• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Little Busters!

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I'm pretty sure that Kurugaya is going to be my favorite character from the cast.

Seriously.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I gave you fair warning of her being awesome last week.

Kurugaya next week, which is awesome, because she is awesome, though I'm surprised they haven't introduced Haruka yet, that's the one thing that isn't following the VN, as she is introduced first (apart from Rin obviously.)

She's not quite my favourite girl, but just like the rest of the cast I freakin' love her.

Oh, and she's a pervert, hopefully they have Riki ask her to be Kud's roommate because her reason for not doing it is awesome.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I will take note of these warnings in the future because she totally was. I'm assuming she has a route in the game because I'm gonna get to that sometime after the anime finishes airing.

If they join the Little Busters! they have a route, so yes, she does.

Unless it get a second season or something.

Hopefully it does, as I've said many times, Refrain can't be crammed in with these 26 episodes.

And by that I mean after Little Busters! I might try some VNs.

Do it.

The new person is sort-of amusing but I still miss the non-stop gold of the first episode. It's never going to live up to that, is it? Sigh.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I like the fight scenes but I hope they don't happen in every episode. Maybe every 3 episodes or something.

Highly doubt they'll be that frequent, judging purely on the ones animated so far we'll see Komari vs Kurugaya (which is awesome) and possibly Rin vs Kyousuke. They happen a lot during the VN (a long with the baseball mini-game, which I personally think it's awesome the way they've incorporated that into the previews.)

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Kud showed up! Which was awesome, oh how I love her and her glorious Engrish, that also leaves Mio as the only girl to not make an appearance yet, not sure if she'll show up next week, or if it will be dedicated purely to Komari's route, going by the preview she won't.

I can't wait for Komari's route to end and see where they go with the story from there, not because I don't like her route, but because I want to see if they're going to adapt it the way I think they should. All will be revealed in a few weeks I suppose.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
You couldn't wait until someone else posted, could ya? ^_^

Kud had a better introduction than I thought she would. Dat glorious engrish. And I love how she's just there in the library in that one scene.
Komari's arc seems to be underway, I can already feel the emotions coming.

But other than that the episode felt kind of uneventful. But that doesn't matter, what DOES matter was that I've become attached to this cast of characters. Seriously, they've done a good job and I enjoy watching how they interact. For something like this kind of series that's VERY important. So I'm happy about that.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
You couldn't wait until someone else posted, could ya? ^_^

I waited a bit, but then everyone took so long so i was like "screw it!"

But other than that the episode felt kind of uneventful. But that doesn't matter, what DOES matter was that I've become attached to this cast of characters. Seriously, they've done a good job and I enjoy watching how they interact. For something like this kind of series that's VERY important. So I'm happy about that.

This is one of the big reasons I love the VN so much, I got so attached to the cast that when it starts to get into the deep stuff **** got emotional.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I waited a bit, but then everyone took so long so i was like "screw it!"

I'm still waiting for the triumphant day where Jb posts, then I post, and then you post so that our signatures are in sequential order.

This is one of the big reasons I love the VN so much, I got so attached to the cast that when it starts to get into the deep stuff **** got emotional.

Of course if you don't get attached to the cast that doesn't mean as much. So like I said I'm happy.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I'm still waiting for the triumphant day where Jb posts, then I post, and then you post so that our signatures are in sequential order.

You mean like the top of this page? Granted, we had different gifs at the time, but still....
I'm totally waiting for it to happen legit too...

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I swear this show gets better and better by the episode. I seriously love Kud.

Quick question, by the way. How many routes are supposed to be in this adaption compared to Clannad's, Kanon's, or Air's?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Quick question, by the way. How many routes are supposed to be in this adaption compared to Clannad's, Kanon's, or Air's?

Common route, Refrain, Rin 1, Rin 2, Kud, Komari, Kurugaya, Haruka, Mio.

Although hopefully there is a second season for Rin 2 + Refrain.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Common route, Refrain, Rin 1, Rin 2, Kud, Komari, Kurugaya, Haruka, Mio.

Although hopefully there is a second season for Rin 2 + Refrain.

Looking at the pace so far, does it seem they'll have a 2nd season? And furthermore, is the pace at a good pace where each route/arc can be reasonably explored?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Looking at the pace so far, does it seem they'll have a 2nd season? And furthermore, is the pace at a good pace where each route/arc can be reasonably explored?

The pace they're going at so far will be great if there is a second season, I've said it many, many times, but they just can't squeeze Refrain into these 26 episodes.