• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

List your shinies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
Mine are diglett, tentacruel, duskull, plusle, jirachi, entei, lugia, celebii, and ho-oh

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Look at my signature. I am currently soft reseting in front of birch's bag for a shiny treecko.

Gaaradon Of The Dessert

<Salamence is green!
i rarely ever get any but when i do, i get the luck oh yeah, i got a shiny groudon, dont ask me how or why butr i got a shiny groudon, i got a shiny celebi from my friend, i caught a shiny electrike on my previous file actualy i was using shiny codes and i stoped usign the code nad palyed normally, but a `shiny electrike popoed up i looked at my gameboy and noticed my the codes were of...oi was amazed i othugh it was the code at first lol.
help said:
Mine are diglett, tentacruel, duskull, plusle, jirachi, entei, lugia, celebii, and ho-oh
i highly doubt u have all those legendary shinyns ur cheated if u do.

Shiny_Milotic

You don't know if he cheated or not. You got Groudon and Celebi, maybe he got some and traded for the others. It is possible.

I used to have : Wailord, Claydol, Nidoqueen

Now I have : Spinda, Sharpedo

Cain

RAWR
I have Linoone and Hypno. I was looking for a Manectric on Route 118 when a shiny Linoone popped up. I was so excited :p This happened like two years ago. And then in March or something, I was in Berry Forest and I ran into a Shiny Hypno. Its pretty cool.

there are shiny threads in RSE and FRLG. post in there

Status
Not open for further replies.