• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Little Pokemon Drawings

Hi, so I'm trying a new drawing style where I'm drawing pokemon small and not adding shading. So far I have done shuckle, poliwhirl, and bonsly. Next up: Buoysel

shuck9jw.gif

polilili2ir.gif
bonslyly8dv.gif

Sorry about the jagged outline at places. Thats the price for making things transparent :/

People can make suggestions of what pokemon I should do next, and you are also welcome to use these in your signatures if you want to. Just give credit.

I'll update this thread when I make more pictures ^_^

Last edited:

Kimori

Feel my soul
Those are cute! I like your new style. <3 The outling is really good, and I don't think the lines look very jagged! (Just a little bit on the Poliwhirl)

For a suggestion on what you should draw next, I'd really like to see a Sktty! XD

Eevee_Master

♥Eevee♥
Nice job! Those are realy cool!! I would like to see you do an Eevee ^.^

kuro mizu

.//SPPF's Emo Ninja+
So how do you really do these? Draw them out, then edit them on a paint program?...id like to know how because they are REALLY GOOD and they look awesome even without shading.........*gyarados is a good suggestion*

^-^

Spookz

Lumos
Interesting style, I really like it. ^^ The pale colors are easy on the eyes, so they're pleasant to look at. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
Let's see a Gardevoir. I love Garde, so I'd like to see your version of her.
Make sure she's looking coy and smexy >_>
What? I have issues.

HakuBlue

Up and away
I like this kind of style, it's not fancy, but it still has a lot of quality. The soft colors really make them more cute-looking. I'd suggest a pokemon, but I think there are enough suggestions from everybody else that has posted in here ^^.

Magical Leaf

Kore wa nani mo imi shinai
That Poliwhirl has to be the cutest thing i've ever seen in my life :3

*steals and flees*

Thank you for all of the comments ^_^ I drew a skitty this morning as suggested by lil skitty, and updated my first post with it. I had trouble with the tan parts, especially trying to get the outline to be dark enough to stand out, but not too dark. I'll probably do a seadra next as suggested by Bay.

DarkWater said:
So how do you really do these? Draw them out, then edit them on a paint program?...id like to know how because they are REALLY GOOD and they look awesome even without shading.........*gyarados is a good suggestion*

^-^

I draw them completely from scratch in paint shop pro 9 using the pen tool. Yeah, a gyarados would be cool to draw. I'll probably try drawing one after I do seadra.

Again thank you for all the commenbts,a nd I'm glad people like the style ^_^

Moonlight.

Cute.

The style is nice, and pleasing to the eye. They remind me of plushies in a way, lifeless yet cute at the same time.

I can't believe you haven't done Pikachu yet! :O

Still, brilliant. Keep it up. You could make a whole collection of these, or start a shop.

Thanks for all the comments ^_^

So, instead of doing seadra, I did Bonsly because I liked intergalactic platypus's suggestion of doing some fourth generation pokemon. I've edited my first post with Bonsly.

Also, I took out Skitty because I wasn't pleased with how it turned out. I'm going to go back and fix the tan parts because the outlining was too light. Expect that done, and also a picture of Bouysel done sometime tomorrow ^_^