• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Little Secrets...[Emerald Battle Frontier team]

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Latias@Soul Dew
Modest Nature
EV's: 82 HP| 252 Sp Atk| 176 Sp Def
~Calm Mind
~Psychic
~Ice beam
~Thunder Bolt
Eletric+Ice provide me unresisted coverage, Psychic is my STAB.
The EV's:
82 Hp Is for she being a little bulky alongside she ridiculous 130 Sp def.
176 Sp def is for taking hits, and my 252 Sp Atk is self explanatory.
Regice@Leftovers
Bold Nature
~Ice beam
~Thunder Bolt
~Amnesia
~Curse
EV's: 204 HP| 108 Sp Atk| 182 Def
Again, unresisted coverage.
Amnesia+Curse are in here for raising my Def and Sp Def for great levels ^^
My EV's: 204 HP is a leftovers number, it allows Regice for fully recover his HP in 15.
Salamence@...
Impish Nature
~Dragon Claw
~Dragon Dance
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
176 Hp| 252 Atk| 182 Def
My moveset is unresisted, theres no much things to say.
My EV's:
176 HP EV's brings me to 350 HP, making he a little bulky, and works well with Intimidate+Impish Nature.
182 Def is for Intimidate, and My 252 Atk is for dealing Great damage ^^
Thanks for rating ^^

Last edited:

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
Just a word to the wise. BoltBeam is actually resisted by Lanturn/Shedinja/Magneton.

Latias @ Soul Dew
Modest (+SAtk/-Atk)
~ Calm Mind
~ Dragon Claw
~ Flamethrower
~ Recover

FlameClaw is unresisted and you get Recover to bring back HP with this set. Regice already has BoltBeam anyways. Max Speed EVs here since Latias already has huge Special Defense with Soul Dew.

Regice @ Leftovers
Bold (+Def/-Atk)
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

Status absorber. No Amnesia or Curse since Regice already has a lot of Special Defense and no move uses its Attack stat.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
^
After Few Streaks, Lanturn/Magneton/Shedinja, dissapear, Specially Shedinja.
Magneton+Lanturn still are defeated by Salamence Earthquake, and he allways came out after Latias.
And, really, Recover? I don't like recover on she, so i won't put FlameThrower+Dragon Claw on she...and i have a Modest Latias, so i ain't Outspeed any notable poke.
About Regice-
I'd never used Sleep Talk on him. And my Regice is a Wall, but you have a point in a Sleep Talk set ^^

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
Fair enough. I'd still run FlameClaw on Latias anyways for the sake of type coverage. And the other half of running RestTalk is that it adds to Regice's resilience.

EDIT: Forget FlameClaw. I just realized Latias can't even learn Flamethrower...

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Salamence @Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
~ Aerial Ace
~ Earthquake
~ Rock Slide
~ Dragon Dance

This is not 4th Gen. Lucas,Dragon Claw is special ;) Glad to see you're getting into 3rd Gen. :)

Sohryu

Be a Man!
^
Oh, i know that.
But my Nature still allows me to use Dragon Claw, since it's only 10% of difference, so his Sp Atk is 90, so is useable.
Thanks for the warm welcome ^^

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I prefer Registeel>Regice,so here's a set if you want to switch ;)

Registeel @Leftovers
Sassy Nature
~ Curse
~ Metal Claw
~ Explosion
~ Toxic / Protect

Sassy to raise it's average Sp.Def. Simple set,setting up with Curse,and sweeping.

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
I prefer Registeel>Regice,so here's a set if you want to switch ;)

Registeel @Leftovers
Sassy Nature
~ Curse
~ Metal Claw
~ Explosion
~ Toxic / Protect

Sassy to raise it's average Sp.Def. Simple set,setting up with Curse,and sweeping.
I think he has Regice as a sponge for special attacks. Salamence will already do a fair amount to the other team with Intimidate and Latias and it can beat any Metagross that comes out.