• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

lolz

Well after constructing 2 other teams, they both had a common weakness of A) being slow and B) not faring too well. So this is essentially a filler for the next few months until I can think of a unique team.

dpmfa094.png

@ Expert Belt (Modest)
4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spd
-Will-O-Wisp
-Hypnosis
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt

Basic Doule-Status set and Lead. Is there any better item than Expert Belt?

dpmfa466.png

@Expert Belt (Adamant)
4 HP / 252 Atk /252 Spd
-Cross Chop
-Earthquake
-Thunder Punch
-Ice Punch

Basic set. Covers most types, yadda yadda...

dpmfa448.png

@Choice Scarf (Modest)
4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spd
-Dragon Pulse
-Dark Pulse
-Aura Sphere
-Psychic

Another basic set, but CScarf for extra speed. EV spread alright?

dpmfa464.png

@ Choice Band (Adamant)
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
-Earthquake
-Megahorn
-Avalanche
-Stone Edge

As a bulky attacker. Not much else to say.

dpmfa350.png

@Leftovers (Bold)
4 SpAtk / 252 Def / 128 SpDef / 128 HP
-Recover
-Surf
-Hypnosis
-Ice Beam

I'm wondering about the EV spread, but he's here for some more Dragon support and as my Special Tank.

dpmfa227.png

@Leftovers (Impish)
4 Atk / 252 HP / 252 Def
-Roost
-Spikes
-Whirlwind
-Drill Peck

Physical tank and for Spikes.

Thnks Vry Mch.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
looks good. most everything is standard, and all are over used, so keep thinkin on that real team. for a filler though, good. i'd go w/ wide lense on gen. cause hypnosys misses alot, and the extra acc. will help.

this has been a post from the crazy porygon z.;474;

nubinator

Banned
Black Sludge on Gengar.

Choice Specs on Lucario.

Otherwise good team, the title is attention grabbing.

Don't you think it's a good thing to be standard? If it is'nt it's most likely a piece of crap.

Black Sludge on Gengar.

Choice Specs on Lucario.

Otherwise good team, the title is attention grabbing.

Don't you think it's a good thing to be standard? If it is'nt it's most likely a piece of crap.

Okay.

Okay.

That's the purpose, no? ;)

Yeah, this is real standard, so this may end up being my team, but I'm trying my best to get a solid team that people don't see coming together. But the purpose of this team was to last me for a while, and it may just do that.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Timid Gengar , it needs the speed late in the game, I'd go Wide Lens, to increase W-o-W and Hypnosis accuracy, otherwise, you miss and youre dead, OR Focus Sash. IMO hes to fragile for double status, I'd consider Energy Ball for Swampert, seeing as nothing else touches it

Milo should really run STalk, you need a status absorber and you dont need 2 sleep inducers, also you need max HP before defenses, and you counted 512 EVs there btw

You need something sturdier for walling special attacks imo

everything else works, nice and standard, gj

Last edited:
Timid Gengar , it needs the speed late in the game, I'd go Wide Lens, to increase W-o-W and Hypnosis accuracy, otherwise, you miss and youre dead, OR Focus Sash. IMO hes to fragile for double status, I'd consider Energy Ball for Swampert, seeing as nothing else touches it

Milo should really run STalk, you need a status absorber and you dont need 2 sleep inducers, also you need max HP before defenses, and you counted 512 EVs there btw

You need something sturdier for walling special attacks imo

everything else works, nice and standard, gj

I'd go with Timid, but I already have a Modest one with that EV spread, but I s'pose I could try it out. Wide Lens and Energy Ball will be added also. Energy Ball over Hypnosis I take it? But then I wouldn't necessarily need Wide Lens.

But Recover Milotic is faster than a Sleep Talker. And if I took off Hypnosis from Gengar I'd need Milotic's sleep, so it would essentially come down to Energy Ball on Gengar or Sleep Talking Milotic. I'd pick Energy Ball Gengar only because, like you said, nothing else can take Swampert. And those EVs were off the top of my head, thanks for pointing out that there were too much, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed. xP

I'd go with Blissey, but I'm not a fan. Milotic works fine, maybe I'll swap it for Bliss though...

Other than that, thanks.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Your Milo doesnt have Speed EVs either so STalk will be at the same speed (not including IVs) shes really not outspeeding anything useful anyway with speed, and like I said a Status Absorber.

Even so, Gengar is taking a huge risk with W-o-W, it needs Wide Lens even more if you want to keep it, I was thinking more along the lines of keeping Hypnosis and taking off W-o-W for Energy Ball, seeing as how some people do lead with Swampert, and you'll run into him alot, especially with Electivire on the team, switch him in on an EQ and OHKO with Energy Ball, most people wont see it coming

If you decide on that choice then you could also consider Life Orb, Wise Glasses, Black Sludge, Focus Sash as an item since Hypnosis accuracy isnt as bad as W-o-W

Your Milo doesnt have Speed EVs either so STalk will be at the same speed (not including IVs) shes really not outspeeding anything useful anyway with speed, and like I said a Status Absorber.

Even so, Gengar is taking a huge risk with W-o-W, it needs Wide Lens even more if you want to keep it, I was thinking more along the lines of keeping Hypnosis and taking off W-o-W for Energy Ball, seeing as how some people do lead with Swampert, and you'll run into him alot, especially with Electivire on the team, switch him in on an EQ and OHKO with Energy Ball, most people wont see it coming

If you decide on that choice then you could also consider Life Orb, Wise Glasses, Black Sludge, Focus Sash as an item since Hypnosis accuracy isnt as bad as W-o-W

Umm...I was a bit confused at this first comment on Milotic...So you're saying out in more Speed EVs and go with the Sleep Talk set?

Right, so take off WoW for Enery Ball and keep Hypnosis. I think I may go with Black Sludge...though Hypnosis could use the Wide Lens...

nubinator

Banned
Speed EVs on a RestTalking Milotic, what the ****.

Recovery Milotic is faster than the RTing Milotic, cause' you don't have to rest, then use Sleep Talk.
I don't think he was referring to the actual speed stat. ( fuzzyqwilfish )

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
I dont see the point on speed concerning HP restoration

Rest - Restore 100%, heal status, activate Marvel Scale
Sleep Talk - (Ice Beam/Surf/Rest)

Recover - Restore 50%
Ice Beam/ Surf/ Hypnosis

They have their tradeoffs, still STalk abuses Marvel Scale and Absorbs Statuses, fight sleepers, and Gengar is already sleeping your opponent anyway, or you could simply go for a special wall if Milos being too much of a hassle

I feel the need for Max HP > Max Def on Rhy, but its not really a big deal

nubinator

Banned
Just so you know, not saying Recovery is better. Marvel Scale, 100% HP, status. Pwnage.