1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

lol at pokecommunity, dissing serebii.

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by rocklee666, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocklee666

rocklee666 Leader of the KODO

2. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Seems more like people saying "we don't care what a bunch of nothing schmucks who think they're part of an underground of some sort think, shut up" than it does Serebii dissing.

3. Snapple

Snapple Beginning Trainer

You'll notice that he is one of those schmucks. ;)
    Someone is trying to start something, so childish. D:

4. Dratini927

Dratini927 Matt the Drat

This really has nothing to do with SPP at all. Sure they mention Serebii in it, but that's not what the thread is remotely even about.

5. Peter Quill

Peter Quill star-lord

I think there were some indirect dissing of how the moderators of this forum work and etc.

Just let them say what they want. It doesn't really matter that much in the long run :/

Besides, we're not even remotely important in that thread.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  6. Erik Destler

Erik Destler cool cool cool

Please, don't be hating on PC :(
    It's not everyone.

We need no inter-forum drama n_n

~*~Let's all just be Friends~*~

7. rocklee666

rocklee666 Leader of the KODO

if your gonna call me a schmuck you douche then we have a problem.

It does relate to serebii, oh it does, it says serebii in there multiple times -_-.
    not my fault she made that topic... I read it and saw they dissed your mods so i posted it here ^_^.

8. facetious

facetious machtverfilzung

And what would you like us to do about it? Slit our wrists?

9. Obsolete

Obsolete MondoTR (Dani)

Unless I read it wrong it seemed more like they were 'dissing' PC mods, not SPPf ones.

And I'd say it was more complaining than dissing. Dissing would involve insults, cussing, and/or "yo momma" jokes.

10. Jolesy

Jolesy Sparky Jolteons(:

Okay I think they said Serebii was nicer. And dude only ONE person said that we was dissing their mods. Most of them said we wouldn't do anything like that. It looked like some weird cult group thing was trying to take over or something. We was mentioned a lot yea but that was NOT their point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.