• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Lillie Fan Club~

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
There's an upcoming figurine of Lillie from Kotobukiya if anyone collects them and wanted a Lillie.

https://nintendowire.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/LillieStatue.jpg

Left the link as the small image I first tried doesn't do it justice.

That looks nice.

Aw this is so cute. I wish Lillie had a Pikachu now :3
ac7.gif

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
That looks nice.

Aw this is so cute. I wish Lillie had a Pikachu now :3
ac7.gif
That is cute! :)

Step aside Ash, there's a new main protagonist in town. Lillie is taking Pikachu and replacing you by the end of SM. :D

GBpjRt.jpg

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
So, as of the latest episode aired in Japan, Lillie is now able to touch Stoutland (and ride them as well!) Now only 799 Pokémon are left. But she can do it, go Lillie! Also loved her outfit in the episode, reminds me of her Z-Powered form from the games. Too bad you can't find good high-quality pics of Lillie in that outfit though, I want to use it as a wallpaper for my desktop PC :(

Nebbygetinthebag

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/269/911/33f.jpg found the image for you Hero of Truth.
in SM032 Lillie is able to touch stoutland she can do it go Lillie! And I really like her outfit in this episode.
Also I was quite annoyed of people in The YouTube comments section said that Lillie stole the spotlight of Lana umm no she didn't get the struggle with stoutland like Lana or she didn't get the Z Crystal like Lana. I like both Lana and Lillie but I wish people would appreciate both of what they did in this episode.
Do you think Lillie will received or Catch another Pokemon if so,what will it be?
Yes I want Lillie to be comfortable around Pokemon because she is a trainer and probably Rufflet at first he was very scared of anything like lillie with touching Pokemon but when it saw Lillie and Snowy in trouble of wild Pokemon like pangoro then Rufflet was confident to save Lillie and Snowy despite how big pangoro is and he along with Snowy and Lillie stop the wild Pokemon later Lillie battle him and then she catch Rufflet and as for nebby Lillie will probaly rescued nebby and escaped from the Aether foundation.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/269/911/33f.jpg found the image for you Hero of Truth.
in SM032 Lillie is able to touch stoutland she can do it go Lillie! And I really like her outfit in this episode.
Also I was quite annoyed of people in The YouTube comments section said that Lillie stole the spotlight of Lana umm no she didn't get the struggle with stoutland like Lana or she didn't get the Z Crystal like Lana. I like both Lana and Lillie but I wish people would appreciate both of what they did in this episode.
Do you think Lillie will received or Catch another Pokemon if so,what will it be?
Yes I want Lillie to be comfortable around Pokemon because she is a trainer and probably Rufflet at first he was very scared of anything like lillie with touching Pokemon but when it saw Lillie and Snowy in trouble of wild Pokemon like pangoro then Rufflet was confident to save Lillie and Snowy despite how big pangoro is and he along with Snowy and Lillie stop the wild Pokemon later Lillie battle him and then she catch Rufflet and as for nebby Lillie will probaly rescued nebby and escaped from the Aether foundation.

She looks older there.

I haven't seen the episode yet but I heard that she did receive some focus on it.

I didn't see the episode but omg Lillie looks so good in that outfit! Not kidding, I could literally imagine her strutting around Aether Paradise in that.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
When Lillie was first introduced, I thought she was just going to be another useless side character who just tags along with you on your journey and is basically annoying and unhelpful. But when I began to play Sun, I realized that Lillie wasn't just another 'sidekick' - she had a vast backstory of her own with her brother Gladion, her mother Lusamine, and Nebby the Cosmog. I became attached to her and Nebby throughout my playing-through of the game, and felt sad when she left for Kanto, like Hau was. I'm genuinely hoping she returns in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, preferably as a proper Pokémon Trainer after travelling through Kanto, and helping in Lusamine's recovery after she was poisoned by Nihilego in the first two games.

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
Lillie has definitely become my second favorite Poke Girl.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I want these figures but you practically have to be as rich as Lusamine to get them.

What do y'all think her Kanto starter will be?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
https://www.pokemoncenter.com/exclu...og-figure-(preorder-ends-august-30)-703-02994

Kotobukiya figurine of Lillie and Cosmog - ends 30 August for pre-orders

Also Lillie's GEM figurine (can't seem to find any details about whether to buy or not though...I'm so bad at posting in here.

[img300]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DF8XfT5WAAIxjqX.jpg[/img300]

now if they make a lillie figuarts that moves i will dieeeee...I love that and it should come with snowy and nebby ^_^ that looks like nice but looks kinda small though...

also lillie cosplay was a success at otakon I looked so cute ^_^ also bought a alolan plush to go with the costume for anime version :p

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I love the Lillie figurines, they look adorable especially the one with Snowy.

I can also see Lillie with a Bulbasaur as well. It does seem to fit her imo

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
With certain retailers such as Bandai you also get an A3 size poster of Lillie and A-Vulpix when you buy the G.E.M of Lillie

HsLpVBO.jpg

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
With certain retailers such as Bandai you also get an A3 size poster of Lillie and A-Vulpix when you buy the G.E.M of Lillie

HsLpVBO.jpg

that is a cute poster <3 I am waiting for a figuarts lille movable I can't wait if they ever make that XD