• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Little Busters!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
[img200]http://allpopasia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/little-busters-anime.jpg[/img200]​

It's a bit early but I figure why not get a thread going for the upcoming anime Little Busters! Set to air Saturday October 6th Little Busters! is the newest adaptation of one of Key's visual novels. It's being animated by J.C. Staff (Azumanga Daioh, Bakuman, Shakugan no Shana, Slayers) and directed by Yoshiki Yamakawa (... Kill Me Baby).

Who's excited? Post what you think about it here.

(Post #8000, now I'm finally a member of the cool kids club)

Xionea

Half a centaur
I'm really excited for it. Everyday I get more and more pumped waiting. I have NO idea what it's about since I haven't read the summary about it but that's because summaries don't tell me anything I want or need to know.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Whoo. Congrats, Champ. *slow clap*

I said it once somewhere before, and I'll say it again. I'm taking Jolteon's claims into consideration along with a grain of salt, so while I am going to watch this, I'm waiting until every single episode is out. A series like this (especially one from Key), I feel, needs to be watched fully and close together as much as possible for a fuller effect. If it takes a couple of years to be completed, I'm willing to wait, so it'll be on my list.

Sure, I could look up the visual novel and not have to wait, but I don't want to risk being let down. (It's what I did with CLANNAD and Higurashi--watched the anime first then went for the original material.)

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS

I said it once somewhere before, and I'll say it again. I'm taking Jolteon's claims into consideration along with a grain of salt, so while I am going to watch this, I'm waiting until every single episode is out. A series like this (especially one from Key), I feel, needs to be watched fully and close together as much as possible for a fuller effect. If it takes a couple of years to be completed, I'm willing to wait, so it'll be on my list.

Sure, I could look up the visual novel and not have to wait, but I don't want to risk being let down. (It's what I did with CLANNAD and Higurashi--watched the anime first then went for the original material.)

Bad words about Little Busters, shall NOT be tolerated. Bad mouthers shall be vaporized on sight.....

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Geez, slow down there. Can we really talk about Little Busters! for over a week before it airs? Oh wait... ;135;

Speaking of Jolteon91, the main reasons that I'm planning to watch this is that 1) the two adaptations (three series) of visual novels by Key that I've seen so far have ranged from pretty good to freaking incredible, and 2) Jolteon91 has been hyping Little Busters! up since before the anime adaptation even got announced. I don't actually know much about it beyond there being friendship and romance.

But, you know, a well executed story with friendship and romance as its main elements is something that really appeals to me. It has to be done really well, but J.C. Staff have pulled it off before (Toradora!), so I'm pretty optimistic.

You're not a member of the cool kids club until you have 9001 posts lololololol

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Bad words about Little Busters, shall NOT be tolerated. Bad mouthers shall be vaporized on sight.....

Hau-au-au?! I didn't say anything bad about Little Busters! I was just saying I'm waiting for all the episodes to be out before I see it! I also said I won't look up the visual novel until after I watch the anime in case the anime disappoints me in some way! Can't blame me for being cautious!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Hey, thanks. ^_^

I'm of course going to be watching it as it airs. Then probably again after if it's as good as I hope.

I don't think they said anything bad about it.

Now your userbar is stuck like that if they make new ones lol.

And I'm glad for it!

Speaking of Jolteon91, the main reasons that I'm planning to watch this is that 1) the two adaptations (three series) of visual novels by Key that I've seen so far have ranged from pretty good to freaking incredible, and 2) Jolteon91 has been hyping Little Busters! up since before the anime adaptation even got announced. I don't actually know much about it beyond there being friendship and romance.

Same here.

You're not a member of the cool kids club until you have 9001 posts lololololol

I was just thinking that. And I WILL be posting an image of Vegeta when I hit 9001, I assure you.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Hau-au-au?! I didn't say anything bad about Little Busters! I was just saying I'm waiting for all the episodes to be out before I see it! I also said I won't look up the visual novel until after I watch the anime in case the anime disappoints me in some way! Can't blame me for being cautious!

Basically, am jus' yankin' yer chain, ya dig?

I tend to prefer that viewing method myself, the week-to-week method kills me.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Basically, am jus' yankin' yer chain, ya dig?

I tend to prefer that viewing method myself, the week-to-week method kills me.

Hauuu... I can hardly tell through text what's sarcasm and what's not... *thumb twiddle*

I have a ridiculous amount of free time a lot, so I figure that once all the episodes are out, I would have a marathon like I did with CLANNAD. And if it's just as tear-jerking as CLANNAD, the tears will flow much more easily than a week-by-week. I don't have the sharpest of memories, after all.

(...wait...)

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Hauuu... I can hardly tell through text what's sarcasm and what's not... *thumb twiddle*

I have a ridiculous amount of free time a lot, so I figure that once all the episodes are out, I would have a marathon like I did with CLANNAD. And if it's just as tear-jerking as CLANNAD, the tears will flow much more easily than a week-by-week. I don't have the sharpest of memories, after all.

(...wait...)

All the CLANNAD hype makes me want to pick it up after I finish iDOLM@ster, which should be in the next couple of days, only got 10 episodes left.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
All the CLANNAD hype makes me want to pick it up after I finish iDOLM@ster, which should be in the next couple of days, only got 10 episodes left.

OH DUDE, you really should pick it up. Marathon it or something I dunno, it's my all time favourite anime (that isn't called Gurren Lagann.)

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
OH DUDE, you really should pick it up. Marathon it or something I dunno, it's my all time favourite anime (that isn't called Gurren Lagann.)

I have undiagnosed ADD, I have trouble watching more than 10 episodes in one sitting. I'm kinda torn cause Jolteon himself suggested iDOL, and Steins;Gate so it's between CLANNAD and SG

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I have undiagnosed ADD, I have trouble watching more than 10 episodes in one sitting. I'm kinda torn cause Jolteon himself suggested iDOL, and Steins;Gate so it's between CLANNAD and SG

As incredible as Steins;Gate is I'm still saying Clannad is even better.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I don't think I really need to post how excited about this I am, so instead I'll post the five CMs that have been released so far.

CM 1 Riki
CM 2 Kyousuke and CM 3 Rin
CM 4 Kud
CM 5 Masato and Kengo

I know I've hyped the hell out of this series, but I wouldn't have done so if the source material wasn't so damn good.

You haven't seen Clannad? You really need to change that.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."