• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lol, Caterpie pOUwns

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Suicune @ Lefties
EVs: 156 Def, 100 SDef, 100 SAtk, 152 Spd
Bold
Calm Mind
Surf
Ice Beam
Roar

Salamence @ Choice Band
EVs: Max Att, Max Spd
Adamant
Rock Slide
Earthquake
HP Flying
Fire Blast

Blissey @ Leftovers
EVs: Max Def, 212 HP, 44 SAtt
Ice Beam
Softboiled
T-Wave
Aromatherapy

EDITED

I'll post the rest later.

Last edited:

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
if you're going to use calmcune, use the right one. bold, most EVs in HP/Def, surf/CM/rest/roar or ice beam.

jolly sala fails. adamant instead. replace brick break with fire blast/flamethrower.

if this is for NB, File --> Export to Text. if not, what's HP Flying doing on Sala?

WootyMcWoot

('''\(.:...:.)/''')
lol Suicune most definitely can't learn thunderbolt

Shichiro

pokemon
Deoxys Prime said:
Suicune @ Lefties
EVs: Enough HP EVs for 401 HP. A lot of Defense, I like enough for 352 but it's alright to go a bit lower than that. The standard Speed for Suicune is just 221 I believe, so give it enough for that. Put the rest in Special Attack / Special Defense.

Bold Nature
~ Calm Mind
~ Surf
~ Roar / Ice Beam
~ Rest

Salamence @ Choice Band
EVs: Max Att, Max Spd
Adamant Nature
~ Rock Slide
~ Earthquake
~ HP Flying
~ Flamethrower / Fire Blast

Ok I guess, just Flamethrower over Brick Break or Fire Blast if you want to hit some other stuff harder with it I guess...

Blissey @ Leftovers
EVs: Max Def, 212 HP, 44 SAtt
~ Softboiled
~ Aromatherapy
~ Seismic Toss
~ Ice Beam

Ice Beam since you're using Special Attack. If not just put the SAtk EVs in HP or Special Defense and use Thunder Wave instead of Ice Beam.
Uhhh yeah fixes in bold

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
I can't do the text thing cause my netbattle is down, I'm just remembering what I had made, I can't patch replace or download netbattle again though, everything is weird.

dynamo

Do not pass Go.
The patch's link has expired iirc, it should be working the next time the smogon staff update.