• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Lillie Fan Club~

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Why do I like Lillie?-Because in the games she starts out as a shy girl who detests Pokemon battle to a cheerful girl who confronts her nihilistic mom and also saves the player from getting killed by Lusamine by calling Nebby.What is even more sad is that she leaves us at the end of the game not just to help her mom from those toxins,but to become a strong trainer.I also love her Z-Powered form even more that I requested it as a skin mod GTA San Andreas to papai102 and she is so darn cute!
Hello and welcome to the Lillie club!

I think Lillie has a high chance of appearing in the current Pokemon series since her va is still involved with the anime, so here's a new topic question:

If/when Lillie returns why do you think the reason will be for her return and what would her Pokemon team look like?

Can I give my opinion without necessarily being a Lillie fan?

If/when Lillie returns why do you think the reason will be for her return and what would her Pokemon team look like?

Definitely an episode or two dedicated to her reunion with Mohn, I think she will have Ninetales-Alola and a Clefairy

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Obviously, I'm a bit late answering this, since Lillie has appeared in Journeys.

While I appreciate that she was included in the Alola reunion despite not physically being in Alola, I really hope her letter isn't the late we see of her (or of Gladion and Lusamine). The writers went through the trouble of mentioning her family's quest to find her father, so they had better follow through. Not to mention Goh expressed a desire to return to Alola someday.

That being said, her "in person" return would most likely be related to her family's quest to find Mohn. Either Ash and Goh run into her into another region while she is following a lead, or she and her family find Mohn, return to Alola, and Ash is reunited with her if/when he and Goh return to Alola.

As much as I would love for Snowy to evolve into Ninetails and for Lillie to have added more Pokémon to her team (a member of the Clefairy line would be a nice reference to her mother's Clefable), to be completely honest, I have my doubts. At the very least, constantly being on the road in search of her father gives her a valid excuse for not catching more Pokémon or focusing on training and evolving Snowy.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
This is a thing? I’m totally joining. Lillie was one of my favorite characters from Gen 7. My favorite part about her was that she struggled with self-confidence, but overcame it with the help of her friends. I also loved the bond she had with Nebby, but was willing to let it go to the protagonist, since the protagonist could train it.