1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

~Lillie Fan Club~

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Pokegirl Fan~, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Goth lady!

Hello and welcome to the Lillie fan club! I hope you enjoy your time as a member here :)

2. shoz999

shoz999 ... Don't laugh.

I kind of want to join this club but could you please update the first post? This is just my personal opinion, no one elses, but the Lillie Club kind of feels lacking without the Adventures version of Lillie, especially considering the fact that the Adventures manga has produced some interesting theories about Lillie. In fact another reason why I feel you should include the Pokemon Adventures version is not just because it's the second biggest long-runner but because Lillie and Gladion's storyline is still ongoing, there is still a lot of stuff to unpack from Lillie's character from the manga.

Don't know about you but if your a fan of the character, you absolutely have to read the Sun and Moon story arc. It's quite sad how much psychological trauma Lillie and Gladion have gone through because of Lusamine. This manga will remind you how much of an insane control freak Lusamine is from the games. All the more happier when Lillie stands up for herself. You know people say Alolan Vulpix best represents Lillie right? However... I DISAGREE A 100%! Mimikyu is Lillie's representative Pokemon! Seriously! How did the anime not do this! This just makes so much sense!

[​IMG]

3. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Goth lady!

I'll update it once I get the chance, welcome to the club though!

Manga Lillie is pretty interesting. I'll have to read the manga sometime, probably once they finish it so that I don't have to wait for new chapters or anything.

I guess they both fit her.

shoz999 likes this.
  4. Airin_

Airin_ or Bunnie

henlo~ I'd like to join :oops:

Username: Airin_
    Why do you like Lillie?:
    I love Lillie cause i can relate a lot to her character and her story, and i aspire to grow stronger through my experiences just like she did, both in the anime and the games. I think she had great character development, and i love her adorable design!

Pokegirl Fan~ likes this.
  5. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Straw Hat Gal

Username: Victorian Rush
    Why do you like Lillie?: She is a very interesting character and her backstory is very sad. I love how caring she is towards Nebby and how far she was willing to go to protect it. I love her anime counterpart. She has a very touching backstory and how she was willing to do whatever she could to get over her fear of touching Pokemon. Lillie is my favorite SM character and my second favorite PokeGirl, behind Dawn.

Thought I joined but apparently, I haven’t yet.

6. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Goth lady!

Welcome to the club guys!

7. shoz999

shoz999 ... Don't laugh.

You know what's a character that deserves recognition in a Lillie Club!

[​IMG]
    Colress! Lillie's savior... literally! Unlike a lot of other Pokemon characters in danger, Lillie's life was literally threatened and we have Colress to thank for banishing Ghetsis to the Shadow Realm.