• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Littleman3's first ever sprite thread

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
Dark Venusaur, isn't it obvious he did that on purpose?

L

Littleman3

It was actually my bro's idea. I thought it worked well. Expect an edit to this post, I'm thinking of de/revamping Ursaring.

L

Littleman3

OK. Here.
devampursaring9mj.gif

Before you complain about the black/brown half tone shading, take a look at the GSC sprites for Ursaring. They have that too.

L

Littleman3

Here's the devamped Deoxys.
devamprsdeoxys5qr.gif

Connor, are you going to use any of these or are you just challenging me?

Electabuzz

Normal Coordinator
you should do more to devamps then just recolor...try to change the poses to make them more similar to RB style sprites...it makes them look more "devamped"

L

Littleman3

Electabuzz said:
you should do more to devamps then just recolor...try to change the poses to make them more similar to RB style sprites...it makes them look more "devamped"
If I do that though, it makes them look very me-ish. I have a different style of drawing than the way Game Freak drew the sprites. Just look at my Pineapple Person:
pineappleperson7lb.gif

Now compare it with one of the game sprites. Does that clarify my point?

Last edited by a moderator:

The first Buizeru

Bulbasaur Trainer
My favorite is the flashing Suicune, I think you should make more flashing pokemon, they are exelent, all of them, well done!

L

Littleman3

I've made some new sprites... I thought I'd post to just give the thread a second chance, cause all anyone looks at are the threads on the first page.
glatangrockwhirleyakanorman5il.gif

Glatangrockwhirley aka Norman the Nondescript. Super-pokemon created for a competition.
medievalcharizard0sb.png

Charizard in chainmail. Created for the Medieval spriting competition. Made with the gimp with my ideas and my bro's ability to use the gimp. I myself find it ever so complicated, especially for spriting. I just use it to WBG my sprites mostly.

Please comment. I'm not sure I want this thread to die yet.

Edit: C'mon, I'm screaming reply reply reply! I made a Pupitar/Shedninja mix:
pupinja6ra.gif

Please comment! Reply! Please, I'm beggin' ya!

Last edited by a moderator: