• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Line of Moves~ (PsiUmbreon Approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praxiteles

Friendly POKéMON.
All right, this is a game with a bit of structure. The basic thing is to post a move that is similar to, the opposite of, shares something, or, in other words correlates with the one above. You post the move and say how it correlates, and I'll check to see if the relation is valid.

Of course, there's more to it than that. In every twenty posts (or one page), there are two times that you can post a move because it has an element stronger or weaker than the first. This is called Owning, and it's an easy way to find a move. You post how many times you've Owned a move in your posts, and I check to see if you aren't cheating and saying you posted less Ownings than you actually did.

Also, at the top of each page, I'll make a list of people who have no Ownings for the entire last page. Two consecutive pages with no Ownings (or Clean Pages) get you one Creativity point, two of those make a Ribbon, three Ribbons make a Medal, and five Medals make a Badge.

I'll show an eg.:

Ist Poster: 0 Ownings, the move is Fire Blast.
2nd Poster: 0 Ownings, move is Flamethrower, as it involves shooting fire from the mouth, like in Fire Blast.
1st Poster: 1 Owning, move is Hydro Cannon, as it Owns Fire Blast.

Next Page:

Me: Poster 2 managed one Clean Page

And so on.

All right, I'll start. Dragonbreath.

0 Owing's Body Slam cause they both Parlyze (Did I do it right?)

0 Ownings Vine Whip cause the battle animations are the same exept Vine Whip has a green thing and Slam has a red one

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
0 Ownings Solarbeam cos both grass moves.

1 Owing Blast Burn, cause they are both elemental hyper beams and Blast Burn OWNS Frenxy Plant

1 Owning, Flame Wheel, they both have a firey circle in the animation

1 Ownings, Bullet Seed, cause they both look like each other in the Anime

1 Ownings Needle Arm, cause they are both James' Cacnea's main moves in the Anime

1 Owning Areial Ace, they both never miss

1 Owning Whirlwind, cause they are both wind related normal moves

1 Owning Mud Slap, they both lower accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.