• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Lillie Fan Club~

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Here's a new banner for the club, thanks to the user Dwlr who posted it on my profile last night. :) I'll add the new banners soon :)
NMw0DO.png

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
Username: Pikachu979

Why do You Like Lillie: I find her to be a very compelling and interesting character from the anime to the games. I also love her character Design

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
SM024 ending

[spoil][img300]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a8aa5be87326d0ea58e2f2d29bd7c90d/tumblr_op2gh0R2oa1tpvtc4o1_r3_400.gif[/img300]

All she needs now is that Z-ring :)[/spoil]

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
SM024 ending

[spoil][img300]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a8aa5be87326d0ea58e2f2d29bd7c90d/tumblr_op2gh0R2oa1tpvtc4o1_r3_400.gif[/img300]

That's adorable. I hope she gets one and I hope this means that she officially becomes the second co-star of the entire series.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
SM024 ending

OMG. She's cute and that would be awesome. Waiting for a z-move / Lillie in action!!!!

Username: EntityMaysYT
Why do you like Lillie: Alright so lets start with my favourite Lillie adaptation first, Game Lillie, I love her so much, from the start of the game I was like "She seems cool" but once we started to learn about her story, I just fell in love with her character sooo much, by far, my favourite Pokemon character, ever, in the gaming series, I nearly cried towards the end too :( Even that one particular design later on in the game, is one of my favourite designs too and suits Lillie so much, so cute XD As for Anime Lillie, once again ive gone "She seems cool" and we are yet to see more story, we did get episode 8 and 14 which just so happen to be my favourite episodes so far in the SM series, but, I know for a fact I will love her just as much as Game Lillie once we get to know her full story, I love how the added this she cant touch pokemon thing too, its very interesting. I could spend even more time talking about each Lillie, but, I'm sure this is enough to show how much I love her. Thank you for your time :)

~Entity

P.S: I'm new to serebii fourms and I wouldn't like to get kicked off so I have one question, if you self advertise in any thread (The ad relating to the topic) will you be banned from the site?

Everything12

Username: Everything12
Why do you like Lillie?: I like Lillie in the game and anime both for pretty much the same reason, her development. In the game I just love how she grows even before the game started with how she disobeyed her mother to steal Nebby, and how she began disliking Pokemon battles to eventually she herself aspired to be a trainer like the player. In the anime I love how she develops from being unable to touch any Pokemon to being able to touch an egg to eventually being able to hold Shiron. I'm also not ashamed to say her design both her first and her "Z-Powered Form" is probably some of the best I've seen for any Pokemon character.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
P.S: I'm new to serebii fourms and I wouldn't like to get kicked off so I have one question, if you self advertise in any thread (The ad relating to the topic) will you be banned from the site?

Advertising, including self-advertising, in the forums or thread is against forum rules. You can put any advertising links in your signature.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Username: EntityMaysYT
Why do you like Lillie: Alright so lets start with my favourite Lillie adaptation first, Game Lillie, I love her so much, from the start of the game I was like "She seems cool" but once we started to learn about her story, I just fell in love with her character sooo much, by far, my favourite Pokemon character, ever, in the gaming series, I nearly cried towards the end too :( Even that one particular design later on in the game, is one of my favourite designs too and suits Lillie so much, so cute XD As for Anime Lillie, once again ive gone "She seems cool" and we are yet to see more story, we did get episode 8 and 14 which just so happen to be my favourite episodes so far in the SM series, but, I know for a fact I will love her just as much as Game Lillie once we get to know her full story, I love how the added this she cant touch pokemon thing too, its very interesting. I could spend even more time talking about each Lillie, but, I'm sure this is enough to show how much I love her. Thank you for your time :)

~Entity

Username: Everything12
Why do you like Lillie?: I like Lillie in the game and anime both for pretty much the same reason, her development. In the game I just love how she grows even before the game started with how she disobeyed her mother to steal Nebby, and how she began disliking Pokemon battles to eventually she herself aspired to be a trainer like the player. In the anime I love how she develops from being unable to touch any Pokemon to being able to touch an egg to eventually being able to hold Shiron. I'm also not ashamed to say her design both her first and her "Z-Powered Form" is probably some of the best I've seen for any Pokemon character.

Welcome to the club guys!

If you didn't spot a post I made in another thread, recently I've realised how I've practically come to hero-worship Lillie. Her game story has parallels that can be made to my real life past, and the fact that she gained the confidence to stand up to those abusing her while also being a really kind and caring person, made her an amazing role model for me. It also helps that in her story, she gained confidence through watching MC be a good person, which shows to me that I don't have to go through anything alone and that I can always rely on a friend, family member or even fiction character to help me get through things.

Mega Typhlosion

Username: Mega Typhlosion
Why do you like Lillie?: Lillie had probably the best and most interesting character development in the history of the Pokémon main games. The way she started out as a shy scared girl and ended up as a determined brave trainer is remarkable. Her relationship with Nebby is hilarious and touching and her relationship with the player is also pretty cool. I would love to have a sequel to her story and follow her adventures in Kanto trying to save her mother.
Besides, she's cute :p

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Username: Mega Typhlosion
Why do you like Lillie?: Lillie had probably the best and most interesting character development in the history of the Pokémon main games. The way she started out as a shy scared girl and ended up as a determined brave trainer is remarkable. Her relationship with Nebby is hilarious and touching and her relationship with the player is also pretty cool. I would love to have a sequel to her story and follow her adventures in Kanto trying to save her mother.
Besides, she's cute :p
Welcome to the club! :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so working on my lillie cosplay going to a con in less then a week can't wait to cosplay her :) I enjoy here so much in sun and moon which I plan on trying to find a alolan vulpix there to add to my cosplay :D I am gunna be pre ordering a cosmog official plush from japan too :p

Last edited:

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
If I could, I would get a Nebby plush doll, it's so cute!

So, next week Gladion meets Lillie (and Ash, but who cares about him). How do you think Lillie will react upon seeing her brother after so long?