• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Long Time No Post

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
Hey guys, it's been a while. I've been really busy with school lately so I haven't had time to be on the forums.
This time around, I wanted to do an in game team based on unappreciated Pokémon. So, here goes.

Delphox
Blaze
Timid
Moves:
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Grass Knot
- Shadow Ball

I know Delphox isn't really considered an underappreciated Pokémon, I needed a Starter and I felt like it was most underappreciated of them all. Flamethrower and Psychic for STAB and GK and SB for coverage.

Octillery
Sniper
Modest
Moves:
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- ???

This guys move pool is so vast, I can't even think of what to use as a forth move. You know why all the other moves are up there.

Ampharos
Static
Timid
Moves:
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Power Gem
- Signal Beam

This is going to be my Mega so Tb and DP are STAB. PG is for Ice types and SB is just a space filler.

Simisage
Gluttony
Adamant
Moves:
- Seed Bomb
- Acrobatics
- Rock Slide
- Crunch

I've always felt like the Simi's were underappreciated even they are actually pretty incredible. SB is STAB. RS is for all weaknesses except Poison. Acrobatics and Crunch are coverage.

Linoone
Pickup
Adamant
Moves:
- Return
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw
- Hone Claws

The poster child of under appreciation. Return is STAB. PR and SC for Fighting and Ghost. There aren't any other useful moves in its movepool, so I went with HC for boosting. I was going to use Belly Drum, but I thought that would be overkill for in game.

Seviper
Shed Skin
Adamant
Moves:
- Poison Jab
- Payback/ X-Scissor
- Earthquake
- ???

I believe Seviper would get more use if it was faster. PJ is STAB. Tough decision between PB and XS. I was leaning more towards XS because if the extra power and I would probably outspeed in game despite its slowness. Eq is for Steel types. Need ideas for fourth move.

Just noticed I kept switching between unappreciated and underappreciated. Well, who cares. Thanks in advance for any help.

Tsumiki

Tsun Tsun~
Psyshock > Psychic on Delphox lets it go mixed and hit from both sides of the offensive spectrum which makes it much more versatile. That said, most Poison and Fighting types tend to prefer Def over SpD so it really boils down to personal preference.

One of Flamethrower, Energy Ball or Sludge Bomb could work with Octillery's last slot. Since all three are TM moves you could switch them around based on your needs?

Modest > Timid on MegAmpharos. With Base 45 Spe you aren't outspeeding anything anyways =/

I personally prefer an Mixed Seviper with Sludge Bomb / Flamethrower / Earthquake / Crunch but that physical set could use Coil as it's last move

Pongi

I would use flamethrower on octillery and crunch and x scissors on seviper ,crunch abecause its a very strong move and flamethrower could give you advantage against grass types