• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Lillie Fan Club~

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If I could, I would get a Nebby plush doll, it's so cute!

So, next week Gladion meets Lillie (and Ash, but who cares about him). How do you think Lillie will react upon seeing her brother after so long?
From the preview it seems like she's happy to see him again. I wonder if Gladion knows about her fear of touching Pokemon.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Do you also have the official bag? They made a replica of her bag already. It was being sold online :)

I actually ordered my official bag from japan and i got it on the 8th so yes i do :D also i am gunna be pre ordering the official cosmog doll soon too ^_^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Nice! Get Nebby in that bag will you? ^^

oh i plan on it however this con will have no nebby since the official one doesn't come out until after the con >.< I will try to find a alolan vulpix though :p I should have the nebby by my other convention at least ^_^

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If Nebby is in the anime, which I think it will be, I'd love it if they gave a nod to the whole Nebby get in the bag gag. It would be hilarious to see Lillie getting annoyed by it.

Mega Typhlosion

I'm not sure Nebby will be in the anime. I mean, all the characters are different from the games. Lillie is in school, has a different backstory and different personality. I could maybe see this being like a prequel and Lillie going back home and realising what's happening and then running with Nebby leading to the plot we see in the game. But then, in game Lillie is not a trainer and anime Lillie is. So I can't merge them together. Anime Lillie and game Lillie are two different characters whose only thing in common is the name.

I don't think the whole Nebby plot fits anime Lillie. But this anime series is making me expect just about everything from them anyway...

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
If Nebby is in the anime, which I think it will be, I'd love it if they gave a nod to the whole Nebby get in the bag gag. It would be hilarious to see Lillie getting annoyed by it.
It would be hilarious to see Lillie get annoyed by it at times. :p

For some reason, I still think in the Anime, that maybe Lillie will go to the AF, with Ash accompanying her, and learns of Lusamine's evil plot on her own. When Lillie does learn of what her mother is up too, maybe she sneaks into her room, finds the infamous bag, and takes Nebby away. Then they can incorporate the gag in several ways. I just think it's too much of a thing in games for the Anime to not incorporate it somehow.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
It would be hilarious to see Lillie get annoyed by it at times. :p

For some reason, I still think in the Anime, that maybe Lillie will go to the AF, with Ash accompanying her, and learns of Lusamine's evil plot on her own. When Lillie does learn of what her mother is up too, maybe she sneaks into her room, finds the infamous bag, and takes Nebby away. Then they can incorporate the gag in several ways. I just think it's too much of a thing in games for the Anime to not incorporate it somehow.

Not only that, but it has great potential for many humorous situations with Nebby escaping the bag at very inopportune moments, especially if Lillie wants to hide Nebby from Kukui and the rest of the class.

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
so working on my lillie cosplay going to a con in less then a week can't wait to cosplay her :) I enjoy here so much in sun and moon which I plan on trying to find a alolan vulpix there to add to my cosplay :D I am gunna be pre ordering a cosmog official plush from japan too :p

Alolan Vulpix is available at the US PokeCenter website along with Alolan Ninetales.

Username: PokemonKnight

Why do I like Lillie?: Well, she is adorable. More seriously, her arc looks to be amazing and her personality is so sweet. She reminds me of a 1920s ingenue.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Alolan Vulpix is available at the US PokeCenter website along with Alolan Ninetales.

Username: PokemonKnight

Why do I like Lillie?: Well, she is adorable. More seriously, her arc looks to be amazing and her personality is so sweet. She reminds me of a 1920s ingenue.

Hello and welcome to the club!

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
Thank you! We have a variety of sig banners on the first post of the thread if you would like to use one :)

I saw that.

I just might. I need to rework my signature. It is a bit stale and outdated but I have to learn how to insert banners first. I am not the most computer savvy outside of Task Manager. Haha

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I saw that.

I just might. I need to rework my signature. It is a bit stale and outdated but I have to learn how to insert banners first. I am not the most computer savvy outside of Task Manager. Haha

If you use the image tags [img ] [/img ] and remove the spaces in the tags (and replace the space in between tags with the image URL) it should work fine.

New image from SM027

[spoil][img300]http://i.imgur.com/hKw1cxa.jpg[/img300][/spoil]

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Great image; she looks annoyed. I love whenever she's annoyed both in the anime and the games as it's hilarious imo.

I also like the clip of where she tries to catch the baseball in SM 028, but ends up getting scared at the last second and covers herself to protect herself from the ball.

Nebbygetinthebag

If you use the image tags [img ] [/img ] and remove the spaces in the tags (and replace the space in between tags with the image URL) it should work fine.

New image from SM027

[spoil][img300]http://i.imgur.com/hKw1cxa.jpg[/img300][/spoil]
aw she looks adorable when she angry
Username: nebbygetinthebag
Why do I like lillie?:well lillie is my favorite character of the SM Anime her character is really sweet and her Vulpix is cute seriously she is really spoil sweet girl and not a brat I can't wait to see her arc with nebby.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
aw she looks adorable when she angry
Username: nebbygetinthebag
Why do I like lillie?:well lillie is my favorite character of the SM Anime he character is really sweet and her Vulpix is cute seriously she is really spoil sweet girl and not a brat I can't wait to see arc with nebby.

Hello and welcome to the club! I can't wait to see Nebby as well.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Great image; she looks annoyed. I love whenever she's annoyed both in the anime and the games as it's hilarious imo.

I also like the clip of where she tries to catch the baseball in SM 028, but ends up getting scared at the last second and covers herself to protect herself from the ball.

Speaking of annoyed:

[spoil][img300]http://lohas.nicoseiga.jp/thumb/6358244i?1482708551[/img300]
Grrrrr
Source[/spoil]