• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Little cup r-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I have unlocked R-2 in Pokémon Stadium 2 and I am having a hard time trying to beat Little Cup R-2
Which squad should I use for it if I wanna win?

133tSneasel

Abra,(Psychic)
Gastly/Missy (Ghost)
Larvitar (Ground/Rock Type)
Water Type
Flying Type
Electric type

Pikachu84

Spirit of Lightning
Abra is lethal in the Little Cup. A must for any team.

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
^He may have gotten banned, but his post still advertises. Whatever^

Abra,(Psychic)
:)
Gastly/Misdreavus (Ghost)
Larvitar (Ground/Rock Type)
Water Type
I used Tentacool
Flying Type
I used Murkrow
Electric type
I used Elekid
Responses in blood bold

Narshen

Rocket Grunt
Misdreavus and Murkrow cannot be used in Stadium 2's Little Cup.

Abra @ Berry Juice/Miracleberry
Scyther @ Gold Berry
Voltorb @ Magnet
Cubone @ Thick Club
Gastly @ Berry
Chansey/Porygon/whatever else is viable

Standard Little Cup Pokemon. The last slot is mostly filler, and you probably won't be using it much, except for maybe Chansey.

Little Cup Round 2 is insanely difficult. I really do have sympathy for you. The 2 Pokemon that I found to be best were Abra, Gastly, and, of course, Chansey.

Other Pokemon that are commonly used are Scyther, Voltorb, Ponyta, Onix, Horsea, Porygon and Dratini.

Status
Not open for further replies.