• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lillie & Silvally: Memories Reborn! (992)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Strike a Fully Powered Pose for a Sleepover!

Having seen Gladion and Type: Null again, memories are starting to return to Lillie and have caused a relapse of her fear of touching Pokémon, being unable to touch Snowy. Lillie decides to travel around Alola with Ash & Nebby to revisit areas in order to get all her memories back. Eventually, they arrive at the Aether Paradise where Faba is plotting to abduct her to prevent her from remembering what happened to her as a child. Will she remember?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Nice to see that Litten and Lycanroc are still continuing there own private training session.

Lusamine in a swimsuit/bikini.

First look of Ultra Wormhole in anime and proper appearance of Nihilego (even though it was a flashback). Also 'RKS System' was showcased and i think Gladion used 'Dark Memory' on Silvally.

Edit: That twitter image from 2 days back is from the flashback as well.

Last edited:

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Amazing Episode.

Gladion's Theme playing when Type:Null broke it's mask and evolved into Silvally.. Simply brilliant..!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
At this point I think it's highly unlikely that Lusamine is 'evil', she seemed genuinely concerned about Lillie.

Aether Foundation also kind of lost any threat since Faba was destroyed by Silvally so easily. Maybe Recon squad will be the main threat (or Rainbow Rocket).

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
And they literally showed devolution in anime! It was silvally who became type: null when the mask was put on.

So i was wrong on the other thread.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
And they literally showed devolution in anime! It was silvally who became type: null when the mask was put on.

So i was wrong on the other thread.

Its all Gamefreak's fault.
Not sure who had that great idea of making Silvally (aka., Type: Full) the evolved form of Type: Null, when both are practically the same.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Its all Gamefreak's fault.
Not sure who had that great idea of making Silvally (aka., Type: Full) the evolved form of Type: Null, when both are practically the same.

Yeah.. they could have better made them two different forms of same pokemon instead of making one evolved form of another!!

Episode was great though!!

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I guess since this is an anime mainly targeted towards younger kids, they don't want to showcase the mother of a regular character as being evil.

That's why the anime version Lusamine is different from game one.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Wow, Faba is such a creep. He was already inside Gladion's Motel before him. And battling inside the room? Surprised it didn't get destroyed. Hmm, so Faba mainly wanted to take back Type : Null from Gladion.

Not too happy that they had to make a potentially emotional moment of Snowy jumping into Lillie's arms a gag.

Clearly Ash has been influenced too much by Samson Oak, with those facial expressions.

So Gladion confronts his mom about Type : Null. So Lusamine was never in the loop regarding Type : Null, and was a secret conducted by Faba all this while? Also, how did Faba manage to piss off TRio out of all people?

I'll definitely need subs, but was Gladion mainly accusing Lusamine of being too busy that she never realized what happened with Lillie and Ultra Beasts? She also seemed genuinely upset and sorry.

Love the Gladion theme, and well, that was kind of anticlimactic. Silvally just wrecked Alakazam. And now we know the full story. So Lillie randomly entered the room that Faba was conducting the Wormhole experiments in, Nihilego captures her, and Silvally saved her.

Wow, Lusamine was really sorry for all that happened to her daughter. She's definitely not evil. Anyway, it's nice to see that her fear has been settled for once and for all, even if I didn't really like how it was handled, and how it came about and got solved.

Overall, I liked this episode. It was mostly a Gladion focus episode, and I like that. I give the episode a 8/10.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I guess since this is an anime mainly targeted towards younger kids, they don't want to showcase the mother of a regular character as being evil.

That's why the anime version Lusamine is different from game one.

At this point, I think this is the reason they did that as well.

FrozTKnight

Will ORA ORA ORA you
Was not expecting Lusamine in a bikini,

Rule 34 gonna have field day with this.

Seriously good episode but why did Umbreon get hit with hypnosis? But they do atleast use the type advantage when it came to Silvally.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Status moves don't care for type immunities

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
That's inherent type advantages.

Rajas

Great episode imo, is there any more evidence needed that Lusamine is good at this point? She apologizes to Gladion for something pertaining to Faba and his type Null experiments so them translations are much needed. Also interesting to see TRio reject him when I assume he asked them to kidnap Lillie? Already shows that when the UB's come into play they are going to help the twerps in any future battle I think. (maybe gonna see that Bewear take out an UB in the future eh?). Also there were people who feared Ash would be the savior in this but as suspected it fell onto Gladion and Silvally who needed to do it to finally conclude Lillie's trauma and now she is cured. Lusamine reaction to Lillie being safe was also really sweet but now that everything looks good, from next episode it's going to **** lol. Can't wait!

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Me before this episode: You know, I wish Lusamine was the main antagonist for the anime. She was complex and so interesting in the games.

Me after this episode: -_- So we're doing this now? Don't get me wrong, I understand that there might be backlash over Lusamine being the antagonist and the selfish woman she seems to be in the SM story line, but this... seems just a bit off to me.

Faba's a jerk, I get it. But a main villain? Then again, as long as the SM series is trying to be its own thing aside from the games, then I'm all for it.

Also dang it, I think I just fell in love with Lusamine.

Great episode overall.

Aleh

«Last Hope»
This episode was absolutely touching, they used music in a very good way. I am so happy for Lillie, she is even better than in the games. Lusamine is also genuinely not evil which is interesting compared to the games and I’m curious to see what will happen next. Just following the games plot would give us any surprises!

Rajas

Me before this episode: You know, I wish Lusamine was the main antagonist for the anime. She was complex and so interesting in the games.

Me after this episode: -_- So we're doing this now? Don't get me wrong, I understand that there might be backlash over Lusamine being the antagonist and the selfish woman she seems to be in the SM story line, but this... seems just a bit off to me.

Faba's a jerk, I get it. But a main villain? Then again, as long as the SM series is trying to be its own thing aside from the games, then I'm all for it.

Also dang it, I think I just fell in love with Lusamine.

Great episode overall.

Hard not to fall in love with Lusamine tbh, she is too sweet in the anime. Still think Lusamine will be trapped in US and get turned evil though (post episode 53) and need to be saved in the end by Lillie.