• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lishus13's Spriting Oasis

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Jeez, I don't know how the more popular spriters keep there threads from dying :( Please don't let this die.

Right? I don't know how they do it either. I'd love to learn, though.

0.o' Reviving my thread, I hope nobody minds, I completed a new sprite:

Gulpgross.png

Introducing: Gulpgross! (Gulpin + Metagross)

A fair bit of scratching involved here, but I'm extremely happy with the result!

Really nice fusion. The best thing about it (for me) is the fact that you took two random Pokemon and fused them together. it definitely looks like it was hard, so I think you did very good on this, even though you are very talented at fusions.

Last edited:

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Thank you Fused! I'm gonna try my best to keep this thread alive no matter what!

Gulpgross actually came about when me and my friend decided to click "Random Generate
2" on the Platinum Sprite Generator. Whatever two came up, we HAD to fuse. I got Gulpin and Metagross and he got Heatran and Dusknoir!

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Revival Post =O

My shop at SWF has banned Cresselia from fusions. Some of the members think it is way too hard to fuse, but I disagree. I tried some Cresselia fusions just for myself and these are what I got:

Lusselia.png

Introducing: Lusselia!

Flarrelia.png

Introducing: Flarrelia!

Gardellia.png

Introducing: Gardellia!

WhiteRecolors-2.png

Here are my recolors from the Weekly Sprite Contest. I got 2nd or 3rd, I can't remember.

Last edited:

Rapid Distortion!

Amateur Philosopher
Okay, Wowza. Glad I found you, you really rule at fusions. Maybe one of the best. No, deff one of the best.

There's no way I could crit every one here, you've done so many it's unbelievable! But I will try to mention a bunch. The Gardellia fusion - super Epic. Looks real. There's a fusion on your first post of Aggron and Sharpedo - damn, if he was real, I'd use him. Only part I don't like about Aggron is his head, and you fixed that right up. Okay... Both Mr. Mime's are mad funny, should do more of those. Gengasaur and Slimebro- love em both, colors and additions to the former. I'm in love with like rainbows and ****, So i love the Brawl costume's for Ursaring.. And for a last note, Absolutely adore the alters of Torterra - think his mini environment is funny to begin with, but the power plant and christmas wonderland kick total A. Keep it up man, pretty much all of these rule. One little comment - on the New Sprite called Poliwrath Repose - Fix both his arms as the go into the gloves. Both look awkward. That's all I have on the New sprites, which are much improved from old ones.