• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Livestreaming pokemon art, come watch me draw. taking requests, ONLINE 9.23

kythro

My artspace [Livestream is off]

Livestream is OFF

I guess I shouldn't make a thread just to advertise my livestreaming, so i'll update this with the art i do on my livestream.

I will be bumping whenever i go live and i'll take some requests from here. In the mean time, here are some examples of my pokemon art:

[newest to oldest] my deviantart is http://kythro.deviantart.com/ if anyone is interested

Mienfoon

groudon drinking tea

aGGRON

Last edited:

kythro

updated this thread to be more than deadspace in the forums. hit me up with requests if you guys want, and examples are psoted above~

orochi

I like your style :D Do you think you can do a nuzleaf?

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
LILLIPUP!!!! you should totally do a lillipup.

(sorry didn't mean to shout. i just get excited.) personally i think lillipups with collars are the cutest... well ever.