• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Llybian Minamino's Banner Request Shop

Kev Chi

Guardian
Wow, that is awesome! Thanks. ^^

Mimori Kiryu

Hey, Llybian...would you be so kind to make me a banner, please? ^_^

What size do you want it to be? 450 x 90

What picture would you like me to use? 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

(In that order, if you could. ^^)

What colors do you want to be used predominately? Purple, Blue, Pink, Red, and Black

Do you want text on this banner? If so, what should it say?

Under 01: Cougar
Under 02: Kanami
Under 03: Kazuma
Under 04: Kimishima
Under 06: Sherrice
Under 07: Ryuhou
Under 08: Mimori
Under 09: Asuka

Can the lettering be small and white? Thanks. ^^

What sort of font would you like me to use? Formal please.

Is there any other information you would like me to know for how you want this banner? Could you add your name in one of the corners to credit you? Thanks.

If you can do this, thanks so much, Llybian. If it's confusing, don't hesitate to PM me. :D

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
I like it! *Puts as banner for next fiction*

Mimori Kiryu

Llybian Minamino said:
^^ You're welcome!

Mimori Kiryu, your request is done. I hope you like it.

mimorikiryu_i07568097.jpg
O____________O

THAT. IS. KICK. ARSE.

Thanks so much Llybian!

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Wow my banner is so cool! I can't wait to put it in my signature!

May I request another banner? I love them!

Can I request a banner, Llybian? ^^;

Size: 469 x 100
Pictures: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09
Colors: Pink, light pink, white
Text: Utada Hikaru
Font: Anything that matches. ^^
Extras: Can you put "For You" and "SANGURASU" in small font somewhere as well?

Thanks... I hope that's not too much... ^^;

Llybian Minamino said:
^^ You're welcome!

Lucario's Shadow, your request is done. I hope you like it.

lucariosshadow_pokemon57345745.jpg

EDIT: Lishus13, your request is done. I hope you like it.

lishus13_daringbutdeadly.jpg
OMG it's 100000% PERFECT!!! thanx so much!

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Oh right! forgot to give credit where credit is due!:

What size do you want it to be? (Optional, if you don't know I'll just make it 468 x 100)

Same Size as my last, 400 x 100

What picture would you like me to use? (You can post the picture you'd like me to use, or ask me to find one of a certain character.)

Perappu (that music-note bird) and Poliwag next to each other on the left and a cool-looking Wooper on the right.

What colors do you want to be used predominately?

Very Dark Red, Purple

In the Center:
Main Text: Lishus13
Sub-Text: Not Your Ordinary Trainer

What sort of font would you like me to use? (Formal, cursive, creepy, plain, ect.)

Really cool cursive type writing, Make it gold Color

Is there any other information you would like me to know for how you want this banner?

Can you get a really original sprites for Perappu, Poliwag, and Wooper? Like nothing ever done before! Thanks a bunch, I love your banners!

Chaotic Pink

Let the zephyr blow.
Size: Maximum allowed.
Background: Something bright, Disco Ish. If not just the sky.
Pokemon: A flying Altaria
Font: creepy.
Text: Far Out... Then in a smaller size text Disco-Altaria.
Thankyou in advance!

Shadow Hybrid.

I'M A GIRL Y'KNOW
What picture would you like me to use? (You can post the picture you'd like me to use, or ask me to find one of a certain character.)
BACKGROUND/Right/Middle/Left

What colors do you want to be used predominately?
Red text

Shadow Hybrid
(Small at the bottom: )your worst fear incarnate

What sort of font would you like me to use? (Formal, cursive, creepy, plain, ect.)
Dark & creepy

Is there any other information you would like me to know for how you want this banner?
Can umbreon me the main pokemon on the image ( possibly glowing?)
can you make it look smooth, if you know what i mean?

Last edited:

xSpiritedAwayx

Myspace pic. ;O
What size do you want it to be? 468 x 100

What picture would you like me to use? First Pic Make that pic Kinda like the background, but fade it a little. I want it to show his eyes only. No need to fit in his whole face. Keep it on the left side. :D

Second Pic Put the part with Chihiro in the banner only, I dont want the right side in the banner. Dont fade this picture, keep it in the foreground. Keep it on the right side. :D

What colors do you want to be used predominately? White and purple

Do you want text on this banner? If so, what should it say? ChihiroXHaku

What sort of font would you like me to use? (Formal, cursive, creepy, plain, ect.) Umm... Cursive

Is there any other information you would like me to know for how you want this banner? Er... Nope. ^^

angeldust_Iseeonlythepast46363.jpg

Make it like that banner if possible, please. ^^

Thanks so much in advance! I hope it turns out like all the other banners I got from you-AWESOME! :D

Last edited:

Ampris

Slip slidin'
May I request a banner for my new club?

Size: 468 x 100

Picture:http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/1926/sherlocksittingui0.png

Colors: Warm tones, like sienna, bronze, and maroon.

Text:
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. I can dispense then with artificial stimulants. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation."
The SPPF Irregulars: A Sherlock Holmes Club

Font: Something elegant but casual, not script but still nice.

Can you have the text with quotation marks sort of off in the background, still visible but not the focus, and the club name more prominent?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Heh, you shouldn't give me too much credit, Mutant Chia. The text for the banner is actually a quote from the series, I didn't come up with it myself. And I'm really quite far from college level, only going into tenth this fall. But I'm flattered you thought so^o^

Last edited:

xSpiritedAwayx

Myspace pic. ;O
WOAH! I wish I knew what half those words even MEANT XD!!!

But I'm barely in the 9th grade... So eh. I am thinking you are in colledge, or even passed colledge. o_O And Sherlock Holmes is confuzzling.

Zoy_Herotic

Charizard Trainer

Chaotic Pink

Let the zephyr blow.
~Ampris~ said:
Text:
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. I can dispense then with artificial stimulants. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation."

Lol, big words, but I know what *most* of them mean, i think. Bet it'll be a HARD banner to make!