• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missingno.Fan

I bought the Magikarp in front of Mt. Moon. I thought that was the only way to get one. Also I went through the Rock Tunnle with no Flash. I was like, "Why is this game so hard"

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I bought the Magikarp in front of Mt. Moon. I thought that was the only way to get one. Also I went through the Rock Tunnle with no Flash. I was like, "Why is this game so hard"
Nice :p. I remember when I first played the game and I thought there was something wrong with the game when one of my Pokémon got poisoned and the screen would flash... :p

Riversong

Buggy down.
I remember the whole "Pikablu" thing. And Bill's Secret Garden. My brother told me before that you could get Mew was defeating the Pokemon League 100 times xD

evilsneasel

Evil is my thing!
i remember i worked my way around viridian forest to the end but i didnt know you just walked out where the black is. i must have cried for 3 days before i worked it out, lol i was only 5 years old

Platinum_Charizard

<-- So adorable
Back when I was about six or seven, my friend gave me his Blue Version (very generous :)) and I played through to the point where you get Articuno, and I battled it but killed it (for about the 7th time lol) and I saved it...I was so annoyed when I turned it back on and realised Articuno was gone.. lol
Also, a few years ago I was walking around Articuno's cave for an hour trying to get out. I finally said to my friend "Can you please get me out of here?" So he put down his game, got mine and about 3 seconds later handed it back to me and I was out of the cave! lmao
I have more but can't remember them atm.

Wiway

Conqueror of Isshu
When I first played Blue I didn´t know what to do and it took me around one hour to get to the grass where Prof. Oak comes and takes you to his laboratory.I tried to get on top of the roofs of the buildings before because they looked like steps to me and as I found out that it was impossible I went into the houses and went around some time without knowing what to do.I also remember that when I got Charmander (after 2 hours of playing) I went around on Route 1 for a very long time and I already had a Charmeleon on Lv.17 when I left Route 1...but I had much fun doing that stupid things!:D

Jacol Beyros

Shiny Hunter
in the beginning, i used all the pokeballsoaks aide gave me, didnt catch anything, and i didnt know how to buy more. so i went through the game until cerulean with my charmeleon, and couldnt win. my friend helped me out, and laughed at me for at least a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.