• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

lilycove lottery masterball cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

frooglylwoo

shinypidgeot trainer
Is there a lilycove lottery masterball cheat so i can have a masterball. If there is please tell me.
Iff you belive in a lilycove lotter cheat then put it here.

b_m

I believe the only way to "cheat" is to save your game just before midnight, since the lottery number changes every day, then soft reset until you win.

usaru

wind lord
try trading alotof pokemon from diferent trainers since the lottery looks at all your pokemon for their numbers so if you have alot of different pokemon with various numbers it increases you chance right

Shiny Ho-Oh

Yea, trade Pokemon from other trainers cause they have different numbers, Thats wat i did and i won third place in the lottery 2wice.

pathophobe

try trading alotof pokemon from diferent trainers since the lottery looks at all your pokemon for their numbers so if you have alot of different pokemon with various numbers it increases you chance right
I believe the only way to "cheat" is to save your game just before midnight, since the lottery number changes every day, then soft reset until you win.
Just do what these two said. I don't believe there is any way to hack winning lotto numbers.

MagmaEmperor

Lets Crack Some Head
Just do what these two said. I don't believe there is any way to hack winning lotto numbers.

Without a Gameshark you mean?

Then again,if you have a Gameshark you can cheat for all the items.

I don't think that'll work. If you reset, the lottery number will still be the same. Perhaps I understand you wrong.

I've traded a lot of Pokemon from two Sapphires, Pokemon Colosseum, and FireRed (including Ch'ding and Zynx which you get from FR with different trainer IDs) and I usually have a 30% of winning the third prize. I've once won the second prize, but I have yet to win the first.

~Flygon_Rocks~

.:Time Lord:.
it dosnt work because the game is set to run through a list of numbor combinations so no matter when u set it the next no. u will recieve will be the one that will have always been chosen

~Bent~

awhups
If you save the day before (as already stated), the number changes.

If you save the day you try it, the number will always stay the same.

Try it, it works.

frooglylwoo

shinypidgeot trainer
can anyone make a video of this please so i can see.Thanks i really need a video. I am a visual person.

Status
Not open for further replies.