• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Littleroot High (Franticshipping - hoennshipping)

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
NEW CHAPTER!! FRANTICSHIPPING GOODNESS!!! PWNED!!!!
(people can be see fleeing)
STAY! DAMIT! XD
here is chapter 3, and the actual begining of the relatioshipng between Ruby and sapphire.

Chapter 3 – unconscious by fate.

Life changes, sometime for the better, sometime worse.

So… true…

For example, before the moment Ruby stepped inside the Pokemon Battling Technique Class, he was still an ordinary high school kid. However, after approximately 30 minutes, he was bombarded by streams of endless questions from a long lost friend. Whom he had missed for two years, yet already ****** at after 3 minutes he recently meet her.

“Where were you all these years? Why did you save me…I tried to look for you, but I couldn’t find you…”

“Okay… Look,” Ruby snapped, ignoring the fact that the Geography of Hoenn teacher has already give them a warning for detention if they don’t shut up, “I will only say this one more time: I have no obligations to share what I was doing for the past 2 years to you. What I did was my own damn business. Why I saved a weak trainer like you is also my own damn business. So stop asking.”

Despite the hatred can be seen from Sapphire’s eyes, she still managed not to kill the silver haired boy and said:

“You are weird…”

“WHAT!! You are calling me weird? You tried to catch a fully-grown Tyranitar with a Pokeball, left without a trace when I saved you from it. You hugged me in front of, like… a hundred people this morning when you were suppose to finish me off, now you are calling me WEIRD? Who do you think you are? My Dad? Do you know what you did to my pride and dignity?” Ruby shouted, not knowing that the whole class was starring at him.

“RUBY! SAPPHIRE! DETENTION AFTERSCHOOL!!! WE WILL DISCUSS YOU AND YOUR PRIDE AND DIGNITY AFTERSCHOOL PRIVATELY.” The teacher yelled, finally losing his patience.

Life definitely changes for worse…

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch…

Time for some time with friends… Ruby thought as he sits down with Gold and Red. It appears Red is still crazy for battling…

(Flashback)

“RUBY!!! I never knew you were here… COME ON! Let battle!! I’ll wipe your *** like I did last time…” The former Kanto Champion yelled.

“Red… Let’s be smart… A battle in middle of… A Potion-making class? Besides… You almost killed my Seadra last time with your stupid Pikachu…”

“Pika…” The yellow electric mouse on Red’s shoulder murmured, as sparks can be seeing around its cheek. “CHUUUUUUUUUU!”

BOOOM!!!

After undergoing different treatment for shock, Ruby learned that never mess with Red’s Pikachu…

(Flashback ends)

“Wow, detention of the first day of school. And I thought I was desperate for attention…” Gold smirked.

“I am going crazy… I really am…” Ruby confessed, “I am going mad after what happened this morning…”

“And…?” Red mumbled, “So is Gold…”

“Urgghhh...” Ruby sighed, “Do I look like I’m going crazy?”

“No…But you seems like you enjoy talking about Sapphire and the fact that she hugged you in first period every five seconds,” Gold nodded, “what’s up with that?” He asked, a grin curling up on his lips.

“…what?” Ruby mumbled, blankly. Gold smirked, devilishly, but Ruby found nothing devilish about it. He knew Gold is always thinking about strange thoughts about him and every other girl in the school. Gold also almost always thought about himself and Crystal in bed, a lot. “Gold… You really have a wrong mind… It’s like God purposely screwed up yours because he knew that you weren’t able to use it anyways…”

“Ah please, nothing is too wrong, for something that is never right.” Gold grinned. Ruby never replied, because he didn’t quite get it. “Gah… Why don’t you go battle Green…?”

Gold said nothing, and left to battle Green, leaving Red and Ruby together.

“So… How’s things between you and Yellow?” Ruby smirked. “Gah… not much.” Red blushed. “Oh come on, me and you both know that you had crush on her since the beginning. Remember back in Kanto, you said you weren’t going to travel anymore, then I told you Yellow was going. The next day you woke up like… 3 in the morning, and wake me up to go…”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Their conversation was interrupted by a shriek of pain from Gold. They looked over to see Gold drop, as he clutched his knee and curled up like a fetus.

“MY knee! Man… This is gonna hurt in the morning!”

Apparently Gold was distracted by a girl walking by and got hit by Green’s Charzard.

“God… Suck it in, you are fine…” Green sighed.

“Gold… Are you sure you are not faking?” Ruby chuckled, “You always use this whenever you don’t want to battle Red.”

“SAYS WHO?” Gold suddenly snapped, showing no hint that he was critically injured a second ago. Ruby wasn’t buying it. “OH! I can feel the blood now…”

“Now that you mentioned it, I’m going to give Green a break. How about you try me? It will give you more of a time to think of another lame way to fake an injury.” Ruby smirked as Gold get up slowly, trying to make it look like he was really hurt, and then nodded.

“Ready?”

“The question is, are YOU ready for my Typhlosion’s mega, supreme Flamewheel?” Gold shouted, very cheesily.

“Urghh… Sounds like the TUG. The Ultimate Gay…” Ruby replied, as he opened a Pokeball that contained the Tyranitar that almost killed him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berry blending lesson for Sapphire was over, and now she has nothing to do. She walked down the stairs and looked at outside. It seems everyone went out during lunch, and she could not find her friends Yellow or Crystal. They probably went somewhere, dreaming about Red and Gold or something… She spotted Ruby, undergoing an intense battle with Gold, using a Tyranitar…

The same one…

Suddenly, a wave of guilt rushed into her heart, as all the memories reappeared in her head. Maybe I should go apologize… She thought, besides, he wouldn’t mind a quick talk right? He is smart, funny and … nice… maybe not… Sapphire told herself absently as she yelled :“ RUBY!”

****. Ruby thought as he turned his head slowly… Not more *****ing from her… He thought as he turned back facing Gold. However, all he saw was Explotaro’s (Gold’s Typhlosion) fur, and… BAM…he was unconscious.

“Crap!” Red exclaimed.

“I have so bad timing.” Sapphire screeched, as she ran up to Ruby.

“Is he dead? NO! What am I suppose to do without a best friend! Guess I never should made Explotaro use body slam….”

“He cannot die from body slam, Gold,” Green reassured, “Well… Unless he is in a coma, he might never wake up, and die in a coma.”

“You are great help, Green… Thanks.” Red replied.

“No problem.”

“God, you guys are pathetic,” Sapphire sighed, bending down to feel his pulse, “Oh my God! He is dead!”

“And you care?” Gold asked.

“Shut up, Gold. I feel so bad now…”

“There is no need feeling bad Sapphire,” Red assured, “he is not dead, let’s just take him to the nurse.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

“AHHH!!!” Ruby gasped, sitting up instantly from his sleep. He looked around in a bizarre panic, then finally settled down.

“Lie down,” Sapphire said, “the nurse said you shouldn’t get up. I think you need to rest a bit longer.”

“You do need to rest here a bit longer,” the nurse nodded, eyeing both Sapphire and Ruby,
“and it is against the rule to have you both stay at the same room… with a bed…”

“God… I’m not gonna sleep with her, okay?” Ruby snapped.

“Very well, by the way, your parents will be coming soon.” Nurse said.

“My parents? Who the hell called them.”

“Well… it’s mandatory for us to notice the parents if their children is okay.” Nurse replied, and then left the room.

“How long I’ve being here, what happened to the detention? Where is Green, Red, and… Gold?”

“You’ve being here for 2 hours, the detention got cancelled, Red and them went home.” Sapphire replied, as Ruby’s eyes grew wide, his best friends went and left him when he was brutally injured by Gold’s fat Typhlosion?

“Don’t get the wrong idea, they were here the whole day, they left because they were told to.” Sapphire reassured.

There was a long, uncomfortable silence afterward. Ruby turned to Sapphire, who is sitting on the chair beside the bed, humming to herself. Why didn’t she leave…Probably needs someone to talk to…? It was either that, or something even less interesting.

Suddenly, Sapphire starts to cry. Talk about mood swing… Ruby thought, as he asked, “what the hell is wrong now?”

“It’s just tha, that, I kept ruining your life. First the scar… Now this… It’s no wonder that you hate me.”

“I don’t hate you…”

“You must hate me, after all I have done.”

“For the last time, I don’t hate you…” Ruby mumbled… “It’s ju…”

Their conversation was interrupted by the nurse, who said,

“Your mom couldn’t come; she has to travel to Petalburg with your dad. She said you will be alone for 3 days. And she hopes that you are okay, and promised to come back as soon as she can.”

“Whatever…” Ruby groaned, and he begins to get out of bed, and walk out the room. Sapphire followed him out.

“What do you want now?” he asked, “wait, you don’t think I can drop you off with my Latios, right? We will get struck by lighting.”

“Calm down, I just want to walk with you, besides, we can talk about why you hate me.”

This is definitely going to be a long walk.

Last edited:
D

Dan Indigo

Good chapter... I like it.

I believe, right at the end, you said Petersburg. Shouldn't that be Petalburg?

And it says a little while earlier "his best friends went him when he was brutally injured by Gold’s fat Typhlosion?" Should that say "his best friends went and left him when he was brutally injured by Gold’s fat Typhlosion?"

Good job, other than those two minor errors.

qwerqwer

hm, nice fic. A interesting plot and details. I never read the manga but still.....
But im really reading it for the hoennshipping part but this is nice
errrrrr, yeah.........

-qwerqwer;383;

Stephy

candies!!!11
He knew Gold is always thinking about strange thoughts about him and every other girl in the school. Gold also almost always thought about himself and Crystal in bed, a lot.
O_O...He sure has a dirty mind, doesn't he?

Anyway, I liked the past two chapters ^^, and sorry for not replying earlier! ^^;;

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Thank you all for reviewing
Chapter 4 - A walk to remember will be posted on Monday
Chapter 5 - Aftermath Confrontation will be posted on We/Thursday

By the way, have anyone see Bell recently? I hope he updates his fanfic soon

Last edited:

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Woot! new chapter. Chpater 5 will be posted on Thursday. Special thanks goes to My buddy Facade, who gave me a lot of ideas. Also thank Tears and his fanfic It might be you. I kinda copied some of the ideas from him XD... Enjoy!

Chapter 4 – a walk of memories
Ruby was definitely correct. This walking idea is probably the second most unwise choice he made in life, apart from saving Sapphire. She’d been mumbling endlessly about nothing, at least to Ruby, nothing. His head still hurts from the impact, perhaps because of all the information Sapphire uploaded into his brain, causing his small mind to crash.

“Man… I just hate it when I lose, ever since that day…” Sapphire mumbled.

The weather was perfect; clouds cover the sky as they poured rains, as a few people on the streets trying to cover themselves with newspapers. Ruby took a breath of the fresh air as he letting the rain washes his soul. Sapphire, on the other hand:

“Oh no… What am I gonna do in the rain? I’m gonna be all wet, and my hair would be… Oh no!” She moaned loudly.

“Gosh woman. Shut up!” Ruby barked, finally failed to restrain his temper. Sapphire suddenly turned and stared at him with her sky blue eyes, a look Ruby hated because of its attractiveness and the fact that it is almost impossible to ignore.

He looked back blankly, “…What? Wait, you don’t think I can drop you off do you? We will get struck by lighting… I can change the weather with a Castform, but it feels so nice right now… Besides, you have an Altaria yourself…”

“But how am I going to get home?”

“Well, you move over a surface by taking steps with the feet at a pace slower than a run, which is… walking.” Ruby smirked.

“But I’m gonna be all wet!”

“Well… Don’t walk then.” Ruby said, as he begins to turn to the direction of his house. Sapphire followed.

“You done talking about yourself and stuff I don’t care about?” Ruby asked, with a slightly edge.

“You weren’t even paying attention were you?” Sapphire said, sadly, “you should have told me if you never wanted to listen.”

“I never wanted to listen in the first place,” Ruby said, as Sapphire started to turn red god… maybe I am being a little bit annoying, “So don’t get so worked up about it.”

“Ruby, you are such a mean and inconsiderate person.” Sapphire grunted.

“Do you think that’s news to me anymore?” He answered childishly, stuffing his hand into his pocket as he looked up into the sky.
Neither of them spoke for a long while, until Ruby realized that it is the forth time they pass the huge pine tree in front of the school. “What the hell? Don’t you know where you live?” he muttered.

“Well,” Sapphire answered sheepishly, “I think we should like… take a detour. I thought it would be a great opportunity for us to talk more.”

“Why the hell would you want to do that?” He asked, certainly confused.

“Umm…you are the only one who actually wants to listen to me talk, besides Yellow and Crystal.” Sapphire began.

“I call it complaining or… b*tching, go on.”

“You know… I think we aren’t on… friend terms.”

Ruby stared at Sapphire with fake concern, “What give you that idea?” Sapphire glared at him sharply, he just chuckled.

“I heard Gold telling Red about how annoying I was to you. And also the fact that I hugged…” Sapphire stopped, blushing.

“I guess you are right… But, it wasn’t suppose to be offensive… Look, I lied.”

“Is that all you cannot stand about me?!”

“Errr, well… no.”

“THERE IS MORE? I never thought you are so cruel. I always remember you as a brave, good hearted guy who saved me from that huge Tyranitar.” Sapphire said, rather loudly.

“That depends.”

“Depends on what?” Sapphire snapped.

“God… I want to go home… I am so hungry…” Ruby begged.

“And I am waiting!” She replied, Ruby flashed an incredibly angered look, but said nothing. “I want to know why you cannot stand me, what you hate about me, and why you don’t like me…”

“Okay… I DON’T hate you… Well, if you call attempting to murder then… maybe…” Sapphire gave him a look of disbelief as she raised her eyebrows. “Look, just because you think you have the worst life out of anyone and everyone, does not give you have reason to complain about it all the time.”

“Hmph,” she huffed again, crossing her arms, and looking away from him. She had to admit, he was a really good liar. She almost believed everything he said. …how could she not? His face seemed so innocent, but yet in a way… extremely jaded. She turned her attention to him, directly. She scanned all of his features…

“What?”

“Nothing…”

“What the hell… Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked.

“Oh… Nothing.” Sapphire blushed as she looked at the ground, at least it won’t mind… “I still cannot come up with a conclusion of why you hate me…”

“God, Sapphire. I cannot believe you actually care… If I don’t like someone, I would leave them alone…” Ruby muttered…

“Shut up…Anyways, are you sure you are okay? You got hit pretty bad today…” Sapphire asked.

“I’m fine…You never told me why you stayed, are you sure you didn’t suffer any… brain damage?” Ruby smirked.

“I just wanted to do something nice for you… after all I have done…”

“By what? Bore me to death? After all, you shouldn’t talk to be, I am really boring…”

“Come on, Ruby, you and your friends are probably the strongest trainers in the school, you cannot be that boring…” She told him.

“You are right! I and my dear friends are the strongest trainers in this school, I have probably the most interesting history and personality in the whole world!” he nodded, sarcastically.

“Ruby…”

“May 5th, I got hit by Gold’s fat Typhlosion on the head, you can write that into my autobiography and tell my fan club that.”

“Come on… What about your family?”

“My mom is over-protective and crazy… ever since that day… My dad… I do not want to talk about it.” Ruby muttered, darkly.

“Interesting…”

“You are horrible at lying…”

“Unlike you…”

“You know…” Ruby said quietly, “I never knew all the shut-up while I complain sessions actually meant something to you…”

“It did.” Sapphire answered, “I do not know about you, but I prefer people listing to me, it makes me think that I actually exist.”

“I don’t want anyone to care, that’s my problem,” Ruby said, “I can talk to myself… and I still won’t care.” He shrugged. “That’s just how I am.”

“Well… Don’t you try to listen to people when they talk to you? The only reason you are doing this to yourself is because you think no one cares about you. So you tend not to care about other people. Correct?”

Ruby just shrugged.

“Answer me!”

Ruby still said nothing, however, this time, anger showed up on his face, while the rain started to cover his whole face, making it look especially gloomy.

“Well, stop it. You act all stuck-up and cold because you think no one cares about you. You act like you are invisible and you also act like you like it. You’re like a poor little kid, praying for attention silently, hoping that someone would care about you, but you are too afraid to ask because you don’t want to get hurt. I pity you. Ruby.” Sapphire concluded arrogantly.

Finally, Ruby spoke, however, his tone this time held no sarcasm, but anger and disappointment:

“This is MY LIFE! You probably think you know a lot about people by simply predicting their life. But guess what? You are wrong! Did you know I have a Dad who doesn’t give a crap about me? Did you know what happened after I showed up with a scar on my head, he merely shrugged. But, hey! Do you see me complain? No, I do not complain while I have a huge scar on my head and have a dad who treated me like an inanimate object! You pity me? Don’t make me laugh, you care about me only because you want to make up for all the things you did to me, so you can continue with your life without burdens. Well, I shouldn't judge you because I am not much of a saint myself, but don’t telling me about my own life and how should I act toward others.”

With that statement, Ruby walked off without caring about the tears that can be seen on Sapphire’s face. Right now, he has way too much more important things to worry about than a girl crying because of his attitude.

He did not know that he will be regretting his choice for a long time.

Last edited:

Stephy

candies!!!11
Poor Sapphire! But hey! I found her annoying as well...Poor Ruby! -sniff- -sniff- Poor everyone! -sniff- -sniff-
Can't wait for next chappie! ^^

D

Dan Indigo

Another good chapter! Just a few mistakes I noticed...

"Ruby walked off without caring about the tears can be seen on Sapphire’s face." should say "the tears that can be seen on Sapphire’s face."

"Well, I should judge you because I am not much of a saint myself, but don’t telling me about my own life and how should I act toward others.” Seems like it should say "I shouldn't" right at the start.

But still, good chapter! I like it!

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Sorry about the delay. Stupid exams.
Anyways, the next chapter will be posted on Tuesday.
Read and Reviews please.

Chapter 5 – aftermath confrontation

Life is easy… It’s just not simple.

Ruby groaned as he lay on his bed. On the first day of high school, he scarred the V.P away with his scar, hugged a girl he just met for 2 minutes, brutally injured by a Typhlosion, and then yelled at a girl for, perhaps, the first time in his life.

Perhaps it’s not her fault. Maybe I am going crazy… I really am… Gah, this stupid town.

Finally, Ruby fell deeply asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weather was perfect. The clouds failed to appear and the blue sky sends waves of enthusiasms into people. A silver haired boy is talking to his amber eyes friend.

“Come on, Red, come to the tournament with me, we can battle a lot of people and win some prize.” Ruby begged.

“Sorry, but I have a date with Yellow. I guess you have to ask Gold.” Red muttered.

“Oh well, Gold, can you go with me then?” the boy begged his other friend. Ruby know that Red loves to battle, but whatever date he got, it must have extreme importance to him to make him miss a tournament.

“You see… I have to go to the movies with Crystal” Gold said sheepishly.

“Oh... I guess… I will see you guys later then. Have fun…” Ruby said, trying his best to hide his sadness.

Ruby sat on the hill, starring into the blue sky, trying to ignore the feeling that he always felt, it is not a foreign feeling, for it frequently visited him in his short life. Some people call it

Loneliness,

He calls it,

Recognizable.

“Whoa… What the…” Ruby moaned as tries to get up; it was no longer raining outside, the sky finally turned to its original state.

“Why the hell am I dreaming about Gold and Red…? Something is definitely wrong with me…”

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently, Ruby’s luck did not improve as he was greeted by his anxious mother and cold father.

The crimson eyed boy’s family is definitely… Peculiar. Norman, the father: the man who begets the child and the backbone of the family, always shown reluctance when it comes to his own responsibilities. To him, only being the greatest of all normal-pokemon trainers worth his time. Family is a burden and

“RUBY! My baby! OH!! Are you hurt? I am so sorry we couldn’t go…” His mother asked nervously, while pulling her son into a tight hug that nearly stopped his lungs from working.

“God… Mom, I’m fine…”

“I heard you got hit by a Typhlosion, pretty pathetic. Pay attention during your battle next time.” Norman said with a cold tone. As if he is doing some huge favours by telling Ruby

“You haven’t eaten anything since yesterday evening right? Look at how thin you are. Here, have some bread, bacon, anything…” Ruby’s Mother asked again.

Okay, Ruby, let’s try to be positive, polite and patient for a day.

“Mother, please. I do not require any unnecessary nutrients… Now would you please step aside and let me go to school and continue my worthless academic studies?”

Ruby’s mother raised her eyebrows, while his dad commanded, “you will not leave this house until you eat your breakfast.”

The crimson eyed boy stared at his father with great hatred, and smirked to himself. He knew that Norman would have to go to work soon. To Norman, working at his gym is a lot more important than supervising his son eating breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wow, you missed Geography of Hoenn and Potion making class…Why are you always so lucky?” Gold sighed.

“Trust me…It’s not as easy as you think. I had to stand there for 2 hours, my legs still hurt…” Ruby murmured.

“So you walked with Sapphire? Are you sure? You did not do anything, I mean, anything unintentionally?” Gold questioned with eagerness. “If you don’t remember anything… Well… I know this place, that conduct pregnancy test. I know the owner, so they can give your girlfriend a discount.”

“Gold… I swear to God I will… Oh no… There she comes.” Ruby shrieked.

It was her alright. However, the look on her face did not resemble the one Ruby imagined. She looked somehow…depressed.

Gold watched with amusement like those people find from observing two monkeys having a fight as Sapphire approaches Ruby. Man…this sure beats television.

Utter silence.

“Ruby… Got a minute?” Sapphire finally asked, shyly.

“Don’t I always?” Ruby replied, sarcastically, “and Gold, get lost.”

“Come on Ruby… Just ignore me as I act as the judge for you and your female friend’s disagreement…RUBY, DON’T!” Gold yelled as Ruby began to take out a pokeball.

“Now Gold, I will ask again, ‘get, lost’”.

Bummer…Gold thought as he began to run for his life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Ruby… About yesterday…” Sapphire said, in a voice a little bit louder than the sound of her breath.

“Don’t even talk about it… I was extremely angry, and I still am.”

“I want to apologize…”

“Well, I have no interest in hearing this apology of yours.”

“But…”

“No buts, I do not care about your apology. I do not even care about you. You pass judgement on me without substantial reasons; do you think I would take that kindly?” With that, Ruby walked away like he did yesterday. However, this time, Sapphire slapped him, leaving half of his face red, and then ran away. Ruby was sure that he heard a sob.

The silver haired boy sighed, as Gold approaches again.

“Man… you know the offer for the pregnancy test? Forget about it…”

“Gold… You have 3 seconds to escape before I order my Tyranitar to sit on you.”

------------------------------------------------------

Having missed almost half of his classes, Ruby decided to skip the other half anyways. However, just as he was about to leave school, he found that nearly all the people in his Evil-status treatment class was surrounding the woman’s washroom.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” The person inside screamed, mercilessly.

“I rate this one 9.75…” Gold whispered to Red, slowly, Red chuckled. As both of them continue to stare at the bathroom door.

“Oh God… I hope she’s okay…” Yellow muttered, as she walks out of the washroom. “She’s being crying for hours now…”

“Thank God too… I lost my textbook…” Red nodded, as he began to rub his Pikachu’s fur.

“You are so insensitive,” Yellow grunted at him, “She’s deeply upset. And we don’t even know why…”

“This is the matter for the principle.” Mr. Sony said sternly, while he began to walk to the Principle’s office.

“What the hell happened?” Ruby asked Red, while letting go of the hand that covers his face slowly, pretending it didn’t hurt.

“Sapphire’s crying.”

“I kind of figured that out myself. Why?” Ruby asked, while he knew the answer perfectly.

“Um…. Something about a thoughtless ******* and his BEEP altitude. It’s a long story… Yellow and Crystal are the only one who knows, but they won’t tell anyone, and still expecting us to have compassion.”

“So why are you here? If you don’t know anything nor care about anything?”

“Tsk… Are you kidding me? Anything that will get me out of Mr. Sony’s class… Besides, I forgot to do 5 questions from yesterday’s homework.” Red smirked.

“Oh wow…” Ruby began, sarcastically, “I wonder what kind of cruel, horrible punishment he will give you for not finishing a few questions from the homework.”

“Yeah… I know…”

“If anything, it’s not going to be as bad as mine. Considering the fact that I did not finish it at all…”

Red shrugged, as he continues to watch the door.

Ruby, clearly agreeing that Red didn't get the sarcasm that ruthlessly floated into his face and up his nostrils, was about to leave for down the hall when the bathroom door creaked open. Everyone gasped, and as Ruby turned around, he swore he saw a camera flash. Sapphire could barely be seen through the small crack, but of what she could see, she saw Ruby. He feared she saw him too, so he continued walking, slowly.

She reached out a hand and grabbed the nearest person in reach, which was Green. After a lot of struggling, he was in the bathroom and all was silent. "Green's in the girls' bathroom with Sapphire!" Gold chorused. “Why couldn’t it be me?” No one followed, however. This was like a real life soap opera, except this one, you could actually understand! Seconds later, Green was thrown out of the bathroom and the door was shut. The crying and wailing continued. Mr. Ruby still hadn't gotten back.

“Ah!!!! Where did he go?” Green ran out of the crowd. “Ruby!?”

“Um….what?” Ruby began, slowly.

“Hey… Sapphire wants you in the bathroom… She said it’s urgent.”

“Sapphire wants you in the bathroom? Wow… that sounds wrong in many ways… Let’s see. SAPPHIRE-WANTS-You-IN-the-BATHROOM.” Gold asked, loudly, as a devilish smirk began to appear on his face.

“I am not gonna go in the girl’s washroom.” Ruby said, sternly. “I am not going anywhere near her either.”

“Dude… Why are covering your face?” Red asked.

Ruby sighed, as he ignored the crowd and all the whispers. He pushed open the door, and the wailing amplified… That is an understatement, it sounds even worse than Perish Songs. He quickly rushed in and shut the door behind him.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Heh... Don't worry you guys. This fanfic will NOT contain any lemons.....
New chapter will be posted on Wednsday.

Stephy

candies!!!11
Sapphire wants him in the bathroom? XD For a minute there, I thought something was going on between Green and Sapphire in the bathroom... XDDD
Can't wait for next chapter!

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Woot new chapter! I updated early XD. It's a little bit shorter than the others, but, a lot of franticshipping!

Oh yea, i forgot to put like, a diclaimer. So... I don't own Ruby... Sappire does! Pocket Monster Special and all the charactesr are the intellectual property of Netkun, so if you are stupid enough to sue me, go ahead.

Chapter 6 – Wrong place, wrong time.

Ruby should skipped school…

The bell rang, however, no one outside want to leave, they are all too eager to see how Ruby will sort out the matter.

In the girl’s washroom, at the girl’s washroom, whichever way you wish to put it.

“Sapphire…?” He whispered, as quietly as he could. The wailing continued. “God woman, shut up!” He yelled, suddenly, the crying stopped, as people outside starts to listen enthusiastically.

Sapphire pushed back one of the bathroom doors. She was sitting on the ground, curled up, crying. She got up as she wiped her tears quickly. “Why the hell did you call me inside the girl’s washroom?” Ruby asked. wait… no, why do I care? “You were crying because of me, yet you want to talk to me right now?”

“It’s hard to explain…” Sapphire rubbed her eyes, “I…I don’t know…”

“You better give me a damned reason better than that.”

“…”

“If you want me to give you an apology, fine… I was being a total insensitive jerk. Now would you stop sobbing on the ground and just go home already? God… I have a life too, believe it or not…” Ruby moaned.

“You… That’s the reason I don’t want to talk to you…” Sapphire sobbed.

“So if you don’t want to talk to me, why the hell did you call me anyways?” Ruby snapped.

"…well," she sighed. "It's confusing. I need someone to talk to, but I don't wanna talk about it."

“I’m not gonna just stand here and listen to your opinion about me being a senseless b*stard, you are just wasting you time and effort.”

“Why are you being so unnecessary difficult? I mean, this is not the time.” Sapphire said annoyed.

“Wow, I have no idea you hate me so much. If you can’t stand about me, then why are you acting like, when I hate you, you will die? I understand some preppy girls get angry because a guy dosen’t likes them… ”

“I beg your pardon?” Sapphire yelled, annoyed.

“… but considering you are not one of them, why are you so worked up about the fact that I do not enjoy your presence greatly?”

Sapphire did not speak for a while, she eyed around the room, “so you don’t hate me…” Ruby frowned, clearly annoyed.

“And you don’t think I’m preppy either…”

“Why the hell do you automatically think that I have some bad image of you?” Ruby sighed.

“I hate you…” Sapphire mumbled, apparently losing her strength to cry.

“Yes, yes… I think you made it very clearly… Now there is nothing else to talk about, it is clear that you hate me, and it is also clear that I don’t care.”

“…You never care…” Sapphire said. “You know once, I was ignorant like you when I was little, but I changed. For the better, I guess.”

“Interesting.”

“Liar. What do you really think?”

“I think…” Ruby began slowly, “that ear plugs would be great right now.”

“You b*stard… What do you think this will do to my reputation? Everyone must think of me as an airhead.”

“Well… They kind of know that long time ago.”

“Ruby…”

“Why don’t you ever want me to tell you the truth? Look, I am not the type who helps people by giving them false hope; hope is just an illusion…”

“Ruby…”

“Sorry… God, are you done asking questions? Mr. Sony is gonna come back with the principle soon, and they are not gonna be pleased seeing a guy in the girl’s washroom. You already have a perfect life, just forget about some random guy you just met for 2 days do not have a good impression of you.” Ruby snapped.

“My life is not all rainbow kittens you know… I don’t always get the things I want, and my life is not perfect either. I have problems too…” Sapphire mumbled.

“Why are you so angst-filled all the sudden?” Ruby chuckled, “stop it, it’s scaring me.”

Sapphire merely shrugged. Neither of them spoke for a while. Ruby was looking at the clock on top of Sapphire’s head. Suddenly, it occurred to him. Ruby, you are in the girl’s washroom… Whoa…

“You are so full of yourself… so… how’s your face?” Sapphire asked mildly.

“My face? Oh yea… It’s fine.” Not.

Sapphire flashed him a concerned look, and said, “Maybe I should have asked Yellow or Crystal to talk.”

“Great idea! Why didn’t you ask them in the first place?”

“You…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What do you think they are doing in there?” Yellow asked, while rubbing Pikachu’s fur. “The screaming and wailing stopped.”

“Hummm... They are probably making out or something…” Gold shrugged.

“Gold, you are so wrong…” Red sighed.

“Yup. Knowing Ruby and how dumb he really is. They probably aren’t. But if it was me, I would.”

“You are sick.” Crystal said while she slapped Gold’s face. “I’m going crazy!”

“You know… you are a girl, you can go in if you want…” Red suggested.

“Yeah… I know… But what if they are really making out? Or maybe they are doing something even worse? Sapphire would hate me forever!” Crystal asked, thoughtfully.

“Correction,” Red said, “you guys are both wrong.”

----------------------------------------------

“Gah! I’m getting desperate. It’s been 8 minutes already…9” Yellow yelled.

“We know…” Gold muttered, noticing she was clinging onto Red as her head was buried into his chest.

“Shut up!” They both muttered.

“O god… I’m so hungry. I need a chicken sandwich… with Italian cheese and teriyaki sauce, melted on top of the chicken, sliced with a thin yet warm butcher knife, also with freshly baked honey oat bread with sesame seeds on top…”

“God… Gold.” Green muttered.
“Okay… Fine… I need water.”

“10 minutes, maybe they are making out.” Crystal sighed.

“Probably… the screaming stopped for like… 5 minutes.” Gold shrugged.

“10…”

“Whatever.”

Suddenly, the door swung open. The crowd of people who were now sitting in the hallway and lounging on the floors, managed to look up or sit up. Sapphire walked out first, red eyed. Then Ruby followed.

“Sapphire… Were you making out?” Yellow asked, with a hint of jealousy.

“No…! Why are you hugging Red? So much for me having a thing for him…” Sapphire sighed, changing the topic completely, as she began to walk out of the school, Crystal and Yellow followed.

“So…” Gold began, “WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING IN THERE?”

Crap… I’m in trouble…

Last edited:

Stephy

candies!!!11
XDDD At the last sentence, but I feel sad for Sapphire...Now I hate Ruby >:O
He's so mean to Sapphire! ;_; -whacks his head-

Anyhow, can't wait for next chapter! ^_^

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Bradon: I know, my writing style is a bit... strange. I generaly suck at writing fluffy moments... so the relationship between Ruby and Sapphire is rather... awkward and it will advance slowly... but surely. Thanks for point it out through.

XxLovelinessxX: Wow... I have no idea so many people hate Ruby that much. I thought having a extrememly Witty and Sarcastic main character would be more appealing than a general good hearted guy. (a.k.a Satoshi or Red). Heh...

Thanks for wasting your time reading this piece of garbage by me. The new chapter will be posted on Thursday/Friday.

*~Puru-Ryuu~*

|x|Rebirth|x|
Nice story
Oh...Cool you made an Altaria Strong! I love you.
I noticed some selling mistacked but other than that it was great.

aquakirbyyoshi

~The Closet Maniac~
Sapphire seems a bit too out of character, since I don't think she will cry all day in a bathroom xD I could see her lash out her anger on others, unintentionally.

Ruby seems kinda heartless. I like his sarcastic and witty nature, though. XD