• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Lillie Fan Club~

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
What are your favourite Lillie moments?
One of my favorite moments is her showing Ash her room. She seemed really happy having someone over to show him around. She sounded really proud of the Pokémon playground and battle field in her backyard. She also had another person to confide in, it's like she felt comfortable telling Ash about her problems with touching Pokémon despite loving them like he can understand to a certain point.

Another moment I like is seeing her take part in the Splash Wars, she was having so much fun!!

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Another moment I like is seeing her take part in the Splash Wars, she was having so much fun!!
The splash battle was a nice moment. It also showed once again, how great a friend Mallow is to Lillie by dragging her out there when Lillie looked bored/depressed.

In the games, I loved it when she first reveals her new Z-Powered Form! It was so cute, but also showed the confidence that was gained. Also when she uses it for her trial, getting across the high bridge in Vast Poni Canyon. I also love how Lillie stands up to her mother as mention already, especially at the end. Lusamine says some harsh things, but Lillie doesn't back down, "I am the one who is sick of you, Mother!" That whole segment was great.

There actually haven't been any bad moments with Lillie yet IMHO. If I had to pick some though, I'd say SM8 when Ash is at Lillie's house. Her trying to touch Ash's Pokemon, shielding the egg from Salandit, and then at the end when she is able to hold it her arms (big first step). Then the most recent episode, SM14. Lillie's reaction when Shiron first goes into the Pokeball, the speech she gives Shiron before they reach the Malasada place, battle with Team Rocket and coming up with a strategy to freeze the ground, and diving to grab Shiron to save it, then being able to hold/touch her new Pokemon.

satopi

The splash battle was a nice moment. It also showed once again, how great a friend Mallow is to Lillie by dragging her out there when Lillie looked bored/depressed.

In the games, I loved it when she first reveals her new Z-Powered Form! It was so cute, but also showed the confidence that was gained. Also when she uses it for her trial, getting across the high bridge in Vast Poni Canyon. I also love how Lillie stands up to her mother as mention already, especially at the end. Lusamine says some harsh things, but Lillie doesn't back down, "I am the one who is sick of you, Mother!" That whole segment was great.

There actually haven't been any bad moments with Lillie yet IMHO. If I had to pick some though, I'd say SM8 when Ash is at Lillie's house. Her trying to touch Ash's Pokemon, shielding the egg from Salandit, and then at the end when she is able to hold it her arms (big first step). Then the most recent episode, SM14. Lillie's reaction when Shiron first goes into the Pokeball, the speech she gives Shiron before they reach the Malasada place, battle with Team Rocket and coming up with a strategy to freeze the ground, and diving to grab Shiron to save it, then being able to hold/touch her new Pokemon.
Yes, Lillie was quick on her feet when it came to those situations. I haven't played Sun/Moon but I'm sure that was something Lillie has been wanting to do but never had the willpower to do yet until she became inspired and supported by the player character.

I bet Mallow chan read her face at that moment. Like watching Ash and Pikachu play in the water, she's thinking, "Wish I could have fun with someone..."

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Yes, Lillie was quick on her feet when it came to those situations. I haven't played Sun/Moon but I'm sure that was something Lillie has been wanting to do but never had the willpower to do yet until she became inspired and supported by the player character.

You guess right. :) In the games, it's the player (and Hau) who inspire Lillie to gain the courage and self-confidence she needed to stand up to her mother. (IMO, she is also inspired by her desire to help and protect Nebby, and fortunately, her anime self has retained that protectiveness and capacity for love). I'm sure it was something she wanted to do all along, but she didn't feel confident enough in herself to do so.

flashtone

In the games, my favourite moment would have to be Lillie standing up to (and scolding) her mother, who frankly had it coming for being so bat s*** crazy. Telling Lusamine that children aren't just "things" that can be tossed away just because the parent doesn't have the capacity to feel anything for them, great moment. (I highly doubt that there'd be anyone who doesn't like this moment)

In the anime, her battle with TRio would be my favourite moment so far. Getting Vulpix to freeze the ground using Powder Snow shows that she can strategize when need be, then diving to save Vulpix shows how selfless she can be when it comes to caring for pokemon

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Btw thanks for the welcome and the compliments on my art ówò

I wanna show ya guys my Lillie bag and Lillie herself. I made ze Lillie plush but I bought the bag online

GET IN THE BAG, LILLIE XD

16715966_415809638753289_8161878099274501225_o.jpg

I even have Moon's watermelon bag but yeah

-----

My favourite Lillie moment?
Well so far in the game, which i havent finished... the bit where Moon rescued Lillie from the skull grunt. Ooo so cooooot :3

In the Anime is the lastesr episode. I mean since im still having my first playthrough in Moon, i got myself a Vulpix nicknamed as Shiron xD

16602976_415374378796815_6298583252403152075_n.jpg

see xD
I never a thing for the fire type since i dont do fire. I like ice better :3

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Btw thanks for the welcome and the compliments on my art ówò

I wanna show ya guys my Lillie bag and Lillie herself. I made ze Lillie plush but I bought the bag online

That Lillie plushie is adorable. I see Lillie is getting a taste of what it's like to be Nebby. :p That bag is also awesome. All three of these are within Serebii's signature size limit.

Well, Studio Satomine has been at work again (though after this, I think the studio artist needs a break :p ). So I don't overwhelm your screens with images, I'll put the banners in a spoiler tag.

(As usual, if you use these, all I ask is that you credit me.)

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Well, Studio Satomine has been at work again (though after this, I think the studio artist needs a break :p ). So I don't overwhelm your screens with images, I'll put the banners in a spoiler tag.

Why must you torture me with these banners!!! Oh Arceus please help me, my will is fading quick.

satopi

I like the second banner. It's simple enough and shows Lillie with her partner Pokémon Shiron. I was almost thinking the fans of the club would be like Ash and Mallow chan following Lillie to make sure she's okay. Haha, Mallow chan dragging Ash with her to spy on Lillie and tracking her down like helicopter parents. :p

The third one seems a bit overcrowded, I kind of want to see a close up of Lillie and Shiron hugging with the title "Lillie Fan Club" at the upper left hand corner. The first one is cool too but I'm not sure if the pink color suits Lillie. I like that the borders are pink but maybe it's because the inner color and borders are too similar? Maybe a light green color (something to match Lillie's eyes) and keeping the flowery designs.

Great work unnamed Studio Satomine worker! Take a long rest! I just noticed the "A Friendship is Born" line in the third banner! :eek:

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
The first one is cool too but I'm not sure if the pink color suits Lillie. I like that the borders are pink but maybe it's because the inner color and borders are too similar? Maybe a light green color (something to match Lillie's eyes) and keeping the flowery designs.

Thank you for the feedback. :) Well, I decided to take your advice, so here is another version of the pink Lillie Fan Club banner, this time with a green color scheme:

http://i.imgur.com/30ycIBy.jpg
30ycIBy.jpg

satopi

Thank you for the feedback. :) Well, I decided to take your advice, so here is another version of the pink Lillie Fan Club banner, this time with a green color scheme:

http://i.imgur.com/30ycIBy.jpg
30ycIBy.jpg
It's so exotic! Comparing the two, the edited one is so colorful and within the flowery green area, Lillie shines (literally having a white outline around her!) There's so many different shades. You did a really great job on editing it, it turns out a lot better!! :D I'm glad that my feedback helped a bit, I am envious by how stylish the banner is. Which one do you prefer?

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
It's so exotic! Comparing the two, the edited one is so colorful and within the flowery green area, Lillie shines (literally having a white outline around her!) There's so many different shades. You did a really great job on editing it, it turns out a lot better!! :D I'm glad that my feedback helped a bit, I am envious by how stylish the banner is. Which one do you prefer?

I'd rather not influence anyone else's opinions or preferences by disclosing the artist's preference, if you don't mind. (Translation: I have no idea.) :p But thank you for the compliment.

PikaWaltz

Dancing Pikachu
Welcome to the club!!! I love all your reasons, they're so true! Lillie and Shiron's relationship is so cute!

Thank you! ^^ I read your reasons as well, and was really amazed. I'm glad a character like Lillie exists for exactly that reason, and so I'm glad she can hold that kind of meaning for you. (Sorry my English is kind of derpy, I hope my sentiment comes across correctly).

I really hope your situation is better and that things are brighter. ♥

GET IN THE BAG, LILLIE XD

16715966_415809638753289_8161878099274501225_o.jpg

I even have Moon's watermelon bag but yeah

That's really cool that you've made that plush! She's super cute. Love the bag too! :D

Your graphic art is awesome as always, Satomine Night! :D

I especially loved the blue one with Lillie and Shiron, the soft baby blue colour and little snowflakes really match them! I also really like the one with the screenshot from SM14, since I absolutely love that screenshot too haha :p

Gosh, it's hard to choose since there are so many @_@
But well, for game!Lillie I'd have to go with the part of the game where you're in the Ultra Beast dimension and Lillie confronts her mother. Seeing Lillie finally be able to tell her mother off and be honest about her feelings was really powerful, and I love that how she said that children aren't something you can control and then discard when they don't do what you like. I just felt so touched and proud of Lillie in that moment ♥

For the anime, and from what we've seen so far, I really love the scene where Lillie jumps to save Shiron without even a second thought, despite having been so scared of touching her previously. I also really love when Lillie was trying to explain to Shiron that she was scared of touching her, but that she loved Shiron nonetheless. It was so cute and sweet ;_;

Guys! I made a graphic/signature thingamabob in photoshop for this club.
I've been practicing doing graphics and wanted to make something Lillie related. It's pretty amateurish but... ^^; Well, here it is:

GgskywJ.png

(Thank you to Satomine Night for helping me figure graphics-stuff out!)

EDIT: Here's a smaller version in case the first one is too big ^^;
1nUoaYZ.png

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Whenever she freaks out when a Pokemon almost touches her or touches her. I also liked when she protected the egg and her moments with Vulpix in the recent episode. I also love how she throws a Pokeball and accidentally nailed Ash in the head with it and the way she throws in general.

For Game Lillie my favorite moments were when she changed into her Z powered form and got a slight redesign. I also liked whenever she gets annoyed and when she confronts Lusamine. I also loved when she scolded Nebby when it was out of her bag. I also liked it when she left for Kanto and became a trainer.

I also added the banners in the first post!

satopi

Thank you! ^^ I read your reasons as well, and was really amazed. I'm glad a character like Lillie exists for exactly that reason, and so I'm glad she can hold that kind of meaning for you. (Sorry my English is kind of derpy, I hope my sentiment comes across correctly).

I really hope your situation is better and that things are brighter. ♥
Your English is fine, no need to dismiss it. Thank you for the kind words, I think things are looking brighter. :)

I've been practicing doing graphics and wanted to make something Lillie related. It's pretty amateurish but... ^^; Well, here it is:

GgskywJ.png

1nUoaYZ.png
Wow, it's very pretty. I remember telling Satomine about wanting a close up image of Lillie and Shiron hugging. It's very clean and pretty!! It's like something that can blend into any background. I also like the colors you used. Great work PikaWaltz! :D Not bad at all for a so called amateur lol!! Photoshop is so fun~

This should be the official stamp image if we want to recruit other members. I an imagine this image on a button or sticker to show our pride of being Lillie fans.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
What are your favorite Lillie moments?

Regarding the games, my favorite moments are the scene at Exeggutor Island with the rain, the Murkrow scene at Vast Poni Canyon, Lillie's speech against her mother in Ultra Space and the list goes on. She's just so well written!

As for the anime, probably the battle with TR with Shiron. Oh, and the time she spent with Ash at her mansion in SM008, before Mallow came in. Too early to have real favorite moments for Lillie at the moment, at least for me, but these two will do.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·

GgskywJ.png

1nUoaYZ.png

OMG. this is cute. I love this!

@Satomine Night: I love the different variations of the banners as well. This actually making me hard to which is my fave, but they're all amazing!

What are your favorite Lillie moments?

I haven't played the game, but so far the latest episode, with the new evolved alolan vulpix with Lillie is one of my favorite scenes. Seeing her holding that pokemon is so cute and she's trying so hard to catch it and I know she'll be a great owner/trainer. I wanted to see Lillie battle in the further episodes.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Lillie got a Nendoroid announced of her! I'll be for sure picking it up when it goes up for preorder
C4_M9m5VUAE0gON.jpg