• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

!!>>Logging in problems<<!!

ok. I have a couple problems. Before you can say anything, I checked the logging in and out thread, but no luck.

1. I press the remember me button, but it doesn't work. I can't stay logged in for over 5 minutes when idle. For example, I'm working on a request, upload it, and go to post, but I'm logged out.

2. When someone gives a link for another part of serebii, and I click on it, I get logged out, and can't log back in. I try, and it says "thank you for logging in Darkrukario" and when it redirects me, I'm logged out.

So, is there a possibility anyone could help me? I've tried almost everything, and nothing works.

Thanks for any help

~Ruki~