• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Little Busters!

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
The pace they're going at so far will be great if there is a second season, I've said it many, many times, but they just can't squeeze Refrain into these 26 episodes.

I can believe that especially since they only really just started a specific route

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I can believe that especially since they only really just started a specific route

The VN itself starts very slow, it's a good couple of hours before you get into any routes.

Just to point out, Riki has alread triggered the first flag on each of the girls' routes, except Mio who is yet to show up (well she has shown up twice, just hasn't met Riki yet.)

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
The VN itself starts very slow, it's a good couple of hours before you get into any routes.

Well, that's not bad, seeing as how I love pretty much everyone on the cast so far.

Just to point out, Riki has alread triggered the first flag on each of the girls' routes, except Mio who is yet to show up (well she has shown up twice, just hasn't met Riki yet.)

Okay. But they're not really dwelling too far into them yet, right? Except for Komari

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Well, that's not bad, seeing as how I love pretty much everyone on the cast so far.

Seems to be the case for most people who like the VN, and now the anime, it's got a very likeable cast.

Okay. But they're not really dwelling too far into them yet, right? Except for Komari

Nope, Komari's is obviously the only one that will be going deep into for now, I'm just interested to see how they handle which route comes next.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Seems to be the case for most people who like the VN, and now the anime, it's got a very likeable cast.

Riki's the only one that doesn't have much of a personality, which is my only real complaint about the show so far. Well that, and I can't find a gif of when Komari did her guts, friendship, courage thing and Kyousuke passed her instantly

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Common sense prevails! Although he is only hinting at it (very, very heavily), this pretty much confirms a second season.

EDIT:
[img139]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2036/jytjjkku_zps27dfb06b.gif[/img139]
[img139]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2036/jtrfyhjtrhj_zps1baef59b.gif[/img139]
[img139]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2036/hjyu45y6u_zps85af7e99.gif[/img139]

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Finally!

Okay the wait, for that announcement could have been MUCH longer. Hell, we could have been left waiting until episode 26! So I'm glad we're basically being told now. Unless the message after episode 26 is for some movie, destroying everything.

Technically it's not officially announced yet, and it wont be until the end of episode 26, so technically the wait will be longer.

I will rage if it's a movie, waiting an extra 6-8 months to see it would suck, but I'd still be extremely happy when I did get to see it, kind of like K-ON!

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Sad stuff. That explains why no one told Komari about her brother though I think.
Did no one ever tell her what death was?

She was young, I've seen first hand how hard it is to try and explain the concept of death to a young kid, it's not easy. For Komari they simply told her it was a dream.

This'll finish up next week, and I can't wait to see how they handle the relationship between Riki and Komari, and eventually the transfer between routes. Hopefully Mio gets introduced and, along with Haruka, join the Littke Busteers before we get into another route.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
She was young, I've seen first hand how hard it is to try and explain the concept of death to a young kid, it's not easy. For Komari they simply told her it was a dream.

See, that's goddamn interesting and right up Key's alley. I'm glad they're doing a story about that. It just feels like it makes sense.