• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lillie & Silvally: Memories Reborn! (992)

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
This is honestly such a perfect episode
An underrated part is definitely how TR were disgusted by Faba's action, gave a speech to him and resigned. I wish when TR characters were perfectly understood and executed
Lillie one of the best girl as always <3
Such a satisfying episode

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Yep this was amazing for 1000th episode of Pokemon
Oh yea I forgot it was the 1000th episode of Pokémon as well (screw you Serebii episode listings)
Such a perfect way to showcase the 1000th ep by showing Lillie's arc so well here, esp with how it relates to a trainer and Pokémon, the biggest theme of the show. So having this episode be a MC getting over their fear of Pokémon and touching and hugging Silvally who break free of its mask caging is just <3

Pokemonfan5

Oh yea I forgot it was the 1000th episode of Pokémon as well (screw you Serebii episode listings)
Such a perfect way to showcase the 1000th ep by showing Lillie's arc so well here, esp with how it relates to a trainer and Pokémon, the biggest theme of the show. So having this episode be a MC getting over their fear of Pokémon and touching and hugging Silvally who break free of its mask caging is just <3
Also Gladion being such a badass, I really love that unlike other major rivals Gladion character isn't limited to Ash only.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Reviewing the Pokémon anime in 10 words or less:
"The best Lillie episode"

Episode: 10/10
I hate how people try to say that Ash did the work when that clearly wasn't the case.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well, he did take all the serious fights and dealt the final blow by himself (the other non-Aether siblings were almost toying around too much because of Rowlet), and Lillie and Gladion - the one with the anti-UB Pokemon - were mostly shouting at their mother to come back to her intoxicated senses.