• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lolz RMT... What a Tweest!

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Okay, this team is 8-3 on shoddy, so before I use it again, I want to see Serebii's opinion of it.

Team at a Glance:

dpmfa142.png
dpmfa462.png
dpmfa429.png
dpmfa461.png
dpmfa373.png
dpmfa437.png

aerodactyl.png

Crucible the Aerodactyl
Jolly | Pressure | Focus Sash
252 Attack | 252 Speed | 6 Defense
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt

Named after the annoying arena in Fable II. With the growing population of Starmie leads, I've decided to put in Crunch over any Elemental Fang. Cruci gnaws on Starmies, being faster, and leaving the opponent with only 5 pokes left, and my Stealth Rocker still at Full HP. Earthquake for Heatran, Nape, etc. The other 2 are self-explanatory.
What a Tweest!

magnezone.png

MagnePwn the Magnezone
Timid | Magnet Pull | Choice Scarf
252 Special Attack | 252 Speed | 6 SpD
-Flash Cannon
-Hidden Power [Fire]
-Thunderbolt
-Signal Beam

Yeah, smogon set. Got a problem with that? HUH?! *ehem* Uh, yeah. The standard scarfer set. Traps Scizor, Forretress, Skarmory, etc. and destroys them with HP Fire or T-Bolt. Flash Cannon for STAB and revenge killing weakened TTar or Rhyperior, and Signal Beam for Zam and Celebi. I'm considering modest over timid, but that'll leave me open to the other scarf zones that run timid. HMMM. Named after it's supreme pwnage.
No Tweest here... :(

mismagius.png

Theresa the Mismagius
Timid | Levitate | Leftovers
48 HP | 252 Speed | 210 Special Attack
-Substitute
-Calm Mind
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power [Fighting]

Smogon again, lolz. I come in on something that doesn't like Magius, sub, shadow ball or calm mind depending on the situation, then try to sweep. Now, magius is beastly, and has occasionally been a better sweeper than Mence. Which is cool. Also, she's named after the creepy 500 year old fortune teller in Fable II. ( I just love that game :D )
Standard set, but a Tweest anyway.

weavile.png

Claw the Weavile
Jolly | Pressure | Choice Band
252 Attack | 252 Speed | 6 HP
-Ice Shard
-Pursuit
-Night Slash
-Brick Break

Revenge Killer. Not much to say, Ice Shard for weakened scarfers, or a Mence that's scarfed or has some DD's. Pursuit to kill dem hoes ( Blissey, Celebi, etc. Lolz. ). Night Slash is just there for STAB and BB is for TTar.

salamence.png

O. M. A. the Salamence
Naughty | Intimidate | Life Orb
232 Attack | 252 Speed | 26 Special Attack
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast

O. M. A. Originality My A#!. Dragon Dance on something that's gonna switch, sweep, etc. Outrage is for STAB, EQ for coverage, and Fire Blast for Skarmory who threatens to stop my sweepage.

bronzong.png

BronzThong the Bronzong
Relaxed | Levitate | Light Clay
252 HP | 152 Attack | 106 Special Defense
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Gyro Ball
-Explosion

Screener. Yeah, I looked at the Smogon set and thought 8 defense was pretty pointless, so I just put it into Special Defense. Being the only defensive pokemon on my team, I thought it needed to be a screener to give my other Pokes some extra back up. Set up Reflect and Screen, Gyro ball and/or Explode when I'm done.

Rate away. Any suggestions and criticism is welcomed with open arms. I'm willing to replace anyone you think is obselete.

~PK

Also, sprites are from PE2k and the art is from Arkeis.

spareux

maldición
The 80 Def probably isn't pointless considering you're running a +Def nature.

You will have problems with Heatran. Mence will despise being burned and can't switch in too often due to lack of recovery.
You are also very weak to Zapdos. Nothing can switch in without losing a massive chunk of health.
DDGyara can give you a hell of a lot of problems, too. Starmie holds a similair ability but will at least be kept at bay by Mismagius and Weavile.

You're going to need to reshuffle things around to handle these threats effectively.

Also, about FB on Mence; remember that ideally you will already have Skarm and co out of the way with Magnezone.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
The 80 Def probably isn't pointless considering you're running a +Def nature.

You will have problems with Heatran. Mence will despise being burned and can't switch in too often due to lack of recovery.
You are also very weak to Zapdos. Nothing can switch in without losing a massive chunk of health.
DDGyara can give you a hell of a lot of problems, too. Starmie holds a similair ability but will at least be kept at bay by Mismagius and Weavile.

You're going to need to reshuffle things around to handle these threats effectively.

Also, about FB on Mence; remember that ideally you will already have Skarm and co out of the way with Magnezone.

Well, I haven't faced a zappy on shoddy with this team yet, so I really wouldn't know. I can see Scarf Heatran giving me problems, but if Mence has DD's I can easily take care of it with EQ.

Also, should I switch FB to Hydro Pump then? Since I lack a water move, it could be useful.

and I didn't mean 80 def- I actually did mean to say 8.

Last edited: