• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

...lolwut? (master rank...)

wammy

i just made it to ultra rank (15000 or something points) and now my "to next level" says 62567... WTH?!?! it was going up in increments of 1000, then 2000, then 3000, ect... now it jmps from 5 thousand to 65 thousand!?! anyoen else get this?

bah... i dont feel like working towards that... i had better get limitless storage for this...

Midnight Pulse

You only get 1000 storage for it, yes, but if the pictures in this guide book are correct, you get an awesome black badge with a (purple?) gem in it. :)

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
i just made it to ultra rank (15000 or something points) and now my "to next level" says 62567... WTH?!?! it was going up in increments of 1000, then 2000, then 3000, ect... now it jmps from 5 thousand to 65 thousand!?! anyoen else get this?

bah... i dont feel like working towards that... i had better get limitless storage for this...

The exact number s 62777. I almost cried when I advanced as well xD its just...such a HUGE jump

And to be honest, what you get for it isn't really event hat worth it.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
its the last number of points tho...I really wish at master rank you get unlimited storage. 20 pages are taken up by the weird special pokemon items. The only advantage of master rank is after the millions of jobs and criminals your level will be very high. My two leaders were 100 and 100 by the time I was master, another was 100 b/e you have to share the ex.points love.

Darkrai's Nightmare

It is a GIANT increase,but you then can brag to your friends.All you get is a Joy Seed and 1000 item storage,but you do get an awesome Black Badge with a Dark Purple middle.And instead of ' Points to Next rank: *****' it says something about your team being the best it can possibly be.I got Master today,and it rules.

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Thats what I thought...

I havn't bothered getting master rank...Its just sitting at 60,000