• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Livin Presence Iv&Evd pokemon

skylerzsmith

Dark Master
I'm offering:
Flawless Modest Lapras EV'd 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD lv. 100
(also have another thats UT)
flawless uxie UT
Flawless azelf UT

Interested in:

*Kingdra
Nature:Naughty
Ivs:31,31,31,31,30,31
Evd:Atk 240,Sp.atk 252,Spd 18
Ability:Swift Swim

*Ninetails
Nature:Timid
Ivs:31,31,31,31,31,31
Evd:Sp.atk 252,Sp,def 4,Spd 252
Ability:Flash Fire

*Magmortar
Nature:Modest
Evd:Hp 86,Sp.atk 252,Spd 172
Ability: Flame Body

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
I'm offering:
Flawless Modest Lapras EV'd 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD lv. 100
(also have another thats UT)
flawless uxie UT
Flawless azelf UT

Interested in:

*Kingdra
Nature:Naughty
Ivs:31,31,31,31,30,31
Evd:Atk 240,Sp.atk 252,Spd 18
Ability:Swift Swim

*Ninetails
Nature:Timid
Evd:Sp.atk 252,Sp,def 4,Spd 252
Ability:Flash Fire

*Magmortar
Nature:Modest
Evd:Hp 86,Sp.atk 252,Spd 172
Ability: Flame Body

That seems good but is aself and uxie legit most people have fake ones hard to find them and also can i get lapras ut

skylerzsmith

Dark Master
Yes you can get the Lapras UT. But no, they're not hacked. I wouldn't trade you a hacked pokemon.

psighost

shadow puppeteer
Hi just wondering if you have any vullaby or zorua, I have an adamant purrloin, I don't have much because I have just begun a new game.

Shiny Mudkip

Title Loading...
I'm having some issues with the pokecheck thing. When I try to deposit the Jirachi, I get an error (13267), which it says is normal. But then I don't see the Jirachi in the list of unclaimed pokemon. I've tried with a couple of other pokes and only ones that give me the error (13266) seem to be showing up. Am I doing something wrong? I also tested with a Torchic that had an invalid PID and that one showed up, so I don't think that being hacked would stop it from showing up in my unclaimed pokemon list.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
I'm having some issues with the pokecheck thing. When I try to deposit the Jirachi, I get an error (13267), which it says is normal. But then I don't see the Jirachi in the list of unclaimed pokemon. I've tried with a couple of other pokes and only ones that give me the error (13266) seem to be showing up. Am I doing something wrong? I also tested with a Torchic that had an invalid PID and that one showed up, so I don't think that being hacked would stop it from showing up in my unclaimed pokemon list.
Error 13267 means the pokémon was rejected by the game's own checks. Since they are done before the pokémon is actually sent to the server, there is no way to deposit such a pokémon on Pokécheck or any GTS.there is 2 reasons you can get this error either the game finds it a hack like when people try to use those obvious hacks and they get rejected by gts or it's nickname is inappropriate

Shiny Mudkip

Title Loading...
Error 13267 means the pokémon was rejected by the game's own checks. Since they are done before the pokémon is actually sent to the server, there is no way to deposit such a pokémon on Pokécheck or any GTS.there is 2 reasons you can get this error either the game finds it a hack like when people try to use those obvious hacks and they get rejected by gts or it's nickname is inappropriate

Okay, so that means that it's either a hack or they think that something else is wrong with it?

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Bump Updated Shop with shiny pokemon which large amount of shines from different generations

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
What do you want for the shiny larvesta with morning sun?
I have an Ev trained shiny terrakion lv 100, but could you Ev train the largest for it?

I already have a Flawless terrakion i just don't offer it for trade since too many people low ball for it do you have anything else with good ivs and nature