1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Locations from the XYZ anime you absolutely want to see in the games.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by shoz999, Nov 7, 2018.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Master of Disguise!

So one of the best parts of the XYZ anime is that nearly ALL the filler episodes are really good. There not just really good but easily display the most gorgeous locations throughout the ENTIRE Pokemon series. Yes, the ENTIRE Pokemon series, at least for me personally. In fact there so amazing that I honestly truly think the anime captures the theme of beauty even better than the Pokemon Adventures manga. The Pokemon Adventures XY arc has it's fair share of beautiful artwork of the Kalos region but honestly I think the anime wins in how the Kalos region is themed around beauty. In fact I think they are so good that I honestly wish GameFreak put these locations in the game! That's how freaking good these locations look! I really want them to be in the XY games. So what about you? Any anime-exclusive locations that caught your eye that you wish were in the games? Or perhaps takes on different cities that you would love to see in a possible HD remake in the future?

[​IMG]
    Joule Town

[​IMG]
    Gloire City

[​IMG]
    Fleurrh City

2. Ashton Ketchum

Ashton Ketchum Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree. Some of this locations can find place in games. Like in Pokemon Z. But - Pokemon Z din't happen, and now we be wait 3000 years for Kalos remakes. I'l like see Ninja Village.

3. Redstar45

Redstar45 A champion of kind heart !

How all them in all Pokemon universe and the Pokemon special manga and the games !?

shoz999 likes this.