• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Location pokemon

Is there any special location in the real world that makes you think of 1 pokemon?

F.example:
Everytime im at my grandma i always think of Ampharos, why? Because i evolved my first flaafy on gold when i was there many years ago.
My home town is called "kråkerøy" but if you take that to english
Kråke = Crow
Øy = island
And ofcourse crow island makes me think of murkrow, i have other places to but cant remember them right now.

So whats yours?

electivire165

hm, i always think of torchic when im at my nans place.
p.s she has alot of chickens.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I caught my Heatran, Goolwa, at a town with the same name. Everytime I use her I think of it. Beautiful place.

electivire165

yeah i got the same thing with my dragonite, it evolved at my aunties place in warburton, nice little mountain town.

blackrose

not really.
hey electivire165
you live in vic, so do i, which part of vic do u live in?

halloweenghost

well for now on when i think of the Hudson river I'll think of the shiny Marill I got in a trade named Hudson RVR :p Maybe I'll think of something later.

Whenever I'mat my Granny's, I always think of my Aggron. I trained it finally to lv. 100 there (before my cousin started a new game and SAVED). My first ever lv. 100...

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I love looking outside the window when I'm in an airplane. I can see many clouds in daylight, which reminds me of Altaria. The clouds reminded me of one of my fave Pokemons. :)

Kitsune Winterheart

Wintry Lights
The forest around our house reminds me of Noctowl. Owls are common here in Finland, so why not?

Star Dust

live let live.
I think of Ho-oh popping up when I bike around town. The breeze and the occasional accidents. And I feel like some taillow are flying around my neighborhood.

Derald Snyder

When I visited Washington, D.C. a while back, I saw a lot of pidgeons around, which made me think of... wait for it... Pidgey! I also thought of Spearow and Fearow, too.

mamado91

Venusaur Master
when ever i am home i think of Onix! home is egypt, and theres mucho sand there haha