1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Location of MewTwo Master Trainer

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by jedimastergrip, Dec 6, 2018 at 8:57 PM.

1. Dont have to battle the guys mewtwo either

2. SBaby

SBaby Dungeon Master

You have to have a 9000 CP MewTwo (basically a perfect IV MewTwo with a Nature that doesn't give or take anything, maxed out with candies, at level 100). So yeah, you don't need to battle him. But it's going to take a really long time to grind to 9000 CP.

3. Devars

Devars Active Member

Actually just raised my Mewtwo to level 95, no candies, and got the Mewtwo title, shitty IVs and everything

4. Yeah its not to bad to get to 9000.

5. SBaby

SBaby Dungeon Master

You mean to tell me all you have to do is level it up? Well then. I'll be back to him in about a half hour.