• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lillie is Soaring Through The Air! The PokéSled Jump Tournament! (1003)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
That's basically what I said in the first place. Key words: "Other than."
I agree that that's what you meant, but I'm saying that those things are such a big deal, that I can say that about any episode, so the way you phrased the sentence doesn't really make sense

Battling a Thaw in Relations: nothing outstanding, other than Ash beating his greatest rival at the end of an epic 3-episode battle
A Grand Fight for Winning: nothing outstanding, other than Dawn coming within a couple points of being top coordinator
Pace: the Final Frontier: nothing outstanding, other than Ash completing the entire Battle Frontier
Enter the Dragonite: nothing outstanding, other than Ash winning the entire Orange League
A Showcase Debut: nothing outstanding, other than Serena competing in her first showcase and changing her entire appearance

You can say "nothing outstanding" about ANY episode as long as you follow it with "other than", leaving no point at all to the words "nothing outstanding"

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
This is a nice change of scenery, cold and snowy events have been pretty limited in the region so far. Ice Sandshrew makes its appearance so I see this episode as already being a win from that point on.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
This is the debut episode of Jiikyou, the announcer for the Manalo Conference:

FknIWpF.jpg

I had not originally seen this episode until now, but he introduces himself outright ("ジーキョーわわたくし") before the competition.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
This is the debut episode of Jiikyou, the announcer for the Manalo Conference:

FknIWpF.jpg

I had not originally seen this episode until now, but he introduces himself outright ("ジーキョーわわたくし") before the competition.
He says "jikkyou", which is just "Referee". But yeah, that is absolutely the same guy. Even though I still am convinced the other guy on screen there is in fact not a recurring character because of how every one of these "Gurus" has a different speech quirk... Yeah that's straight-up Jeekyo.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
He says "jikkyou", which is just "Referee". But yeah, that is absolutely the same guy. Even though I still am convinced the other guy on screen there is in fact not a recurring character because of how every one of these "Gurus" has a different speech quirk... Yeah that's straight-up Jeekyo.

There may be more backstory to this character. In SM064, I'm certain that he's the initial announcer for the Royal Dome. However, he falls sick, which causes the producer to hire Jessie, James and Meowth for the following Royal Dome rumbles.