• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Little Busters!

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
By the way, spoilers in spoiler tags guys. Just in case.

If this was actually the spoiler I was thinking of you would have practically just spoiled everything about the series, I hope you're happy.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Snape kills Dumbledore.

I can't believe you actually clicked it, I mean what if the spoiler in that post was the one I'm going to post in my second spoiler?

The series does not take place in the real world, I won't spoil why it's not in the real world, because that would just ruin everything.

That one is seriously a spoiler I'm not even joking this time, so don't complain if you actually clicked it, because you were given fair warning.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
DAMMIT.

I read the part that said:

"The series does not take place in the real world"

And then I stopped. I'm dumb.

In my defence I gave you a nice warning.

That won't spoil much though since you don't know the reason why.

That's also why an omni bus would actually work here, just without the complete reset.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
DAMMIT.

I read the part that said:

"The series does not take place in the real world"

And then I stopped. I'm dumb.

I clicked this spoiler after Jolteon said it's not that big of a spoiler due to not knowing why.

And of course, I shouldn't be too surprised. Key seems to have a thing about stories involving some fantasy/supernatural from what its TV Tropes page says. So I'm not going to be bothered knowing about that. That might make the story much more interesting for me. Who knows.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Yet another PV, I'm beginning to think J.C. Staff have spent all their time making PVs and have forgotten about the series itself.

I wouldn't say that. Everything in the promotion videos are either from the opening sequence, or an episode. It'd be a d*ck move to have lied to everyone about the show through false PVs.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I wouldn't say that. Everything in the promotion videos are either from the opening sequence, or an episode. It'd be a d*ck move to have lied to everyone about the show through false PVs.

It was a joke, the first two PVs were pretty much recreations of the VN OP, while most of the stuff shown in the newest one while likely take place in the first episode.

EDIT: So according to people who were at the preview screening (bloody Japan gets all the nice things) it was a good first episode.

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
The beginning had a nice start. Full of action, comedy and some heartwarming memories. I can kind of half-guess some stuff due to that spoiler earlier but I'm not sure.

There were a LOT of girls in the opening that we haven't seen yet so I'm looking forward to them. Rin's adorable so far.

The animation is nice, not nearly as good as the stuff KyoAni's pumping out today but it looks well enough to be something they made in '06. Which is fine. The comedy is at that same level too. I was expecting more nostalgia vibes from Clannad but I didn't get that many, unlike when watching Kanon.

That said, when Rin got that "achievement" I lost my shit. Best part of the episode.

That one girl, Sasami Sasasegawa Sassafras Sarsaparilla, looks a lot like Kagami but acts a lot like Naga the Serpent.