• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Long Time Lurker, Testing the Waters!

INeedScizor!61!

Pokéthuselah
After lurking for a bit, making an account, and then forgetting about it, I'm finally getting around to introduce myself to you.

I'm Luis, and I've been a fan since around 2000 or so. I found a Growlithe card lying around one day, and I got intrigued. From the cards (never played, just collected), I moved on to the games, stopping at Gen II when I decided to enlist in the Army.

Toward the end of my enlistment, I saw a friend with Sapphire, which piqued my interests once again. What really got me back into things was HeartGold and SoulSilver, since Johto was when I had stopped before. I joined the forums after reading some fanfictions here, but was too afraid to contribute anything myself.

TL;DR: I'm Luis. I'm new in a not-really sort of way, and it's nice to meet whomever I might meet here.

LilAxew

Cool :) Welcome to the forum
And high five for the Typhlosion in your sig

INeedScizor!61!

Pokéthuselah
Cool :) Welcome to the forum
And high five for the Typhlosion in your sig

Thanks for the welcome, and I've long been a Typhlosion fan, since Gen II :).

INeedScizor!61!

Pokéthuselah
Welcome to the forum! Oh, and love the Snorlax in your sig...

Thanks. He's the only shiny I've ever hatched (as a Munchlax), from Diamond.