• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Lillie Fan Club~

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Oh, you bet there is going to be at least one more banner coming from Studio Satomine in the near future! :D The 23rd cannot come fast enough!

Hopefully its frame will be of the azure color, that color really suits Lillie! Keep it going!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Username: Frozocrone
Why do you like Lillie: She's one of the best written characters in the Pokemon game franchise. She goes from being afraid and not enjoying Pokemon battles (but puts that aside to support the player and Hau), but understands right from wrong and disobeys her mother to protect Pokemon. Over the course of SM she slowly starts to break out her shell, most evidently shown when she enables her Z-form and stands up to her mother, as well as bringing her mother into the light. She encourages you, the player, to invest yourself in her and root for her, which makes her departure all the more bittersweet.

Yet to make a judgment on her anime counterpart but so far I'm enjoying where the writers are going with her.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Username: Frozocrone
Why do you like Lillie: She's one of the best written characters in the Pokemon game franchise. She goes from being afraid and not enjoying Pokemon battles (but puts that aside to support the player and Hau), but understands right from wrong and disobeys her mother to protect Pokemon. Over the course of SM she slowly starts to break out her shell, most evidently shown when she enables her Z-form and stands up to her mother, as well as bringing her mother into the light. She encourages you, the player, to invest yourself in her and root for her, which makes her departure all the more bittersweet.

Yet to make a judgment on her anime counterpart but so far I'm enjoying where the writers are going with her.

Welcome to the club! :)

Oh that is so cute. I can't wait to see her with her new Vulpix :3

One of the things I really love about Lillie is how she successfully showed that a character doesn't need to battle or even like battling to be interesting. It makes her more of a travelling companion than anything else, and I really like that! It also makes for future development, where maybe she will grow enough to become a proper trainer, which would be awesome!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Username: FairyWitch
Why do you like Lillie?: well I personally think she a nice character addition to the new game which I love her cosmog get back in there nebby ^_^

Welcome to the club FairyWitch :)

Yeah I loved it whenever she got annoyed by Nebby getting out of its bag. I've seen some hilarious memes of it.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Welcome to the club FairyWitch :)

Yeah I loved it whenever she got annoyed by Nebby getting out of its bag. I've seen some hilarious memes of it.

thanks :D and lol yeah which its a pretty funny thing and she is a pretty good character design imo if they bring her in the kanto region in the show I might start watching the anime again XD its been quite some time since I have since the first season of pokemon >.>

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Ooh sign me up! I love Lillie and I want to adopt her.

Name: Blackjack
Why I love Lillie: She's amazing and brave and overcomes her abusive past and I want to give her cookies and a new wardrobe

Also she reminds me of Mitsumi from Diamond and Pearl Adventure! and that's always a plus.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Username: hawkeye721
Why do you like Lillie?: Gamefreak actually tried for once and I love blonde girls and good characters

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Username: PrismaticPrincessAnna
Why do you like Lillie?: She's so adorable .w. I never intended to like her in any way, but my friend spammed me with Lillie photos xD Even her and Moon. Then when I got spoiled about the ending, I don't bother fishing the game coz of her .n. So yeah I guess that's it
Oh yeah, let's not forget her bag and Nebby XD I ordered her bag online, it's arriving soon >w<
I'm planning to cosplay as her this year for an Anime Expo too :3
Also, I even roleplay as her in my facebook account, had lots of fun.

Though one thing that surprised me, is that people thought she was the villain XD Oh the glory xD
Srsly, her face was just her "GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!!" look.

Oh I drew my signature of her :3, Even this with Moon since I shipped them.
lillie_and_moon_short_drabble_story_by_alien_snowflake-das3h4h.png

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Username: PrismaticPrincessAnna
Why do you like Lillie?: She's so adorable .w. I never intended to like her in any way, but my friend spammed me with Lillie photos xD Even her and Moon. Then when I got spoiled about the ending, I don't bother fishing the game coz of her .n. So yeah I guess that's it
Oh yeah, let's not forget her bag and Nebby XD I ordered her bag online, it's arriving soon >w<
I'm planning to cosplay as her this year for an Anime Expo too :3
Also, I even roleplay as her in my facebook account, had lots of fun.

Though one thing that surprised me, is that people thought she was the villain XD Oh the glory xD
Srsly, her face was just her "GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!!" look.

Oh I drew my signature of her :3, Even this with Moon since I shipped them.
lillie_and_moon_short_drabble_story_by_alien_snowflake-das3h4h.png

Welcome to the club :)

Your image and sig look adorable; I like them both :)

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I tend to think that the player character is just holding on to Nebby for a while until Lillie is able to take it again.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I tend to think that the player character is just holding on to Nebby for a while until Lillie is able to take it again.

I'm still mad that going to the other world grants you a Cosmog.

Like I love my Heavy Ball Solgaleo/Moon Ball Lunala (wish there was a Sun ball though) but damn, I caught that for Lillie.

And she became a trainer too...perfect starter Pokémon for her....

scizor64

"sciz"
I agree that the image of moon + Lillie is adorable. Very nice artwork all around I see. It really does inspire me to draw a little something myself. As for Lillie's team, I haven't had the chance to catch up on the anime (sharing a computer) but will do so to give more input.

Thank you for the warm welcome as well.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
And she became a trainer too...perfect starter Pokémon for her....

Well to be fair, Cosmog isn't a very good starter for anyone. But certainly something she can have hold the Lucky Egg for a while

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Well to be fair, Cosmog isn't a very good starter for anyone. But certainly something she can have hold the Lucky Egg for a while

Not the Cosmog we get, but give her the Solgaleo/Lunala Nebby

Username: Danielle4447
Why I like Lillie:The White Reminds Me Of Soviet Russia