• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Llybian Minamino's Banner Request Shop

Llybian Minamino

Forlorn Hope
^^ You're welcome and thanks! Ya'll know I can't stay away for long :p

Hoshi no Kabii, your request is done. I hope you like it.

hoshinokabii_realityexistsonlyindre.jpg

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
Thanks! I may not use it right away, but count on it that it will get in my sig, full of credit and all.

Thanksy. I'll put it in my sig.. I didn't expect to be this good. =3

Shady Guy

NintendoDudeTom
can I have a new banner? I want this one to be more blue

What picture would you like me to use? this awsom-o pokemon if possible, if not use my current one

What colors do you want to be used predominately? I want the same kinda fiery background cept this time blue instead of orange

Do you want text on this banner? If so, what should it say? Shady Guy where it is now in my current banner and in the bottom right corner can I have #1 Typholsion Dude?

What sort of font would you like me to use? same as last time :)

Is there any other information you would like me to know for how you want this banner? can the typhlosion pic appear away from the background and not really blend in with the backgound like he does in my current one.

thanks a bunch! your awsome and awsome at making banners!

Mystery

Hidden...
What size do you want it to be? 468x100

What picture would you like me to use? This pic of Weavile: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/57/Weavile.png and this one of Buizeru http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/Buoysel.jpg

What colors do you want to be used predominately? Could the background be sort of like a dark night sky, like my current banner please? With part of the moon in the picture if possible.
Do you want text on this banner? If so, what should it say?
Yes, I would like it to say :
Mystery Open your eyes...

again, like my current banner.
What sort of font would you like me to use? (Formal, cursive, creepy, plain, ect.) A mysterious one? I don't know. Could you please make "Mystery" more prominent than "Open your eyes...".

Is there any other information you would like me to know for how you want this banner? Um, not really, I hope it turns out ok and thanks in advance!

Hyper Shadow

thank you!

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
I would like another banner please

What size do you want it to be? Kind of a small one, nothing too big.

What picture would you like me to use? Totodile. If I can, I want one with him looking forward

What colors do you want to be used predominately? Uh, a dark red

Do you want text on this banner? If so, what should it say? I want just the word "Updates" on the right side

What sort of font would you like me to use? A Formal font

Is there any other information you would like me to know for how you want this banner? I want Totodile on the left and "Updates" on the right. Also, for the word just pick a color that would look good, because I don't really care.

Thanks in advance, I know I'll like it.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey