• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Llybian Minamino's Banner Request Shop

.:Broken Psyche:.

I'd like one please!

What size do you want it to be? 468 x 100

What picture would you like me to use? http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pictures/sugimori/sugimori063.png

What colors do you want to be used predominately? Black and White

Do you want text on this banner? If so, what should it say? Broken Psyche

What sort of font would you like me to use? Whatever you think looks best!

Thanks!

Miss Kanna

Hakudoshi Addicted
I'm baack :D

What size do you want it to be? 468 x 100

What picture would you like me to use? This and This please 8D

What colors do you want to be used predominately? Light shaddes of purple and lilac <3~

Do you want text on this banner? If so, what should it say? Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Beautiful

What sort of font would you like me to use? Your choice~ ;D

Again,arigato for your efforts! ^^ Your graphics rock ^^

May i have one. ^^;134;

Size:468x100

Picture:Vaporeon

Background:i want it to look like water in the background.But not one solid color.

Text:Water

Font: I don't know, what do you think?

Extra:could you make it so that there are some waves around it please.

T

Temari

Um.. sorry I keep coming here but I just love your banners! ^^;

Pictures: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...11/temari1.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s11/temari.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...stmas11/is.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ari_lookup.jpg

Background: If you want you can use the big picture for the background. But it might not look good, so if it doesn't, a sandy/desert-ish one please. ^^

Size: Biggest allowed here

Text:
Temari
Goddess of the Sand

^^ thanks

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
Size: Largest Possible.
Pictures: Umm, can you put on a picture of a crescent moon? My computer is moving too slow to find one...I want it at the right side of the banner.
Colors: Black/Gray and White
Text: Islands of Twilight In the lower right corner, below the moon. Then I want "The age of the Twilight" VERY faintly in the lower left corner.
Font: Readable Cursive
Other: I want it to look pencil drawn, in that type of style.

Thank you!

Darth_Fruit_Loops

Pokemon Cooridinator
Hmm i need a banner for my shop

What size do you want it to be? The biggest legal size

What picture would you like me to use?
front.png
U can cut this to fit the banner or if it doesnt work u can just choose the pics

What colors do you want to be used predominately?Red and White

Do you want text on this banner? Team Rockets Shop of Doom

What sort of font would you like me to use? creepy

Is there any other information you would like me to know for how you want this banner? Can u use this as the background
119778283_3ea1ed8a74_m.jpg

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay
What colors do you want to be used predominately? A cozy theme, pink-something cozy and colorful, I don;t really care what you use. And maybe some sort of border?-I dunno, whatever you think looks right.

Do you want text on this banner? If so, what should it say? Lemon Tea
and in small letters somewhere else it should say, a cup of bittersweetness

What sort of font would you like me to use? (Formal, cursive, creepy, plain, ect.)Like the pretending banner font(but closer fitted). I put all my trust in you to make the banner, where you want everything positioned, because you know more about this than me.

As for picture, I think some sort of flower, like a white lilac flower(I don't really care what it looks like (can make it fade a bit, like go into the backround) or some leaf(positioned vertically), close to the Lemon Tea words. I don't care how you position it. Like I've said before you know this more than me. As for banner size-a size you can use for serebii, like the size of the Pretending banner you made.

Last edited:

Flareon Girl

Beginning Trainer
What size do you want it to be? Standard

What picture would you like me to use? Diaruga's head from this
and this picture

What colors do you want to be used predominately? Light Blue, purple and orange

Do you want text on this banner? If so, what should it say? Diaruga

What sort of font would you like me to use? Kronika

Is there any other information you would like me to know for how you want this banner? I've sent you by pm another image, could you please integrate it in to the background somehow so its faint but seeable

Thanks

Pipersgirl

Hi, I have seen your work throughout the entire internet and I was hoping you would provided me with one of your amazing custom banners.

Picture: Please click here and use all three D/P starters!!
Text: PokemonPlaza
Font: Please click here for the font Use the font that is already on my banner at the top of the page.
Extra: Can you make the Text animated?
Background color: Light green and some blue and maybe a little bit of orange.
Size: 700x150

Last edited:

ShadowCloud62

Child at Heart
Okay, well....I'd like a banner, please.

What size do you want it to be? Forum default size.

What picture would you like me to use? Just this one: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f221/_kurama_girl_114/anime/normal_Neko_Twins.jpg

What colors do you want to be used predominately? Just the colors in the picture.

Do you want text on this banner? Yes. I would like for the text to say:

The Thirteenth Thorn

What sort of font would you like me to use? Uh...well, I guess I'd somewhat prefer scratchy, black font.

Is there any other information you would like me to know for how you want this banner? The text, can it be on the bottom left or right of the banner?

I really hope this isn't too much.

xSpiritedAwayx

Myspace pic. ;O
Guys, stop requesting, she isnt here obviously, and if you dont want to wait for a long time when she gets back, DONT REQUEST RIGHT NOW. But, I'm not a mod, so request if you may. I'm just saying, if you don't wanna wait, don't request.

Rukaria

onechance.
May i please request a banner?
What size do you want it to be?
468 x 100
What picture would you like me to use?
these ones-

What colors do you want to be used predominately?
rainbow just like one in my siggy at moment
Do you want text on this banner?
yes plz
If so, what should it say?
SHINOU
What sort of font would you like me to use?
same as in my sig or very similar
Is there any other information you would like me to know for how you want this banner?
the background shud be similar to my current sig
thanku

Last edited:

Cartoonami

To know the unkown
Size: Standard wide-size banner
one that shows a still of Ash from an AG opening(battle frontier), with text atop the image that says, 'Pokemon: Getto Daze!' on the bottom left-hand corner. And the font should be in english looking like the Pocket Monsters AG logo. In emerald.

you

Barbed
Id like to request a banner please

What size do you want it to be? Forum default size.

What picture would you like me to use? im not sure...i was thinking an Abra and a Zubat with some pages in the background...maybe something encyclopeadia-y...feel free to decide on your own...if you have time of course

What colors do you want to be used predominately? i guess black and white maybe a bit of sepia.

Do you want text on this banner? Yes. I would like for the text to say: Encyclopeadia Pokemonia

What sort of font would you like me to use? Old English or then txt that looks like it been written

thanks hugely in advance!

Llybian Minamino

Forlorn Hope
Somber hellos everyone. Sorry for my long absence. It wasn't up to me, my computer suffered quite the meltdown and took a long time to fix.

School starts for me on monday, so my life will become increasingly hectic. However, I have an obligation to finish all of your requests and I intend to do so. So don't worry about that, it just may take me a bit of time.

I've been thinking in this time...I've been neglecting a lot of my aspirations. I want to write a novel, I've got a website to run, a heap of schoolwork to handle, and a whole bunch of other stuff. This shop has eaten up a fair bit of time in the past and has stressed me out a bit more than I thought it would. This isn't any of your faults of course, I just seem to pile up too many activities for myself.

So I'm going to close requests until I catch up and then instate some new rules limiting the amount of requests so I can get some breathing time. I will meditate on what I think are fair new rules. I considered closing the shop altogether, but, hey, I still like making banners ^^

So I'll get to work on the requests piled up as soon as I can. Cancelations would ease my workload a lot as well.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

REQUESTS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Oh... so that explains your long absence, Llybian. Anyway... I'll cancel my request. I already found someone else to do it, and I also can do it myself. ^^; So, I hope my cancelation makes it much more easier for you. ^^