1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Little Pokemon Drawings

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by le pamplemousse, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Hi, so I'm trying a new drawing style where I'm drawing pokemon small and not adding shading. So far I have done shuckle, poliwhirl, and bonsly. Next up: Buoysel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sorry about the jagged outline at places. Thats the price for making things transparent :/

People can make suggestions of what pokemon I should do next, and you are also welcome to use these in your signatures if you want to. Just give credit.

I'll update this thread when I make more pictures ^_^

Last edited: Jul 9, 2006
  2. Hi le pamplemousse... where were you?

I love your work. Keep it up. The Shuckle is cute ^..^

3. Kimori

Kimori Feel my soul

Those are cute! I like your new style. <3 The outling is really good, and I don't think the lines look very jagged! (Just a little bit on the Poliwhirl)

For a suggestion on what you should draw next, I'd really like to see a Sktty! XD

4. Angle-san

Angle-san Designer of Love

wow i really like them very much
    on a rateing scale 10/10

5. MidnightScott

MidnightScott Super Gamer

Make a Houndoom one *shot*

Nice job though :D

~Scott;229;

6. Eevee_Master

Eevee_Master ♥Eevee♥

Nice job! Those are realy cool!! I would like to see you do an Eevee ^.^

7. Bay

Bay YEAHHHHHHH

Hehe, these are really cute! ^^ I actually liked this style. Good work!

I would liked to see you do a Seadra, if you can of course.

;134;~Good night, and good luck~

8. kuro mizu

kuro mizu .//SPPF's Emo Ninja+

So how do you really do these? Draw them out, then edit them on a paint program?...id like to know how because they are REALLY GOOD and they look awesome even without shading.........*gyarados is a good suggestion*

^-^

9. Spookz

Spookz Lumos

Interesting style, I really like it. ^^ The pale colors are easy on the eyes, so they're pleasant to look at. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

10. Clockworkz

Clockworkz SURPRISE BUTTSECKS

Let's see a Gardevoir. I love Garde, so I'd like to see your version of her.
    Make sure she's looking coy and smexy >_>
    What? I have issues.

11. HakuBlue

HakuBlue Up and away

I like this kind of style, it's not fancy, but it still has a lot of quality. The soft colors really make them more cute-looking. I'd suggest a pokemon, but I think there are enough suggestions from everybody else that has posted in here ^^.

12. Omega Pirate

Omega Pirate shove it up ya bum!

Very nice work. I'd love to see how you accomplish a Lucario.

The Poliwhirl is very nice indeed. Very unique.

13. Magical Leaf

Magical Leaf Mega derp

That Poliwhirl has to be the cutest thing i've ever seen in my life :3

*steals and flees*

14. Thank you for all of the comments ^_^ I drew a skitty this morning as suggested by lil skitty, and updated my first post with it. I had trouble with the tan parts, especially trying to get the outline to be dark enough to stand out, but not too dark. I'll probably do a seadra next as suggested by Bay.

I draw them completely from scratch in paint shop pro 9 using the pen tool. Yeah, a gyarados would be cool to draw. I'll probably try drawing one after I do seadra.

Again thank you for all the commenbts,a nd I'm glad people like the style ^_^

15. intergalactic platypus

intergalactic platypus Only rescues maidens

I really like the coloring on them. Nice and soft. You should try some 4th gen pokemon like Perap and Buoysel

16. Moonlight.

Moonlight. Well-Known Member

Cute.

The style is nice, and pleasing to the eye. They remind me of plushies in a way, lifeless yet cute at the same time.

I can't believe you haven't done Pikachu yet! :O

Still, brilliant. Keep it up. You could make a whole collection of these, or start a shop.

17. Chaotic Houndoom

Chaotic Houndoom Dark Trainer

Aw, very cute, good job. =D

18. Rufinito18

Rufinito18 mE Entertainment

Very nice. Shading would be better, but they look good without it.

19. Thanks for all the comments ^_^

So, instead of doing seadra, I did Bonsly because I liked intergalactic platypus's suggestion of doing some fourth generation pokemon. I've edited my first post with Bonsly.

Also, I took out Skitty because I wasn't pleased with how it turned out. I'm going to go back and fix the tan parts because the outlining was too light. Expect that done, and also a picture of Bouysel done sometime tomorrow ^_^

20. Angelic Elf Ivy

Angelic Elf Ivy Well-Known Member

Cute! I like these!