• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Loads of new sketches- shipping, gijinkas, and other random pictures.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Well, I've been making a bunch of drawings lately, and they always end up just lying around in my notebooks gathering dust. But since my other thread was pretty well recieved, I though I'd try it again here.^^ Hope you like them.

Almost all of the pictures are on lined paper, if that's a problem, but at least more are in color this time.

Gijinkas

Arbok
Manene
Dustox
Chimecho

Shippy stuff:

Habunea
Popo x Nana
Mauve
Revelation
Explosion
Rocket
Rocket (again^^)
Egg

Chibi stuff (Most of these are shippy, too)

Coconut and Eevee
Kenji and Furura (sp?)
A rather sad picture
Something happier :3
Jedi Brock
Brock yelling
Brock and Marshtomp<3

Other stuff

Smeargle
Smeagol the Smeargle
Guy with a hat
Captain Amelia
Playing with fire

That's all of them, and for the record, the Arbok gijinka is a guy. Here's the other thread if you'd care to see more.

Pencil sketches of Team Rocket's Pokémon

Last edited:

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Hey your art work is really good Ampris^^. The shipping ones are good too. The chibi art are also really good. I like the first one of it.

Jasmine Lover

I wuv Jasmine
AWWWWWWWW
they are all so cute
i like the coconut and eevee one they look exactly like the manga
And the chimecho person looks so lifelike
they would all be better if you drew them on blank pieces of paper instead of lined

Musapion

Boulder Trainer
Wow, the Egg one is AMAZING.
That's soooo cute!

Frosted Heavens

Crystallized Wind
the first drawings are pretty
that egg picture is totally cute
and the gijinkas are very good and I like the manene girl
you can draw very well

Electric Soul Fairy

Iron Justice

Peoples is peoples.
A'ight, I've been meaning to post here, so I am. Well these pretty good. Love the gijinkas, but why do team rocket look so angry in the Rocketshipping picture? the heads look a little odd but other then that they're great.

;212; I.R.O.N. J.U.S.T.I.C.E

Last edited: