• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Liza and Tate? A good Concept, or a load of dissapointment.

Do you think that the double battle gym leaders was a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miloticsavior

YOUR out of order!!
It was fun the first time whilst being somewhat gimicky. I liked it though, they were my favorite pair of gym leaders from the hoenn region.

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
Definitely a great battle. Victory for me was not that tough, but only because I used a preplanned strategy. It definitely increases the scope of the game.

The double-battle rematches were good, too, even if the AI for leaders not named Tate and Liza made them too easy sometimes.

Dehydrated

Too cool for you
I liked the double battle. It was tough though, because a lot of my Pokemon were under leveled fighting types (Blaziken).

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
The concept of Showcasing double Battles with both of them in my opinion. And it showed a new way to use the Gym leaders instead of doing single battles all the time so i think it was a good concept and I really did have fun challenging them over and over and getting frustrated XD.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Good concept, but a load of disappointment.

The only thing I can say is the this was just an attempt at showcasing Double Battles, similar to Plusle and Minun.

Lugia1703

Dragon lover
loved it, it made it more challenging. only gymboss(es) that put up a decent fight imo, others were too easy