1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

List your shinies here

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by help, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. help

help Wi-fi name is Spice

Mine are diglett, tentacruel, duskull, plusle, jirachi, entei, lugia, celebii, and ho-oh

2. starterlover1

starterlover1 Emperor Coordinator

Look at my signature. I am currently soft reseting in front of birch's bag for a shiny treecko.

3. Psydaquil

Psydaquil Psyduck + Cyndaquil

I would if i had any.

4. Gaaradon Of The Dessert

Gaaradon Of The Dessert <Salamence is green!

i rarely ever get any but when i do, i get the luck oh yeah, i got a shiny groudon, dont ask me how or why butr i got a shiny groudon, i got a shiny celebi from my friend, i caught a shiny electrike on my previous file actualy i was using shiny codes and i stoped usign the code nad palyed normally, but a `shiny electrike popoed up i looked at my gameboy and noticed my the codes were of...oi was amazed i othugh it was the code at first lol.
    i highly doubt u have all those legendary shinyns ur cheated if u do.

5. Shiny_Milotic

Shiny_Milotic Well-Known Member

You don't know if he cheated or not. You got Groudon and Celebi, maybe he got some and traded for the others. It is possible.

I used to have : Wailord, Claydol, Nidoqueen

Now I have : Spinda, Sharpedo

6. Tyranitarphantom

Tyranitarphantom seems so familiar...

I have shiny umbreon, tentacruel, pelliper, mightyena, bellosom, gengar, and flygon

7. Cain

Cain RAWR

I have Linoone and Hypno. I was looking for a Manectric on Route 118 when a shiny Linoone popped up. I was so excited :p This happened like two years ago. And then in March or something, I was in Berry Forest and I ran into a Shiny Hypno. Its pretty cool.

8. there are shiny threads in RSE and FRLG. post in there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.