ranted enough about my feelings on the SM Manga already.
I don't think you entirely see that way. You said there weren't much major growths but the fact that you mentioned the confrontation and how you liked it, even though you did say it could be better which I'll admit could use it, is proof that you do acknowledge that there is some major growths for Lillie's character. Also I don't believe the plot kicks off by the third island. It actually kicks off by the first island by introducing what is the mystery and what is the mystery is answered by the second island which has a bigger focus on Gladion and the Trial Captains. It's by the third island that the plot doesn't kick off but rather it makes a leap into the plot-twisting/surprise-revealing chunk of it. I suppose you could say it's sort of the climax along with the fourth.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
I don't think you entirely see that way. You said there weren't much major growths but the fact that you mentioned the confrontation and how you liked it, even though you did say it could be better which I'll admit could use it, is proof that you do acknowledge that there is some major growths for Lillie's character. Also I don't believe the plot kicks off by the third island. It actually kicks off by the first island by introducing what is the mystery and what is the mystery is answered by the second island which has a bigger focus on Gladion and the Trial Captains. It's by the third island that the plot doesn't kick off but rather it makes a leap into the plot-twisting/surprise-revealing chunk of it. I suppose you could say it's sort of the climax along with the fourth.

I'm saying is Manga Lillie had next to no middle to her arc unlike both sets of games and the anime. (The games, her middle kicked off at the first confrontation with Lusamine, which leads to Lillie making the decision to take life into her own hands and take on the Z Powered form... after seeing that her mother is nuts and the middle continues all the way to Poni Island, where she decides she wants to become a trainer. "THIS IS SAID IN USUM at the murkrow bridge this time." and shows more bravery. Anime, most of the things from when she got Snowy, the Aether Arc and the things happening after was her middle. With high and low points.)

The second island in the manga was build up to why Gladion is acting the way he is among other things. I'm still sticking around with the manga because I want to see how this ends. (And watching spoiler spoiler get what is coming to him.) I ran out of things to complain about anyways and I want to see if we are getting some good closure.

Last edited:

yasindagtasafan

Why do I like Lillie?-Because in the games she starts out as a shy girl who detests Pokemon battle to a cheerful girl who confronts her nihilistic mom and also saves the player from getting killed by Lusamine by calling Nebby.What is even more sad is that she leaves us at the end of the game not just to help her mom from those toxins,but to become a strong trainer.I also love her Z-Powered form even more that I requested it as a skin mod GTA San Andreas to papai102 and she is so darn cute!