• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

lol at pokecommunity, dissing serebii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCVM22

Seems more like people saying "we don't care what a bunch of nothing schmucks who think they're part of an underground of some sort think, shut up" than it does Serebii dissing.

Snapple

Beginning Trainer
Seems more like people saying "we don't care what a bunch of nothing schmucks who think they're part of an underground of some sort think, shut up" than it does Serebii dissing.
You'll notice that he is one of those schmucks. ;)
Someone is trying to start something, so childish. D:

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
This really has nothing to do with SPP at all. Sure they mention Serebii in it, but that's not what the thread is remotely even about.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I think there were some indirect dissing of how the moderators of this forum work and etc.

Just let them say what they want. It doesn't really matter that much in the long run :/

Besides, we're not even remotely important in that thread.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11515

Please, don't be hating on PC :(
It's not everyone.

We need no inter-forum drama n_n

~*~Let's all just be Friends~*~

rocklee666

Leader of the KODO
if your gonna call me a schmuck you douche then we have a problem.

It does relate to serebii, oh it does, it says serebii in there multiple times -_-.
not my fault she made that topic... I read it and saw they dissed your mods so i posted it here ^_^.

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
Okay I think they said Serebii was nicer. And dude only ONE person said that we was dissing their mods. Most of them said we wouldn't do anything like that. It looked like some weird cult group thing was trying to take over or something. We was mentioned a lot yea but that was NOT their point.

Status
Not open for further replies.