• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Linkara review Pokemon: The Electric Tale of Pikachu #1.

Antiyonder

Overlord
http://blip.tv/at4w/pokemon-the-electric-tale-of-pikachu-5695682

I suppose this could work on the manga forum, but the focus of this thread is more on the video as a whole and Linkara's comments on the franchise and comic.

And since some don't care for his storylines, the reviewing portion starts from 8:37 and ends at 30:04.

I can't say much other than it was entertaining, but I do agree and disagree with his comments on the game franchise.

Granted some Pokemon can be insanely hard to locate and capture, but the games still are pretty simplistic compared to other modern games, but I do agree with trying to go for a fighting game similar to Smash Brother focusing only on various Pokemon.