• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lillipup Fanart!!

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
thanks guys
thanks shade! the lillipups are my favorite!!

a redraw for someone...
th_dragonite1.png

on a happier note
th_PikachuEmola.png

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Thank you!!
so do you think i should change the order of the pics. (new ones on the top. old on the bottom)
th_Zorua.png

new pic

Akko

Strawberry Sunrise
Oh my god, your Zorua is so freaking adorable!! XD You're an incredible artist! The Eevee evolutions, Dragonite, Emolga and Pikachu are awesome as well! :D

Kai*

Sakura Whirlwind
Thank you!!
so do you think i should change the order of the pics. (new ones on the top. old on the bottom)
th_Zorua.png

i really think that you hit the nail on the head with the zoura drawing! it is amazing and the "trust me" caption is perfect! :D

regarding if you should change the order of the pics (newer to older), i think it's a good idea. it would be nice to see the latest (and not to mention your awesome work) that you have done right on top! i saw for your poochyena drawing that you said that you had a shiny version also, could you put it on here so we could see it?

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
thanks!
and yeah i didn't move the lillipups. do you think i should?
th_Riolu.png

got a ton of pictures drawn today! most for a set i call the chibi puppy parade (sorry love to name stuff)
probably take me a while to color though.

Akko

Strawberry Sunrise
Aww! Riolu is so cute!! The Lillipups look great at the top, don't change a thing ^_^

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
thanks! he's a pretty popular pokemon (never new. skipped playing gen4)
Here's the newest one.
th_Articuno.png

never been a big fan of birds, but oh well.
not very good at drawing... well non-cute pokemon.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
i have most of the gen4 games, but only got a little ways in diamond before life interfered. bought black for a friend. so i got one for myself.
fell in love with lillipups and the obsession is renewed!! i do want to go back and play hg as soon as i finish white2. taking forever though

ok finally finished a project i've been wanting to do for a while.
chibi puppy/dog pokemon.
i know i missed a few. (aside from the evolutions. i'll go back and get them later)
th_ChibiZorua.png
th_ChibiLillipup.png
th_ChibiSnubble.png

th_ChibiRaikou.png
th_ChibiEntei.png
th_ChibiSuicune.png

th_ChibiPoocheyena.png
th_ChibiHoundour.png
th_ChibiGrowlithe.png

edit: just realized that my chibi way of drawing a lillipup is the same as my regular lillipups.... maybe i gotta rethink that.

Last edited:

Akko

Strawberry Sunrise
They're all great! :D My favorites are Growlithe and Suicune

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
thanks!!
(i like your stuff too kustem)
th_Latios.png

here's latios and i'll post latias later.
gotta go to work

so i'm stilling thinking of ideas for growlithe, ponyta and buizel. (so far just keep redrawing them)
any other pokemon to draw?
or any dog pokemon that i missed?

Akko

Strawberry Sunrise
The Latias and Latios are great! Here are some other pokemon I thought you could draw: Dewott, Arcanine, Zoroark, Infernape, Luxray, Nidoran♂, Cubone, Mew, Snivy, Serperior, Deerling and Sawsbuck. I hope this helps! ^_^

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
thanks!
th_Eevee.png

this is one i wish i could think of a good background for.
oh! i'll be out of town this weekend. maybe i can get some more drawings done.