• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Location of 5th gen?

Scenice

~ Grace ~

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
i say the part right by hoenn the two provinces

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Chugoku and Shikoku?
Yes that would make a nice map

game_mayhem

I'm too coo', foo'
Somwhere in the middle I guess, I mean so other pokemon would be there and maybe you can even visit the old generation regions. Anyways wheres fiore is it in there?

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Kansai would be my preferred choice. Looks like it has great potential and it is close to Johto which houses my favourite gen

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I think they will use Shikoku.

Arbok of Doom

Kansai... to link to Johto and Kanto

I didn't even know it was based on them :O

Last edited:

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Shikoku has the highest probability.

Or wishful thinking, Okinawa. It'd make for a great Oranage Island-like adventure.

thats what i was thinking shikokus gets my vote to lol... but where is orange island on the map??? or am i just blind lol

well~

ive a map that shows where all the pokemon worlds are~

obviously kanto and johto are next to each other

to the south west of them is hoenn, which was distinctly more tropical and arid than the others

so shinou is liekly to be north, probably over the mountains behind johto and kanto - north~

and it all fits! on that map, you can see that the locations are all in relation to each other in the games too. so the next one will be a mystery

perhaps in between kanto and shinou -linking them! 8)

Kay

Ka-boom
Chugoku looks good, or maybe part of the dark green area.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
I'd love Tohoku, as it would be a region that would make the game so drawn out, which would the make the game more fun, imo.