• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Lillie Fan Club~

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
SM014 was fun to watch.

Really happy about this
tumblr_ol3ufjQVvh1vhwy42o1_1280.png
Source

But Lillie stop being a goober
tumblr_ol3sywchKs1tpvtc4o2_r2_400.gif
tumblr_ol3sywchKs1tpvtc4o3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ol3sywchKs1tpvtc4o1_400.gif
tumblr_ol3sywchKs1tpvtc4o4_r1_400.gif
Source - auto-plays a video, suggest muting if at work

Indeed.

I honestly did not expect Lillie to capture Vulpix. (I assumed it was going to be hers, just not in a Poke Ball) I guess they have drastically changed her storyline from the games. But I love it!

Awesome episode for our little princess. Too bad there are no proper pics of her from this (at least for me).

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Indeed.

I honestly did not expect Lillie to capture Vulpix. (I assumed it was going to be hers, just not in a Poke Ball) I guess they have drastically changed her storyline from the games. But I love it!

Awesome episode for our little princess. Too bad there are no proper pics of her from this (at least for me)

My only one problem with game!Lillie is that she grows into a trainer right at the very end and as such, we'll never see her development on screen (other than that, one of the best characters in the franchise). Now that anime!Lillie has Shiron (the Vulpix), we can follow her trainer journey which is something I'm very interested in seeing.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
The latest episode was another crowning moment of glory for our Queen Lillie (to borrow satoharupika's nickname for her).

I was not expecting Lillie to actually catch Alolan Vulpix in a Pokéball. I knew Shiron would be hers, but I assumed it would be a companion Pokémon. She has taken the first step toward becoming a Pokémon Trainer, and has actually surpassed her game counterpart in that regard (since game Lillie, while she developed self-confidence and got her "Z-powered form," never actually became a Trainer). This gives me a lot of hope for Lillie's future character development in the anime.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Oh, you bet there is going to be at least one more banner coming from Studio Satomine in the near future! :D The 23rd cannot come fast enough!
Studio Satomine must be real busy at work right now. :D

What a great episode SM14 was. So many cute many cute moments, but I was even more happy with how Lillie handled Team Rocket. Freezing the ground to slow down Team Rocket was great. Lillie has the brains and now a Pokémon at her side, so much potential for her and I love it. Makes me wish that she was the main protagonist of this series.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
My only problem with SM014:

Samson Oak should have given her a Love Ball or something to signify that part of the games. That Vulpix deserves better than a bland Pokeball.

flashtone

SM014 was a good episode, marking the start of Lillie's journey as a trainer with the newly hatched Alolan Vulpix. Fending off TRio on her first day as a trainer by getting Vulpix to freeze the ground to impede their movement shows that she can apply her knowledge of pokemon to a place outside of the classroom. She's still seems to be afraid of other pokemon touching her (or pokemon other than her Alolan Vulpix touching her), but since she now has a pokemon of her own, maybe she'll eventually overcome her fear altogether, but who knows, only time will tell.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
For a while, I've been fighting the urge to actually join. I don't normally join clubs and I can't say I'll really be active on this one so please bear with me as I name my reasons. Shoutout to the awe inspiring PokegirlFan (and many others) for contributing in running this club. I read every comment on here and I see I'll be the first to write what I will say. I also want to say, I haven't played the games nor do I know much information on Lillie/game characters so please forgive me if I write down anything wrong. I only keep track of anime Lillie.

(Current) Username: satoharupika but many people call me "sato"
Why do you like Lillie?: Let's say I have similar situations as Lillie that I can very much relate to on a personal level. Also, I share a few of her personality traits. No, I'm not rich but many relatives of my family (and of course outside of it) are like Lusamine in a way. (only care about themselves and their image, conditional love, used for their own gain) Far too many instances I've been degraded with insults if I made a mistake, merely existing, or went against what I'm "supposed" to be (in this case, perfect in their vision). Like Lusamine obsessing over the Ultra Beasts, replace that with religion. Many things that's been said to me before was, "How could I have such a stupid granddaughter like you when you [insert petty small thing]" "I own you" "I'm not obligated to love you" "You have no common sense." "You can't do anything right!" In some ways, I can see myself in Lillie: someone seen as ugly and useless for not complying and standing up for who she is. I admire how hard she tries to overcome her fears and I believe that there is more to her than just the intelligent quiet girl who loves reading. She built up the courage to rescue Nebby and despite her mistreatment, she carries a smile on her face and endless support.

It's really heartwarming to see many people see through "the mask" and acknowledge that emotional/psychological abuse is just as horrific, if not more, than physical abuse. Lots of people overlook or justify it due to reasons and I'm so happy that Lillie exists in a worldwide beloved franchise like Pokémon. :)

Last edited:

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
So, I was browsing through some images on Serebii from yesterday's episode and these three are my favorite. :p

x43Igp.jpg

IkZF09.jpg

5eZnM9.jpg

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Alright everyone new is added to the member list!

I also put those two banners in the first post as well. Once I get the time to use a regular computer I'll put all the images in the first post as well.

PikaWaltz

Dancing Pikachu
I'd love to join! Lillie is such an awesome character, it's so early in the series and I'm already so fond of her. :)

Username: PikaWaltz
Why do you like Lillie? Gosh, for so many reasons! In the games, Lillie is, imo, probably on of the very best written characters in Pokemon to date. Her character is deep and well-rounded, and I was so emotionally involved in her storyline. The way she starts out as a careful and cautious girl with little confidence in herself, then grows into her "Z-powered" self, was just so well done. Also, the themes explored through her and Gladion's character, while pretty dark (parental abuse and neglect/abandonment), were handled very well. I think it's great and so important that GameFreak included it in Sun and Moon, it's a really important message. The part near the end, when protag and Lillie are in the other dimension to save her mother, where she confronts her mother and "scolds" her was really powerful (even though it was delivered in a kind-of humerous way).
It's so rewarding seeing Lillie grow into herself throughout the game, gaining confidence and finding love in those around her. :,) I was so sad to see her leave in the end, and I can't help imagining how her adventures in Kanto go.
I would absolutely LOVE it if she makes a cameo or smth in a future game, or that they atleast let us know how she's doing.

As for her anime counterpart, I'm really enjoying watching her too!! It's only been 14 episodes and Lillie is already on of my top favourite PokeAni characters of all time. She's so sweet and kind, and she's always trying her best. Her enormous love and admiration for Pokemon is so endearing. <3 She's really passionate about Pokemon, and she knows so much about each one! Which really makes you curious about her fear of touching them. I really loved how they're slowly revealing little bits and pieces about her character, but still leaving big unanswered questions, as it really makes you curious about where they will take her development. Even though she seems to be slowly but surely getting over her fear now, thanks to her friends encouragement and Shiron, the question of where her fear came from still remains. What happened during the time she moved with her mother? Why can't she remember it? Gah, I'm really so excited to see where they'll take her storyline!! >_<
Also, Lillie and Shiron's relationship is super adorable. Their interactions were so sweet. Lillie telling Shiron that she loved her even though she couldn't touch her... MY HEART T_T Too cute~
I can't wait to see how she'll grow as a trainer. :)

All in all, how can you not love Lillie? ^^

satopi

...wow. That is an amazing reason.
Thanks girl! This means so much to me! "virtually hugs" :)

So, I was browsing through some images on Serebii from yesterday's episode and these three are my favorite. :p

x43Igp.jpg

IkZF09.jpg

5eZnM9.jpg
I really loved the scene of them looking at each other. The speech she gave to Shiron was touching, it shows how much she cares for it even though she couldn't touch Shiron yet. She touched it with her words.

Studio Satomine has been busy, all right! :D It's time to celebrate the birth of an adorable new relationship! Here are new banners (or, rather, two variations of the same banner) to celebrate Lillie and Shiron.

http://i.imgur.com/AreMcRu.jpg (350 x 180 px)
AreMcRu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9FTiZMW.jpg (350 x 180 px)
9FTiZMW.jpg
Even though I love how the red flowers contrasts with Lillie and Shiron's color schemes, the light snowflake one is more suited. When I look at it, it feels chilly yet it warms my heart. I think the second banner has my vote! Looking forward for what's to chug out of Studio Satomine.

I'd love to join! Lillie is such an awesome character, it's so early in the series and I'm already so fond of her. :)

Why do you like Lillie? Gosh, for so many reasons! In the games, Lillie is, imo, probably on of the very best written characters in Pokemon to date. Her character is deep and well-rounded, and I was so emotionally involved in her storyline. The way she starts out as a careful and cautious girl with little confidence in herself, then grows into her "Z-powered" self, was just so well done. Also, the themes explored through her and Gladion's character, while pretty dark (parental abuse and neglect/abandonment), were handled very well. I think it's great and so important that GameFreak included it in Sun and Moon, it's a really important message. The part near the end, when protag and Lillie are in the other dimension to save her mother, where she confronts her mother and "scolds" her was really powerful (even though it was delivered in a kind-of humerous way).
It's so rewarding seeing Lillie grow into herself throughout the game, gaining confidence and finding love in those around her. :,) I was so sad to see her leave in the end, and I can't help imagining how her adventures in Kanto go.
I would absolutely LOVE it if she makes a cameo or smth in a future game, or that they atleast let us know how she's doing.

As for her anime counterpart, I'm really enjoying watching her too!! It's only been 14 episodes and Lillie is already on of my top favourite PokeAni characters of all time. She's so sweet and kind, and she's always trying her best. Her enormous love and admiration for Pokemon is so endearing. <3 She's really passionate about Pokemon, and she knows so much about each one! Which really makes you curious about her fear of touching them. I really loved how they're slowly revealing little bits and pieces about her character, but still leaving big unanswered questions, as it really makes you curious about where they will take her development. Even though she seems to be slowly but surely getting over her fear now, thanks to her friends encouragement and Shiron, the question of where her fear came from still remains. What happened during the time she moved with her mother? Why can't she remember it? Gah, I'm really so excited to see where they'll take her storyline!! >_<
Also, Lillie and Shiron's relationship is super adorable. Their interactions were so sweet. Lillie telling Shiron that she loved her even though she couldn't touch her... MY HEART T_T Too cute~

Welcome to the club!!! I love all your reasons, they're so true! Lillie and Shiron's relationship is so cute!

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Username: Mizz Nikki
Why do you like Lillie?: I'm going to be talking about Lillie in the games since I have not watched any of the SM anime yet. But anways, I really liked how they developed her character throughout the Sun & Moon games. I also like how Lillie is determined to fight for what she believes in.

Before I was in photoshop and I made a banner since I knew I was going to be joining. Hope you guys like it.

[IMGSIZE=400]http://i.imgur.com/WQbyiNS.png[/IMGSIZE]

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
I really loved the scene of them looking at each other. The speech she gave to Shiron was touching, it shows how much she cares for it even though she couldn't touch Shiron yet. She touched it with her words.
I agree and it was actually the first one that I picked out (would make a nice background image as well) and welcome to the club btw. :)

Some other thoughts of mine about Lillie and SM14:

The thing that touched me the most in SM14 was when we see Shiron look back at Lillie and then it goes into its Pokeball for the first time. The expression on Lillie's face and then when she picked up the pokeball...she looked so happy and tbh, I actually wouldn't of mind seeing a couple tears run down her face.

The reason why, is because of Lillie's fear and the assumption that she probably never thought she'd be able to have a Pokemon of her own because of it. Having to see her friends and others with their Pokemon, share moments with them, must have always been really disheartening for her. I mean we obviously seen it in a sense after she realized she couldn't touch Shiron right away. Anyway, Mallow and the others were always trying to encourage her in the past, but when you have a phobia, it's always going to be real hard to overcome obviously. So I can imagine how Lillie felt at that moment when she picked up the pokeball and also when she was first able to hold Shiron in her arms.

Maybe I'm reading a bit too much into it, but these are the kinds of things I love seeing in the Anime.
Hmm...looks like Studio Satomine was busy at work, nice job. ;)

satopi

I agree and it was actually the first one that I picked out (would make a nice background image as well) and welcome to the club btw. :)

The thing that touched me the most in SM14 was when we see Shiron look back at Lillie and then it goes into its Pokeball for the first time. The expression on Lillie's face and then when she picked up the pokeball...she looked so happy and tbh, I actually wouldn't of mind seeing a couple tears run down her face.

The reason why, is because of Lillie's fear and the assumption that she probably never thought she'd be able to have a Pokemon of her own because of it. Having to see her friends and others with their Pokemon, share moments with them, must have always been really disheartening for her. I mean we obviously seen it in a sense after she realized she couldn't touch Shiron right away. Anyway, Mallow and the others were always trying to encourage her in the past, but when you have a phobia, it's always going to be real hard to overcome obviously. So I can imagine how Lillie felt at that moment when she picked up the pokeball and also when she was first able to hold Shiron in her arms.

Maybe I'm reading a bit too much into it, but these are the kinds of things I love seeing in the Anime.
No I agree! That's exactly how she felt! Seeing everyone being able to not just touch their Pokémon partner but to be their chosen trainer is a special feeling she wanted to experience as well. So when Shiron went over to have the Pokeball capture it purposely, Lillie knew at that moment, Shiron was her chosen Pokémon. The feelings were mutual and that's something that Lillie may have feared when she thought when Shiron hatched, it wouldn't have wanted anything to do with her especially if not being able to touch Shiron sent a sign saying she didn't want it. Lillie can now be like her friends, being a Pokémon trainer and developing her own path.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

I agree, and I don't think you're reading too much into it at all, either. Like satoharupika said, that's exactly how Lillie felt. You could tell she so badly wanted to be like her friends and be able to physically interact with Pokémon and have a Pokémon partner of her own. So that moment when Shiron chose her as its Trainer must have made her want to cry with happiness. (She may not have tears running down her face, but her eyes certainly watered.)

In fact, I actually wonder if that might be one reason why the writers made Shiron wary of Ash--to further highlight its immediate attachment to Lillie.

Daniel31 said:

Thank you. :)

Before I was in photoshop and I made a banner since I knew I was going to be joining. Hope you guys like it.

I love the background of that banner. It's gorgeous and wonderfully done.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Username: Mizz Nikki
Why do you like Lillie?: I'm going to be talking about Lillie in the games since I have not watched any of the SM anime yet. But anways, I really liked how they developed her character throughout the Sun & Moon games. I also like how Lillie is determined to fight for what she believes in.

You're both accepted!

I also love the banner; I'll put it in the first post later as well :)

Just thought of a new conversation topic:

What are your favourite Lillie moments?

I personally love when she became b*d*ss in Ultra Space in the games. That impacted me quite a bit first playthrough, and made her an even more likeable character. You can tell that she is definitely nervous to be standing up for herself to her mother after so many years, and that makes the moment even more charming. It shows off how she's developed throughout the game, and ultimately made her an amazing character.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
What are your favourite Lillie moments?

I personally love when she became b*d*ss in Ultra Space in the games. That impacted me quite a bit first playthrough, and made her an even more likeable character. You can tell that she is definitely nervous to be standing up for herself to her mother after so many years, and that makes the moment even more charming. It shows off how she's developed throughout the game, and ultimately made her an amazing character.

I'm with you. I loved that moment in Ultra Space when she stood up to her selfish, Zubatty mother. She was so nervous, but she did it, and that made me cheer out loud for her (especially since, by that point, I wanted to punch Lusamine's face in). The speech she gave to her mother was awesome.

We haven't had that many Lillie moments in the anime, but as of right now, my favorite would have to be...

...her entire battle against Team Rocket, from the clever way she utilized Shiron's Powder Snow, to her leaping off the wall without second thought to rescue Shiron. The battle showed her ingenuity, while her rescuing Shiron showed her selflessness and love for Pokémon. It was an all around great moment for Lillie's character.