• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinrah

Assassin Host
I'll join! I like word games.

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
1. ESP
2. shadowofdreams
3. Kitsune
4. brainwhiz21
5. ĦÅж ΫōỰ
6. Kinrah

brainwhiz21

MUST GET CHOCOLATE
ll join cus ola (brainwhiz) told me to... skrew her if she denies it
i did not tell you to do any such thing and using that language will only get you banned
and redsoxpsyco please...PLEASE dont screw me

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
Oh...I didn't see you azerd ^_^;

1. ESP
2. shadowofdreams
3. Kitsune
4. brainwhiz21
5. ĦÅж ΫōỰ
6. Kinrah
7. azerd felta hunter

brainwhiz21 said:
i did not tell you to do any such thing and using that language will only get you banned
and redsoxpsyco please...PLEASE dont screw me

XD don't worry, I'll make sure you and azerd don't end up on the same team. And for those others wondering why I'd do that, cause I know both of them, and them on the same team would open up a wormhole that would destroy us all.

brainwhiz21

MUST GET CHOCOLATE
the fact were currently being so nice is enough to have transported you and anyone who knew us as we where through a rip in the space time continuem and into Japan where you have all pounded down the doors to pokemon headquarters an- sorry getting of topic thanks Redsox! (;

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
...Aww c'mon, we only need one more entry. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.