• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Lo All!

Dusty

Tangle Sphere
Yes! Been poking around the site for a while, that goldmine of info that it is, and just managed to work up the courage to make myself known.

So here I am. The name’s Dusty and it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance. :3

My favorite pokemon hovers in between Sunkern, Tangela, and Deoxys but my favorite type is easily grass. Not sure why but a strong grass type effects me like a puppy having its tummy tickled. x3 That is why Naetoru will be my snuggly when D/P comes out.

In ‘real life’ my obsessions involve microbiology, (hence my strong liking of Deoxys), anatomy, horticulture, aliens, jellyfish, and pecan pie. Hoping to be a biology major before I change my mind yet again, but it's doubtful that will happen.

That's all there is to say. x3 I'm happy to be here and I'm sure I'll have fun. ^^; Thanks for listening to my long-winded rambles and may your plant pokes be blessed with an endless rain of Miracle Grow!

Hiya! Welcome to the site! Again, be sure to read the rules. That's an interesting list of hobbies. And I guess we're all used to long-winded rambles.