• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

List of games with YouTube support

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
First off, let me just say, I'M BACK!!! :D I haven't logged on here since... I think for over a year now? I can't remember. I wasn't exactly the most popular or smartest person here, but I've participated in a few discussions, and have made both friends and enemies. Anyways, on topic!!

Which games on all consoles have built-in YouTube support? I ask this because I've been wanting to make gameplay videos, but I haven't had the money to buy the most expensive capture device, or the smarts and technical know-hows on how to edit videos (for example, for my profile pic, I actually had to download a drawing app on my iPhone, draw what I wanted, save it, transfer to my laptop, and put it on YouTube).

I don't want to reveal my Youtube name yet because I don't know if that's counted as spamming or advertising, but I finally uploaded my first gameplay footage, of Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition. I saved my ranked online match, saved it, uploaded to YouTube, and it actually came out good. Quality was pretty good, but it only recorded one match, and I wasn't able to record commentary (as I didn't have a mic). So, after that, I wanted to capture more footage of other games, but I don't know which ones have built-in Youtube support.

TL;DR
I welcome myself. I'm poor, and have no computer skills. Street Fighter III TSOE inspired me to do more Youtube gameplay videos. But I don't know which games have Youtube support.